Bad Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So annoyed with Apple only dropping two episodes last Friday and then one a week from this Friday. I wanted to binge watch all ten episodes in one go. It's really well written and I got in to it straight away, which is a good sign. It's got a good cast the behaviour of the husband makes you glad he's dead :D

Reactions: 4
Just watched today. Loving it so far, hate the prick obviously and love all the girls.

Reactions: 2
Oh episode 4 has left with so many questions

What happened to JP’s sister? Why was JP dressed in her clothes? Clearly has issues with non gendered bathrooms. Is Roger a perv or is JP just looking to set him up as one because he can’t stand anyone being nice to his wife ?

Absolutely loving this series, really wish there were a few more to binge watch though. I also think it wasn't the sisters that actually killed him, although somehow they think they did. Not sure how, but that's my theory!

Reactions: 3
He did seem awfully guilty in the first episode. I actually think his wife will end up as the one who killed him
Just watched episode 5 and I’m leaning towards this. But there’s so much unanswered still. Cannot stand the prick 😡 So annoying have to wait until next Friday now for the next episode.

Just watched episode 5 and I’m leaning towards this. But there’s so much unanswered still. Cannot stand the prick 😡 So annoying have to wait until next Friday now for the next episode.
I don’t think there’s ever been a character in a tv series that is so awful. He’s a real psychopath and nightmare fuel. I felt for Bibi the last episode, the last few minutes made me feel sick, like actually nauseous.

Reactions: 7
The cat scene was traumatic - what a prick he is !

i think Grace or Blaunid will kill him in the end

• Sad
Reactions: 4
In reality would anyone really put up with a husband like him? I’m enjoying the acting but not finding it terribly realistic.

In reality would anyone really put up with a husband like him? I’m enjoying the acting but not finding it terribly realistic.
Grace is such a shell of a person and abusers don’t start off horrible, it’s a slow descent into hell. It’s definitely ott. It better end with her killing him.

The cat scene was traumatic - what a prick he is !

i think Grace or Blaunid will kill him in the end
oh the cat thing pissed me off too

Reactions: 7
You’re gonna wanna watch the latest episode to find that out... if you want it spoiled though I can tell ya
Oh grand as long as its explained. I thought i had missed something obvious! I'll wait and see.

Just on ep 3 now. Enjoying it so far, no surprises there as i'm a big fan of Sharon Horgan!

I don’t know if I buy the daughter killing him idea. She seems a bit more focused on being angry at her mom for not having a backbone.
Maybe grace was having a drink or meal with the guy across the street when the prick died

I’m not sure . We’d all like to say we wouldn’t put up with that but I personally haven’t experienced an abusive relationship so I don’t think I can say for sure that absolutely nobody would put up with that . I do think JP is so incredibly awful though that Grace has to be really weak/blind not to see it or understand where her sisters are coming from

Ok so it the JP dead now or are is someone going to save him at the start of the next episode? Grace didn’t talk about the first suicide attempt so maybe this is what she is referring to? What an episode!!

Reactions: 1
Ok so it the JP dead now or are is someone going to save him at the start of the next episode? Grace didn’t talk about the first suicide attempt so maybe this is what she is referring to? What an episode!!
Definitely going to be saved I’m afraid. It was hilarious the last ten minutes or so.

I’m leaning away now from thinking Grace will have killed him, I reckon her and Roger had a one night stand and that’s why she can’t say where she was on the night JP died.
But did anyone else notice the nose bleeding earlier in episode 6? I’m starting to wonder if in the end he’ll actually have died of natural causes but the sisters will mistakingly think they killed him. I like that the show keeps us guessing!