Bad Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becca is supposed to be 30ish and I’m guessing Eva is maybe 45? 🫤 totally possible but my head never went there with the story line.

Reactions: 2
Two episodes in to this and liking it so far (haven't read any of the above posts as avoiding spoilers). I recognise all the areas where it's filmed as I run/swim/cycle a lot of the routes - some of the continuity and editing is off. But anyway, saw Assaad Bouab in the episode last night - he's so 🥵🥵 - absolutely loved him in Call My Agent. Is he in this much?

Reactions: 1
I'm excited but dreading the finale, as it'll all be over. I've enjoyed this series so much ❤ Claes Bang is just tremendous as JP.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm excited but dreading the finale, as it'll all be over. I've enjoyed this series so much ❤ Claes Bang is just tremendous as JP.
He is just so fabulously repugnant. I'm only a few episodes in - love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What makes the show horrible for me is he looks like a twisted older version of my partner, similar face tbh. Obviously much more slimey and evil though. Whenever we watch it I look over at him in horror whenever JP does something awful and he says “don’t say it...”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anne Marie Duff was on Annie Macs podcast this week talking about the show and how she prepared for the role. Well worth a listen. The podcast is called Changes with Annie Macmanus.
So excited for tomorrow's episode!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anne Marie Duff was on Annie Macs podcast this week talking about the show and how she prepared for the role. Well worth a listen. The podcast is called Changes with Annie Macmanus.
So excited for tomorrow's episode!
Will check that out. She's brilliant in it - her character is so fragile. I think I will have to avoid this thread until I've finished all the episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Will check that it. She's brilliant in it - her character is so fragile. I think I will have to avoid this thread until I've finished all the episodes.
She's amazing in it. She worked really hard in getting the part right. I work with victims of DV and she nailed it

• Heart
Wow Grace was incredible in this. I love that she finally saw through him and yelled at him. I loved seeing her finally get a backbone. Omg JP raped Eva.... Jesus. Bet the prick couldn’t even get it up unless someone didn’t want it. Omg now she’s killing him. You go girl!!!! I swear I didn’t see this coming, I mean sure I hoped for it but Jesus she really did it. This actress is incredible

I called it earlier in a post that the two families would keep each others secrets and the claim would be withdrawn! Honestly it was clearly the only win win situation

Last edited:
  • Heart
Loved this series. Thought it was brilliant throughout and felt it wrapped up nicely. Sad it’s finished. I’m actually surprised there’s not more people talking about it!

Reactions: 6
Loved this series. Thought it was brilliant throughout and felt it wrapped up nicely. Sad it’s finished. I’m actually surprised there’s not more people talking about it!
I feel like Apple TV shows seem to go under the radar a bit! Like I thought Severance was fantastic but I never hear anyone talking about it.

Excited to watched the finale!

Reactions: 3
Wow Grace was incredible in this. I love that she finally saw through him and yelled at him. I loved seeing her finally get a backbone. Omg JP raped Eva.... Jesus. Bet the prick couldn’t even get it up unless someone didn’t want it. Omg now she’s killing him. You go girl!!!! I swear I didn’t see this coming, I mean sure I hoped for it but Jesus she really did it. This actress is incredible

I called it earlier in a post that the two families would keep each others secrets and the claim would be withdrawn! Honestly it was clearly the only win win situation

Fantastic ending. Glad it ended as it did, worked well.loved Rodger’s character

Reactions: 5
I feel like Apple TV shows seem to go under the radar a bit! Like I thought Severance was fantastic but I never hear anyone talking about it.
That is very true! I’ve watched a few things on Apple TV now that I’ve thought were great shows (Blackbird, Ted Lasso, Severance..) but as you say, they do fly under the radar compared to the other streaming sites.

That is very true! I’ve watched a few things on Apple TV now that I’ve thought were great shows (Blackbird, Ted Lasso, Severance..) but as you say, they do fly under the radar compared to the other streaming sites.
Blackbird was truly incredible! I was engrossed in it! I haven't watched severance but I'll be putting it on the list of ones to watch

Blackbird was truly incredible! I was engrossed in it! I haven't watched severance but I'll be putting it on the list of ones to watch
Severance is excellent

I loved the ending of bad sisters ❤ the last scene was so full circle , loved it .