Backpacking Bananas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to Mexico now apparently 🙄 for someone that doesn't know how to tolerate British weather I don't really understand buying this flat when the interest rates are so high.

Reactions: 4
When does she move into her new flat?
Wonder why she doesn't relocate to somewhere warm, as she always seems to be 'escaping' the weather.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in her life updates (still a few videos behind) but I remember her saying her flat will be Air BnB'ed out as additional income while she's travelling.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this has been mentioned in her life updates (still a few videos behind) but I remember her saying her flat will be Air BnB'ed out as additional income while she's travelling.
That's interesting.

I thought she mentioned she was changing course, would focus more on her new flat & life vs travels. Travel less was in the forecast. Maybe I got her confused with someone else.

Be interesting to see if she has a standard mortgage because subletting violates the terms of some of them

Reactions: 2
Yeah she has said she's going to be spending more time in London and wants to do a dating in London series I remember rolling my eyes at that a bit. And yeah I think its hard to get the bank to let you AirBnB I think. It's hard to see her transitioning to be a more lifestyle channel although I'd probably watch her videos more.

Yeah she has said she's going to be spending more time in London and wants to do a dating in London series I remember rolling my eyes at that a bit. And yeah I think its hard to get the bank to let you AirBnB I think. It's hard to see her transitioning to be a more lifestyle channel although I'd probably watch her videos more.
I presume a lot of people just sublet illegally though tbh, I know lots of people where I live do. That said it is risky to do it if you have a relatively high profile like she does and it also presumably creates issues with insurance if anything goes wrong

Yeah it's putting it all online that feels weird to me there's no deniability about it. She's not one of those influecers that's transparent about finances outside of the cost of her trips so I guess we will never know. Feel like her family definitely have some money though. Her Grandad that died was famous enough to have a statue made

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah it's putting it all online that feels weird to me there's no deniability about it. She's not one of those influecers that's transparent about finances outside of the cost of her trips so I guess we will never know. Feel like her family definitely have some money though. Her Grandad that died was famous enough to have a statue made
Who was her Grandfather?

It was actually her great grandfather that I think that has a statue Gus Risman and I think Bev Risman his son was her Grandfather.

I find putting them on in the background is a perfect way for sending yourself to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tried watching her latest with South Korea & just couldn't do it.

Anyone watch her most recent vlogs, if so, your thoughts?

Have kind of stopped watching her.
She had some fella on the go just a few months ago when she was somewhere.
I've lost interest now.

I'm just half watching her latest video in South korea, I hadn't watched anything of hers in ages but this is SO dull, I'm not sure if it is the lack of other people in it or just the boring filming: the hostel (at much more length than needed) a very average looking brunch (in a totally empty cafe) that you could get in the UK (I get what she says about people shaming people for not exclusively eating local food, but I think - for myself anyway - this is what most people do do while they are on holiday as they don;t usually spend extended periods of time in other countries). I wonder if fewer people are travelling now because of the global economy etc? Everywhere she is filming seems very empty

• Heart
Just watched some of her South Korean content, something is amiss. Can't explain but void of excitement & engaging with the viewer. Not sure I'm able to put into words how lacklustre it all is.

Reactions: 2
Considering how much she travels I’m surprised she only went to two new countries last year. She has the list of where she’s been, I’d expect her to want to go to as many new countries as she could. She seems to always go back to the same places

Reactions: 5
The vlogs she has done well with imo, show the culture and environment around her,
vs
her beach, bum & boob videos which seem to dominate most of her content.