Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
I don’t get all of these ‘sitting in your own muck’ comments haha how dirty are you all?!

I only have showers post workout but only really have baths otherwise and i like to believe I am clean haha I guess if you’re covered in crap and all sorts before you get in fair enough but not much happens from me waking up to sitting at work in my office all day to the bath in the evening 😂

Reactions: 17

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Tough one - I think the idea of a bath is always better than the actual bath itself. Imagining the candles, the bubbles, the sheet mask, the music. Then after 5 mins in there I’m too hot and bored 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bec3007

VIP Member
Shower 100%. I never feel clean after a bath and I end up showering to wash my hair anyway.

Reactions: 11

coconochanel

VIP Member
Are you a bath or shower person? I have showers for quickness but I do like a bath now and again.

Reactions: 7

SisterBliss

Quick shower every night, bath a few times a week as an indulgence (I have a massive bath so it’s not a quick thing to set up).

Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Bath. Washed off with shower.

Do any bath people use Lush products?
my fanny wouldn’t appreciate it, I don’t understand how anyone sits in that type of shit letting it all go up into your foofoo and hoohoo.

but I have sensitive skin anyway. I can’t take strong fragrance

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Titntat

VIP Member
I love a bath. But everytime I run one someone starts shouting me. So normally a shower to drowned out the shouting 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Mustard

VIP Member
Gynocologist told me.never to.have a bath so I only have showers butbindonoften wonder if she was talking shit lol.
It’s not good to use bubble bath as it can cause vaginal infections. I haven’t had any problems since I stopped using bubble bath and stick to either plain water or essential oils, or Epsom salts/magnesium salts.

Reactions: 4

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Bath for definite!! I have a stressful job and finishing work and getting in the bath helps me wind down so much

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
Shower in the morning, bath in the evening. There is nothing more relaxing the getting the kids to sleep them relaxing in a long hot bath.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Oh god. I have a wet room in this house, no bath just a shower. I haven’t had a bath in three years and I miss the indulgence. I’m actually excited to go on a breakaway in March bc it has a spa bath with tv in the wall... Girllll I cannot wait (prob get bored after 10 mins 😂)

although I’m now used to having just showers it’s definitely a preference, I see a bath as an indulgence to soak tired muscles or w/e. I feel properly clean after a shower ...I know it doesn’t make sense but yeah 😂

Reactions: 3

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Gynocologist told me.never to.have a bath so I only have showers butbindonoften wonder if she was talking shit lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Fairytruthmother

Shower all the time so had the bath ripped out and a walk in shower installed instead....oh what I'd do for a relaxing bath now😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1