Bath or Shower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I get bored too fast and the water doesn't stay hot long enough. I never tried watching anything in the bath since I am nervous with electronics and water. Wet slippery fingers, I would end up dropping my phone in the bath.
Have one of them bath table things that's quite wide across bath its saved my tablet so many time

Reactions: 1
I have a bath then wash my hear, I just feel its cleaner than washing it in the bath as it doesn't rinse properly. sadly tho, we moved around 7 months ago and the bath in the new house is soooooo uncomfortable, its smaller than the usual bath so not really had a lot of baths since moving xx

Do any bath people use Lush products?
My daughter uses Lush bath bombs which to me smell like those old bath cleaners, Ajax and Vim.
I havenā€™t had a bath in 2.5 years since I moved and now have an en suite which just has a shower. I canā€™t be bothered with a bath now.

I prefer a shower and only run a bath when Iā€™m ill and fancy a wallow in magnesium salts and Elemis muscle soak.

I love a bath! I have a shower most days and always when I need to shave, wash hair etc. I will sometimes wash my hair or exfoliate first and then get in a bath. I could wallow in a bath for hours, I will often empty it and top up with more hot. Candles on, nice bubbles or salts, occasionally a glass of fizz on the side. We had a TV in the bathroom until we recently moved but I am not a huge TV person so rarely watched it.
A bath and fresh PJs is just heaven to me. I couldnā€™t live in a property without one (if I had a choice). I occasionally share a bath my husband too, he used to hate them or not see the point but now we both find it a nice relaxing thing to do together.

I absolutely hate baths - most people look at me like I've two heads when I say that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Shower! Hot as possible please. Havenā€™t had a bath in about ten years when we used to live in a house that has a massive tub like you see sports teams in after matches šŸ¤£

I tend to have a bath but then shower afterwards because itā€™s impossible to wash your hair in the bath. A bath is more of an indulgence though whereas a shower is a regular thing.

Shower all the time so had the bath ripped out and a walk in shower installed instead....oh what I'd do for a relaxing bath nowšŸ˜©

• Haha
People have time for baths?

I wish I did. Whenever I try I get ā€œMUMMMYYYY!!!ā€

šŸ˜–
I swear they know even in their sleep when Iā€™m relaxed.

Shower every morning and bath every night. I couldnā€™t go to bed without washing first. It wouldnā€™t feel right šŸ˜‚