Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't there a thing about the more kids you have the more likely it is for you to have twins? 😬 However they HAVE to be done now, the house is full of kids & stuff and has no more room for another baby! Time for Jessica to move on from sitting on the bed/sofa looking after a baby or homeschooling and actually helping around the house and splitting the load with Chris more.

Reactions: 3
Chris looked stressed that whole moving Vlog and Jess was on her fat arse the whole time. I feel sorry for him, honestly!

Reactions: 4
Jessica is so boring with her lectures and she’s also so overdramatic. She literally said ‘our whole house will be gone’ and she even said ‘demolished’. They’ve got to do a lot of work but they’re not tearing the whole house down for gods sake.

Reactions: 6
They're ripping out the whole bottom floor but they've left their clutter and tat all over? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
They're ripping out the whole bottom floor but they've left their clutter and tat all over? :rolleyes:
Ive not actually watched but how much water did spill? It feels a little dramatic for one leaky washing machine 🙈

Ive not actually watched but how much water did spill? It feels a little dramatic for one leaky washing machine 🙈
Apparently the whole washing machine of water literally dumped out at the same time rather than leaked out slowly! And then travelled round the house....proberly only Jessica was home and it took her so long to get off the sofa that it had spread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
in their last video she's insufferable ! just sitting cackling and gushing how everything turns out ok for them whe her husband just looks exhausted and says he's fed up with going in between houses....even atthe end she's just there holding the baby when he's cooking...if you're going to spend half a vlog gushing about how the ne w house has a huge kitchen and how yours is getting fully remodeled, at least pretend to have a use of theml

Reactions: 3
Apparently the whole washing machine of water literally dumped out at the same time rather than leaked out slowly! And then travelled round the house....proberly only Jessica was home and it took her so long to get off the sofa that it had spread.
Ive never heard that happening 🙈 I wonder if it did leak slowly but Jessica didnt get up and notice.

Ive never heard that happening 🙈 I wonder if it did leak slowly but Jessica didnt get up and notice.
Exactly what I think - how would you know how long it had been leaking for anyway! Could have been leaking for 40 minutes before she found it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
on Tuesday the evacuation of my washing machine overflowed and everything spilled in my tiny kitchen and part of my living room. it was the part in the wall which was clogged with..limestone?sediment? (sorry English is my second language) because the water is so bad here. now i beleive the " it came suddenly bit" as it's happened to me haha. however the damage is minimal nothing is soaked and my landlord came and declogged the pipe...and that's it^^

on Tuesday the evacuation of my washing machine overflowed and everything spilled in my tiny kitchen and part of my living room. it was the part in the wall which was clogged with..limestone?sediment? (sorry English is my second language) because the water is so bad here. now i beleive the " it came suddenly bit" as it's happened to me haha. however the damage is minimal nothing is soaked and my landlord came and declogged the pipe...and that's it^^
Honestly I think the only reason they did such a big deal out of it was for the insurance money and to make a big deal for the vlog. I hate to say that but seems as if it so. Especially cause in the vlog Jessica said they had to replace "the evil carpet" that they had been wanting to replace since the beginning of getting the house, so I think thats the only reason they're making such a big deal about it. I've had my water heater break a couple days and do the same exact thing to my house, and my washer did the same thing a couple months back as well and it's an easy clean and nothing bad has ever happened to my flooring or walls. I live in Texas just as warm of state as Cali and everything dries within a day and doesn't smell or any of that type of stuff. I honestly just think they did it for a change of environment in their videos and for the money. Especially cause Jessica has given a couple hints she wants another a baby and they got a wave of hate from it, this is the next best thing that presented itself.

Honestly I think the only reason they did such a big deal out of it was for the insurance money and to make a big deal for the vlog. I hate to say that but seems as if it so. Especially cause in the vlog Jessica said they had to replace "the evil carpet" that they had been wanting to replace since the beginning of getting the house, so I think thats the only reason they're making such a big deal about it. I've had my water heater break a couple days and do the same exact thing to my house, and my washer did the same thing a couple months back as well and it's an easy clean and nothing bad has ever happened to my flooring or walls. I live in Texas just as warm of state as Cali and everything dries within a day and doesn't smell or any of that type of stuff. I honestly just think they did it for a change of environment in their videos and for the money. Especially cause Jessica has given a couple hints she wants another a baby and they got a wave of hate from it, this is the next best thing that presented itself.
I think that it's a very convenient way for them to get house renovations done without having to pay for it themselves.

Rachels done another photo dump and theres no Blaze :(

Has Rachel got her own thread here? 🙈

Reactions: 1
Tell us you read tattle without saying you read tattle
the thing is, in a way, they are doing great. Their kids are lovely and they’re all doing fine so professionals aren’t going to have anything to say.

HOWEVER, from what we see Jessica seems so so lazy and Chris does a lot. That’s the main criticism. A lot of us also think that these kids are overly sheltered and need to go to school. We are allowed to have that opinion.

Also they use their children for views to make their income. They are putting their lives out there… so we have every right to have an opinion. Our views pay for their lifestyle. Personally, I don’t comment on videos or message on social media with criticism. I have every right to discuss what I don’t agree with from their videos in this space. If she does read here, that’s on her.

If you’re making money from your children then you may have to take some flack along the way about how you’re doing that.

Reactions: 10
Tell us you read tattle without saying you read tattle
Hey Jessica, we think Christopher is doing fantastic while you sit around glued to the couch. That man deserves a medal for doing everything for your family. Poor guy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.