Bath or Shower?

Bath or shower?

• Bath

Votes: 50 38.2%
  • Shower

Votes: 81 61.8%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you a bath or shower person? I have showers for quickness but I do like a bath now and again.

Reactions: 7
Quick shower every night, bath a few times a week as an indulgence (I have a massive bath so it’s not a quick thing to set up).

Reactions: 7
I love a bath. But everytime I run one someone starts shouting me. So normally a shower to drowned out the shouting 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Shower 100%. I never feel clean after a bath and I end up showering to wash my hair anyway.

Reactions: 11
Gynocologist told me.never to.have a bath so I only have showers butbindonoften wonder if she was talking tit lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Gynocologist told me.never to.have a bath so I only have showers butbindonoften wonder if she was talking tit lol.
It’s not good to use bubble bath as it can cause vaginal infections. I haven’t had any problems since I stopped using bubble bath and stick to either plain water or essential oils, or Epsom salts/magnesium salts.

Reactions: 4
It’s not good to use bubble bath as it can cause vaginal infections. I haven’t had any problems since I stopped using bubble bath and stick to either plain water or essential oils, or Epsom salts/magnesium salts.
I have issues with the same thing and use 0% Sanex bubble bath and there’s zero problems :) just an option if you’re UK based! It’s very PH friendly.

Reactions: 1
I have issues with the same thing and use 0% Sanex bubble bath and there’s zero problems :) just an option if you’re UK based! It’s very PH friendly.
Yes, I am in the UK. I have heard of that product, at least the name Sanex. I also like using the Jason liquid soap products.

I don’t get all of these ‘sitting in your own muck’ comments haha how dirty are you all?!

I only have showers post workout but only really have baths otherwise and i like to believe I am clean haha I guess if you’re covered in crap and all sorts before you get in fair enough but not much happens from me waking up to sitting at work in my office all day to the bath in the evening 😂

Reactions: 17
I shower daily but have one bath a week in a attempt to have some me time but I always fall asleep in it!

I like both, if I need to wash my hair then it needs to be a shower. Use bath bombs, bath salts and bubble bath regularly and never had any vaginal infections 😂😂.