Baptiste - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it did improve, different folks, different strokes. Please don’t be sad 😞
No, I'm not sad as I will still be watching tonight - at the series pace. I was more annoyed by the comments when the OP could have just kept quiet. Your comments are far more encouraging, even if I find, for myself, whether it does or doesn't improve. As you rightly said, different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: 1
The Hungarian police chief woman looks like Lady Tremaine off the Disney Cinderella film .
Screenshot_20210808-223153_Google.jpg

Still watching at pace and have just finished ep5. Well, a lot was revealed that we didn't know before and I enjoyed it. As I said in a previous post, I still think Emma's aide is very shifty. Roll on the finale next week. Hopefully it will tie up all the loose ends and not be a disappointment with no satisfactory conclusion.

Reactions: 2
Was that? 😒 I was still eagerly waiting for the twist. At Emma's press conference, her aide (still don't know his name) was standing next to her and put his had in his pocket. I was ready to shout "gun, gun" then sod all happened.

Also, how did Baptiste manage to beat up Andras, a man half his age? The whole series could have been concluded in three episodes rather than dragging it out for six.

Thank goodness this is the last ever series as a new one with the same writers would really be scraping the barrel.

I think they could've had a series with the gomorrah/ terrorism aspect without Baptiste investigating. They could have had the interpol lady from the other Missing series, sure she was called Genevieve or something.

The whole last episode seemed like an afterthought to finish the series, but didn't really tie up things satisfactorily.

I just caught this on iPlayer.
I thought it was very far fetched and disappointing tbh.