Bath or Shower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like a nice bath every now and then but generally takes up too much time, so have showers on the whole

I love baths i have to lock the door and run the bath ,if I dont lock the door my kids decide to jump in before me or they decide they need a poo just as I get in 🤦🏻‍♀️
I like showers in the summer we are lucky as we have two in our house so no race to the shower by the kids

Bath for definite!! I have a stressful job and finishing work and getting in the bath helps me wind down so much

Reactions: 4
Shower in the morning, bath in the evening. There is nothing more relaxing the getting the kids to sleep them relaxing in a long hot bath.

Reactions: 4
Tough one - I think the idea of a bath is always better than the actual bath itself. Imagining the candles, the bubbles, the sheet mask, the music. Then after 5 mins in there I’m too hot and bored 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shower twice a day. Favoured shower gels are the Radox white and blue ones

Reactions: 1
Used to only ever have a bath growing up as we didn’t have a shower in our house. Then when I moved into my own place and had a shower installed, it’s been showers ever since (I prefer the quickness, and I feel fresher). Last time I had a bath was when I was pregnant and full of aches and pains.

Tough one - I think the idea of a bath is always better than the actual bath itself. Imagining the candles, the bubbles, the sheet mask, the music. Then after 5 mins in there I’m too hot and bored 🤣
Try watching boxsets or catch up on programs your other half wont watch

Bath. Washed off with shower.

Do any bath people use Lush products?
my fanny wouldn’t appreciate it, I don’t understand how anyone sits in that type of tit letting it all go up into your foofoo and hoohoo.

but I have sensitive skin anyway. I can’t take strong fragrance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you a bath or shower person? I have showers for quickness but I do like a bath now and again.
Same. I like to take a bath when I'm cold.

Do any bath people use Lush products?
Yes!

my fanny wouldn’t appreciate it, I don’t understand how anyone sits in that type of tit letting it all go up into your foofoo and hoohoo.

but I have sensitive skin anyway. I can’t take strong fragrance
I wash my lady parts last. No issues :)

Last edited:
Oh god. I have a wet room in this house, no bath just a shower. I haven’t had a bath in three years and I miss the indulgence. I’m actually excited to go on a breakaway in March bc it has a spa bath with tv in the wall... Girllll I cannot wait (prob get bored after 10 mins 😂)

although I’m now used to having just showers it’s definitely a preference, I see a bath as an indulgence to soak tired muscles or w/e. I feel properly clean after a shower ...I know it doesn’t make sense but yeah 😂

Reactions: 3
I can't remember the last time I had a bath, must be a good 5/6 years ago. Cannot stand lying there.

A shower is lovely hot and relaxing

Definitely showers! Can’t stand lying there in dirty water (I just don’t feel clean after 🤷🏻‍♀️)

I can manage 10 lol but that’s the max! Sucks bc I love the idea of it too *sigh*

I can manage 10 lol but that’s the max! Sucks bc I love the idea of it too *sigh*

Same, I get bored too fast and the water doesn't stay hot long enough. I never tried watching anything in the bath since I am nervous with electronics and water. Wet slippery fingers, I would end up dropping my phone in the bath.