Ballinger family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s stuck in the garage all the time as GF don’t get on with blaze.
In actual fact the more and more I watch GF seems quite controlling and her brother has moved in and it seems like they’re both scrounging off Rachael…. pair of leaches.

GF gets a relaxation room and Racheal don’t even have an office and when she does it’s out in the garage.

I loved GF at first but the more I’m watching the more red flags I see.

Blaze was there first, cya later Abbie and Little dog.

N Racheal check in with yourself poor blaze!!! PS GF “cold” right in time for thanksgiving which allowed thanksgiving to be spent with her family it’s convenient… wake up. Please.
GF is bad news I agree. Blaze was Racheal's baby and she’s sidelined him for a partner. I’m glad she’s found herself, but her lack of self-awareness about her sexuality is spilling into this new and exciting relationship. It was always obvious to me that Racheal was gay. Like really obvious. If she was really that unaware of her preferences she can’t be good at reading people either.

Reactions: 5
I rather liked them trying mince pies, something amuses me about people getting confused and thinking that they are going to be meat and not fruit. It never gets old!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly feel like Jessica should be interacting with her children instead of doing a puzzle on her own in the hours the kids are awake. Do it when the kids are in bed - yes. Do it alongside your children - yes. Such a cop out excuse of having to do it before it's donated. Chris doing it all as per usual.

Reactions: 7
I did enjoy them trying to Christmas stuff. I didn’t know other places didn’t have Christmas crackers. Although bit of a flashback to the piñata moment when they all went mad over the cake and demolished it in seconds.

Also it’s always funny when people think mince pies are meat but Jessica’s trying to make out like this whole thing will teach her kids something but clearly has done no research herself whatsoever..

Reactions: 3
Trying to be super respectful, but I tend to think about what we know (publicly) about Rachel and how this new relationship ties into it. We know (publicly) that's she's a giver. She's always helped Colleen, her parents, and anyone whenever. She's a do-er too, getting coffee's, working her tail off, working on her home, etc. Then add in her previous boyfriend relationship. It sounds like he really took advantage of her (she paid for his vehicle, etc). I just worry that she could be taken advantage of again, especially when she gives her all to everyone she loves. Plus gf says she was a fan of Colleen prior to them dating, and it makes me question her true motives even more.

Reactions: 9
Trying to be super respectful, but I tend to think about what we know (publicly) about Rachel and how this new relationship ties into it. We know (publicly) that's she's a giver. She's always helped Colleen, her parents, and anyone whenever. She's a do-er too, getting coffee's, working her tail off, working on her home, etc. Then add in her previous boyfriend relationship. It sounds like he really took advantage of her (she paid for his vehicle, etc). I just worry that she could be taken advantage of again, especially when she gives her all to everyone she loves. Plus gf says she was a fan of Colleen prior to them dating, and it makes me question her true motives even more.
Not to mention gf is the first girl Rachel has ever been with, so she may be taking advantage of that fact as R has no other women to compare her to

So I'm watching the UK traditions video, is anyone else watching how Parker kept elbowing Bailey? I feel like that's so rude in a way. I understand they're kids but they let them get away with so much and there's alot that doesn't get called out. They put everything on the internet, they should also show the times where they sit down with their children and explain why they're in trouble. Cause all we see is the overly happy dramatized versions of them and if they're trying to "set an example" or "display" their lives, display the other sides too. We know kids get in trouble and we know they throw tantrums, we know they do things that aren't right and we know that they sometimes have to have a strict sit down. THEY'RE KIDS THEY LEARN. Explain that side too because the internet just thinks your kids are spoiled. Meanwhile the Ballingers think they're showing their kids as perfect angels 24/7 when in reality they're just making them look like brats and like they're bad at picking up on social queues (which they are but I think they purposefully do it for the camera and are just doing it for attention)

So I'm watching the UK traditions video, is anyone else watching how Parker kept elbowing Bailey? I feel like that's so rude in a way. I understand they're kids but they let them get away with so much and there's alot that doesn't get called out. They put everything on the internet, they should also show the times where they sit down with their children and explain why they're in trouble. Cause all we see is the overly happy dramatized versions of them and if they're trying to "set an example" or "display" their lives, display the other sides too. We know kids get in trouble and we know they throw tantrums, we know they do things that aren't right and we know that they sometimes have to have a strict sit down. THEY'RE KIDS THEY LEARN. Explain that side too because the internet just thinks your kids are spoiled. Meanwhile the Ballingers think they're showing their kids as perfect angels 24/7 when in reality they're just making them look like brats and like they're bad at picking up on social queues (which they are but I think they purposefully do it for the camera and are just doing it for attention)
I thought he was just elbowing her to let her know it was her turn? Maybe not the best way to do it but it’s just like ‘nudge.. blow your whistle now’

Also a lot of family vloggers don’t show bad behaviour because their children shouldn’t have to be filmed at their worst. I agree but I also think children shouldn’t be filmed and out on the internet at all but there we are. I wouldn’t want to watch tantrums on vlogs and stuff, that’s not nice for anyone.

Reactions: 2
I am new to this thread but does anyone else get strong gay vibes from Chris? I always thought the same for Rachel and we see how that turned out to be true. No hate at all… it just seems obvious

I am new to this thread but does anyone else get strong gay vibes from Chris? I always thought the same for Rachel and we see how that turned out to be true. No hate at all… it just seems obvious
I don't get gay vibes from Chris, I do get suppressed creative vibes though.

Reactions: 4
Go to any thread where a man is discussed and someone will be saying that he’s gay. It’s ridiculous.

I don't get gay vibes from Chris, I do get suppressed creative vibes though.
I think the song at the end, and his editing... its not enough for his creative streak. I really think he should look into flexing his creative muscles with perhaps working with another channel, behind the scenes. I get he might not have time because of his family. But i really see that need in him. Bit of adult work for the adults wouldnt go amiss

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how Rachel can just walk away from her family especially Colleen who she was really close with for someone she has known 5 minutes

I think the song at the end, and his editing... its not enough for his creative streak. I really think he should look into flexing his creative muscles with perhaps working with another channel, behind the scenes. I get he might not have time because of his family. But i really see that need in him. Bit of adult work for the adults wouldnt go amiss
he has a channel building guitars which he's not uploaded to in a while. He's a true mix of handy & creative. I think he'd be an awesome friend for odd conversations.

he has a channel building guitars which he's not uploaded to in a while. He's a true mix of handy & creative. I think he'd be an awesome friend for odd conversations.
He needs to get on it! I think so too, he's nowhere near stupid. Has lots of talents, and is interesting to listen to, which tbh you cant say for a lot of the parents of SM channels

He needs to get on it! I think so too, he's nowhere near stupid. Has lots of talents, and is interesting to listen to, which tbh you cant say for a lot of the parents of SM channels
He used to be a TV producer on the series Bones, he's got a lot to offer.

YES, but would say it's more that he has feminine mannerism's instead of implying his sexuality. Ya know? And absolutely nothing wrong with that, I applaud the lack of masculine toxicity. He absolutely has feminine mannerism's though.

YES, but would say it's more that he has feminine mannerism's instead of implying his sexuality. Ya know? And absolutely nothing wrong with that, I applaud the lack of masculine toxicity. He absolutely has feminine mannerism's though.
from personal experience, being a bit feminine doesnt immediately mean gay. Could just mean he grew up with sisters.....

i've noticed that the kids (esp bailey) overreact when they're eating/tasting something.. for example in todays video she's groaning, closing her eyes and putting on an exaggerated voice saying 'its soooooohhh goooud' .. it's so awkward to watch! i guess thats what happens when you're constantly in front of a camera.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.