Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I’m about to watch episode 6 and I’m not going to lie, it’s dull af. It’s no Missing!

Reactions: 1

Kim Mild

VIP Member
The Hungarian police chief woman looks like Lady Tremaine off the Disney Cinderella film .
Screenshot_20210808-223153_Google.jpg

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I watched it . Hopefully the story will be a decent story anyway so it doesn't rely on the Baptiste character.

I can't even remember much of the original programme before his spin off

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
The whole last episode seemed like an afterthought to finish the series, but didn't really tie up things satisfactorily.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I think they could've had a series with the gomorrah/ terrorism aspect without Baptiste investigating. They could have had the interpol lady from the other Missing series, sure she was called Genevieve or something.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
What happened between Baptiste finding the mask in the lady's house and the shooting at the end? My little one woke up and I missed it and can't find spoilers online.

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Was that? 😒 I was still eagerly waiting for the twist. At Emma's press conference, her aide (still don't know his name) was standing next to her and put his had in his pocket. I was ready to shout "gun, gun" then sod all happened.

Also, how did Baptiste manage to beat up Andras, a man half his age? The whole series could have been concluded in three episodes rather than dragging it out for six.

Thank goodness this is the last ever series as a new one with the same writers would really be scraping the barrel.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
What are people's theories after the most recent episode? My theory is that the ambassador bullied an employee and either them or their family went after her family as revenge. The terrorism aspect could be fake .

Kim Mild

VIP Member
After tonight's episode I think they could have had this series as a detective drama with just the Hungarian detective, and the Baptiste character isn't needed . The could have introduced another character to do the bits that Baptiste did .