Bayleyisla_ #2 Bayley Blue, Bayley Jacob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More, I need to put this effort into my job
Jordan Peterson is a grotesque human being. I’m shocked that someone of such a high education level is openly quoting him
He is everything we have worked hard to defeat / mute.
Paul is quite clearly far-right in his views which would explain his self loathe (esp for his Indian roots) and inability to practice Law in a fair and impartial manner.

Reactions: 12
More, I need to put this effort into my job
Well done 👏
As for the let’s see what you look like from Paul
I would show you but seeing as you clearly have issues with skin tone you definitely won’t like me 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Well done 👏
I would show you but seeing as you clearly have issues with skin tone you definitely won’t like me 🤪
Same babe, I’m one of the colours you can’t get in a crayola pack 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just an FYI that this thread is currently at 25k views 😳!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well done 👏
I’m white but a traveller, not sure if I’ll be well liked anywhere... 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Each to their own. I argue with my partner every week at who is paying for the takeaway 😂. A local multi millionaire to me (lovely guy) always wants to but me a drink, when we were allowed to play out, which I except if he has one back. No way could I do this for anyone/anything, like I say tho, each to their own. I can see what the kick is for both sex’s if I try hard enough. As for pics of ourselves, not today paul, I had a tad too many proseccos last night and my hair needs washing 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s probably because we are hitting refresh every 5 minutes
I think people are finding it also as I've now seen it mentioned on a reddit 😳 Bayley's gunna want the WHOLE Internet shutdown 😱🙈

Ps - you can see thread views if you logon to a computer or view the desktop site as it shows the figures (at least it does on my watched threads)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m white but a traveller, not sure if I’ll be well liked anywhere... 😅
HahahhA love that. I will like u 👋🏻 my late mother always had a soft spot for the traveller kids at the school she worked at! One of my favourite clients is a traveller, I love her 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m white and not at all concerned if Paul would be attracted to me or not.

Also here for the traveller community🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think people are finding it also as I've now seen it mentioned on a reddit 😳 Baylay's gunna want the WHOLE Internet shutdown 😱🙈

Ps - you can see thread views if you logon to a computer or view the desktop site as it shows the figures
Link us up?

Reactions: 1
I think people are finding it also as I've now seen it mentioned on a reddit 😳 Bayley's gunna want the WHOLE Internet shutdown 😱🙈

Ps - you can see thread views if you logon to a computer or view the desktop site as it shows the figures (at least it does on my watched threads)
link the Reddit post please

Reactions: 2
No one going to mention the fact that Louise is Bayley? Think that was confirmed in the first thread by the Monaco girl.
I don't actually think Louise is bayley . Bayley can barely string a sentence together. The grammar is too good for it to be bayley .

HahahhA love that. I will like u 👋🏻 my late mother always had a soft spot for the traveller kids at the school she worked at! One of my favourite clients is a traveller, I love her 🥰
I’m white and not at all concerned if Paul would be attracted to me or not.

Also here for the traveller community🌹
Awww thanks girls, feeling the love 🥰 we’re settled this years but years of home schooling, our looks and our accent makes us susceptible to all the grief.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Link us up?
I'm not sure I'm allowed to link and I don't want mods to tell me off 😂

If you google Bayley Isla Reddit (or use Duck Duck Go like me cus I don't like being tracked 😂)

They look to be newish threads but shows that people are becoming aware of her.... I'm not sure what people expect when they put themselves out there on social media like they do though 🙈 (not just Bayley)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.