Backpacking Bananas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i couldn't find a thread on BB here and was surprised as as far as i can see she seems to have a lot of content yet relies mainly on her large chest and mummy and daddies money.
Wondered what others thought?

Reactions: 1
I actually really like Christianne ive watched her on and off since her first gap year, she definitely use to work a lot on her working holidays in OZ and NZ and even between time at home she worked for an oil company ? which seemed a decent job for a school leaver and various other jobs. Now i guess youtube is partly her job and she gets various other bits like the presenting work for red bull.

I never got the impression her parents funded her lifestyle, yes she lives at home but she has mentioned she is saving and she is often travelling for long periods. Her parents have a lovely home but i reckon they instilled hard work and good values into their children, they didnt go to private school for example.

Reactions: 3
I really like her too and got the impression she is a hard worker. She was recently on a BBC2 programme about volunteering during lockdown and she came across really sincere

I do like her but find it a bit strange how she hasn’t uploaded in two weeks now? Yet keeps going on about how something exciting is coming, it’s okay but just unprofessional

• Heart
Moving to Mexico during a global pandemic? Wouldn't be my first instinct, I've got to say

Reactions: 7
Moving to Mexico during a global pandemic? Wouldn't be my first instinct, I've got to say
It seems quite a few travel influencers are over there right now! Id love to know how much she earns each month if she was willing to spend £1200 per month on rent and has admitted she wants to save for a house too

Not really happy watching her Mexico vlogs and seeing her not social distancing or wearing a mask often...

Reactions: 5
I like her (sitting here wearing the merch clothing line) and I enjoy her videos but she's really making it look like the pandemic just isn't happening in Mexico.

Reactions: 4
I like her (sitting here wearing the merch clothing line) and I enjoy her videos but she's really making it look like the pandemic just isn't happening in Mexico.
I like her too, but I agree - it feels like all the travel vloggers are in Mexico doing exactly this at the moment too 🤦🏽‍♀️

Does anyone know if you can get the Eagle Creek Global Companion backpack in the plum style colour in the UK? Im really tempted by it to replace my osprey Fairview 40 for when we can travel again

Does anyone know if you can get the Eagle Creek Global Companion backpack in the plum style colour in the UK? Im really tempted by it to replace my osprey Fairview 40 for when we can travel again
Yes, it’s on Amazon I think!

Yes, it’s on Amazon I think!
Thanks, i had it bookmarked there but its showing as unavailable most places, I'm not sure if its a stock issue or that's its coming from outside UK due to Brexit issues. It will be a long time until i actually need it so i will keep an eye out

I think it’s gross that she’s promoting travelling in a pandemic she’s just bad as all those influencers swanning off to Dubai if not worse.

also it was only a month until she met her “boyfriend” who the hell declares a holiday fling their boyfriend after one month. She’s probably just desperate not to travel solo for once.

I give her a certain pass because she's moved longish-term to Mexico rather than just going off on holiday for a week or two. On the other hand, she probably shouldn't be going on road trips and diving and hanging out in every cafe and bar she passes. She also loses points for "living in a large comfortable home (where her room is bigger than my entire upstairs) just isn't challenging me" during lockdown (and bless her for thinking £1200 a month will get her her "perfect" London flat of her own. Even I knew that wasn't going to happen).

Reactions: 3
I think it’s gross that she’s promoting travelling in a pandemic she’s just bad as all those influencers swanning off to Dubai if not worse.

also it was only a month until she met her “boyfriend” who the hell declares a holiday fling their boyfriend after one month. She’s probably just desperate not to travel solo for once.
I'm behind on her vlogs but thought the boyfriend thing seemed bizarre, she is what mid twenties and seems to have had a fair few travel flings from the sound of it, plus if he his a barman for work, how will he fund himself joining her on her travels its not like he can work remotely.