Bad Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had worked it out. Still really enjoyed it though
I had too. Really enjoyed it. Kudos to Sharon Horgan. Last episode was v dark with her character's backstory. Claes Bang was superb-the bit where he photocopied his face 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sharon just posted to her insta stories - its coming back for season 2 - wonder where theyll go with it from here?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sharon just posted to her insta stories - its coming back for season 2 - wonder where theyll go with it from here?
Aw feck… I mean I loved it but there was no loose ends. Why bring it back? What are they gonna do? Kill another prick?

Reactions: 6
Aw feck… I mean I loved it but there was no loose ends. Why bring it back? What are they gonna do? Kill another prick?
Yeah I loved it too but I don’t want a season 2 because it was tied up so nicely!

Reactions: 2
i think season 2 has a lot of potential tbh considering it was based off of the dutch series clan.
as long as the storyline is good and it’s not just them scrambling for something.

Reactions: 2
I’m looking forward to it. I think Sharon will have another brilliant story line. I love all the characters.

Reactions: 1
So happy they're doing a second series. Loved the sisters relationship. And I find myself hypnotised by Eve, she is naturally so stunning and loved her in Behind Her Eyes. She defo has her dad's jawline/face shape 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aaah I don’t really watch TV and I was about to get stuck in giving my 2 pennies worth about actual bad blood related sisters 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3