Bad Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of the next episode on Apple TV is of JP in a hospital bed so I’m guessing this is not the incident that kills him !

Reactions: 1
In reality would anyone really put up with a husband like him? I’m enjoying the acting but not finding it terribly realistic.
On the contrary I think it is realistic for some. It has all the traits of a coercively controlled relationship which I feel is what they're trying to portray. I love the show, lots of genuine laugh out loud moments but as others have said some of it is quite uncomfortable viewing.
Sharon Horgan is excellent at what she does.

Reactions: 10
On the contrary I think it is realistic for some. It has all the traits of a coercively controlled relationship which I feel is what they're trying to portray. I love the show, lots of genuine laugh out loud moments but as others have said some of it is quite uncomfortable viewing.
Sharon Horgan is excellent at what she does.
It’s like the frog in hot water metaphor at play isn’t it? It’s not boiling at the beginning, it’s gentle but it slowly heats up until you don’t realise how you got into this position. People like JP don’t start relationships being cruel, they charm their way in and eventually isolate you. Breaking their victim down so they have such low confidence that they’ll never leave them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s like the frog in hot water metaphor at play isn’t it? It’s not boiling at the beginning, it’s gentle but it slowly heats up until you don’t realise how you got into this position. People like JP don’t start relationships being cruel, they charm their way in and eventually isolate you. Breaking their victim down so they have such low confidence that they’ll never leave them.
Yes! Great analogy. It's so insidious and JP is a master in it!
Just caught up on this week's episode - those pink trousers 🙈
Can't wait for Friday...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so I watched episode 8 last night “The Cold Truth”
Is JP even in the freezer? I’m guessing it wasn’t him?
it would be too simple?
Was it not said at the start that he had a cardiac arrest? And a man of his age wouldn’t get a post mortem due to it being so plausible?

And @BigMavis if you haven’t started, get watching this!!! Free 1 month trial then cancel! 😄

Ok so I watched episode 8 last night “The Cold Truth”
Is JP even in the freezer? I’m guessing it wasn’t him?
it would be too simple?
Was it not said at the start that he had a cardiac arrest? And a man of his age wouldn’t get a post mortem due to it being so plausible?

And @BigMavis if you haven’t started, get watching this!!! Free 1 month trial then cancel! 😄
I think she shut his mum in by accident. She didn't even check whether - a) his car was on the drive b) his mum was still asleep in the chair. And didn't JP get delayed by something on his way to his mum's?

Reactions: 5
I think she shut his mum in by accident. She didn't even check whether - a) his car was on the drive b) his mum was still asleep in the chair. And didn't JP get delayed by something on his way to his mum's?
Exactly. This is why Becca was all upset at JP’s funeral and his mom wasn’t present. Becca killed her and is feeling guilty. It was a stupid plan and someone should have been a lockout to make sure the old woman was safe.

Reactions: 6
yeah they don't think these plans through enough. It gets me annoyed!

And she didn't go back when she was meant to either, just fell asleep on that statue...!

Reactions: 3
yeah they don't think these plans through enough. It gets me annoyed!
Yeah the sisters are doing my head in now.
Whoever suggested JP’s daughter as the killer - I now think you might be onto something. Just those looks she gave him after the braces discussion last episode... I think the apple didn’t fall far from the tree and she’ll gonna kill her da

Reactions: 6
I do like though how more potential suspects are appearing. That sister's secret lover, and also I think Eva's friend (who JP found out was gay) could also be a potential

I do like though how more potential suspects are appearing. That sister's secret lover, and also I think Eva's friend (who JP found out was gay) could also be a potential
ooooo maybe. He did throw Eva under the bus a bit with the investigators didn’t he?

Reactions: 2
I agree, the whole freezer plan really annoyed me.

I think the theories that it is Minna in the freezer is right and explains Becca’s upset !

my money is on Blaunid killing JP but I’d love to see Roger do it too . Can’t be one of the sister surely , would be too predictable

Reactions: 3
Ok so was it Grace???????? 🫠 or maybe a heart attack… the stress of his parents death situation and Grace finding out about Roger. Maybe he genuinely wasn’t murdered?

Ok so was it Grace???????? 🫠 or maybe a heart attack… the stress of his parents death situation and Grace finding out about Roger. Maybe he genuinely wasn’t murdered?
I’m starting to lean towards a natural cause again. Remember how he keeps taking the nasal spray and one time his nose started to randomly bleed???

I just don’t think Grace would do it. I do think she and Roger had a fling the night JP died. She seemed guilty about something. I wonder who was paying for Becca’s drinks in the pub? Maybe Roger? And he calls Grace because Becca is gotten messy drunk and runs off so they try and follow her in the car but end up

I think in the end the brothers will find something that shows the sisters were interested in hurting JP and they’ll find out about the fraud. It’ll become a situation where everyone realised the claim needs to be forgotten so they’ll keep each families secrets.