Bayleyisla_ #2 Bayley Blue, Bayley Jacob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello I’m back, deffo in no helicopter 😂
Has he been a SD to any of Bayleys pals i.e. the mcsorleys, Kim flood etc? I think I remember someone said he paid for their trip to the Maldives with Bayley

thanks @tonysamy you’re doing gods work x

Reactions: 5
Which accounts on here are all Pauls secret accounts ? and which ones have been banned ?
i know Gunit, Tornado, perspectives is his but who does nonamexxx and ellierosexxx belong to ?
No idea, gunit is apparently a dear personal friend and the other two are his.
Not sure about no name and Ellie rose though

Reactions: 3
Paul, does Tex think your lieing about bayley cheating? I have a feeling he would believe her as he knows he is punching

Reactions: 1
After I posted she came to mind whilst I was washing the dishes.. 🤣

Paul - was Sam paying her? (Bailey)
I doubt Sam was paying for her he could get any girl like bayley maybe she tried demanding things from him like all the other men and he said no?

Reactions: 1
I doubt Sam was paying for her he could get any girl like bayley maybe she tried demanding things from him like all the other men and he said no?
Paul said she was shagging him for free, nipping up & down to Newcastle trying to become a Z-list celeb GF. Said he took a few freebies and dumped her on her ass.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
God that sam is vile. His face creeps me out.
Thank god u are back @tonysamy! I was very concerned😉(and also u are tattles and Paul’s negotiator 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.)

@doawheelie u crack me up 😂😂😂Your name pic etc and ur questions.Try not to take it personal😏, maybe he’s just not into pink 🤷🏼‍♀️

PAUL... me again 👋🙋🏼‍♀️ Y do u never want to get married etc? I can honestly say it’s something im critisised for but it’s never been a goal Of mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some more for PBW as he likes to call himself 😆
Did you cover her “expenses” rent/car/bills or did she pay that herself out of the allowance

Reactions: 2
This thread is a mess. Like the last one that was closed because many requested it I think it's come to an end especially as this person isn't active anymore. Don't open a new one.

Trust me it's really not as easy moderating a busy forum like tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.