Backpacking Bananas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think she’ll do when her visa runs out? I’m v curious as she’s been asking lots of questions about future travel locations on Instagram...

What do we think she’ll do when her visa runs out? I’m v curious as she’s been asking lots of questions about future travel locations on Instagram...
I think she’ll travel to somewhere in Europe (maybe Spain / Portugal). Then wait until you can travel freely between the UK and that country without quarantine, and then fly back to sponge off her parents.

Reactions: 3
She seems set on either South East Asia or South America.

However most South East Asian countries have been incredibly strict with border control and you need a valid reason. Whereas in South America covid is at its peak.

What she really needs to do is go the f home. I wonder if her unemployed boyfriend will follow

Reactions: 3
I'm really curious about this too. She'll have to pay to quarantine in the UK now, but that is probably the most sensible option. There's no way she can start travelling around outside of Mexico. Not only is it irresponsible but global restrictions are a lot stricter and borders shut. She could end up in an awful lot of trouble and cost. Just go home Christianne.

Again, being pedantic but a tourism visa does not equal moving.

Reactions: 1
Is Bali still letting people in on ‘working’ visas? Wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up there

I think she’ll travel to somewhere in Europe (maybe Spain / Portugal). Then wait until you can travel freely between the UK and that country without quarantine, and then fly back to sponge off her parents.
Portugal closed its border a few weeks ago, they are going through hell over there, Spain has enforced regional lockdowns, so you can travel only within a region, and only to places that are not under quarantine, as soon as a city/town/village goes over the set number of infections deemed manageable, it´s on lockdown for two weeks, nobody leaves, nobody gets in, unless you have a valid reason...she´ll go somewhere with lax restrictions, Europe is out of the question

I don’t understand why her parents don’t just tell her to come home? I know she’s an adult but she’s still living under their roof and you’d think they’d try and convince her to make a good decision. It would be a good time for her to get back and buy a property as she could do a series of moving blogs e.t.c but I don’t see her “growing up” anytime soon...

I’m guessing she’ll try and do a visa run to get another 180 days in Mexico, feel like no other country will let her allow the non pandemic life she wants atm

I can see her heading to somewhere in South America, with the excuse that she wants to continue learning Spanish 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why her parents don’t just tell her to come home? I know she’s an adult but she’s still living under their roof and you’d think they’d try and convince her to make a good decision. It would be a good time for her to get back and buy a property as she could do a series of moving blogs e.t.c but I don’t see her “growing up” anytime soon...
Maybe they the freedom of not having to wake up at crazy hour in the morning to drive her to the airport or been able to sit in their kitchen without a 27 year old women having daily handstand competitions!
One of the other daughters lives out in Australia and i cant remember where the other lives, i guess they are used to them not always been around.

Maybe they the freedom of not having to wake up at crazy hour in the morning to drive her to the airport or been able to sit in their kitchen without a 27 year old women having daily handstand competitions!
One of the other daughters lives out in Australia and i cant remember where the other lives, i guess they are used to them not always been around.
Hahahaha omg I forgot about her handstand obsession. Dear god those insta stories made me cringeeeeee.

Could she leave Mexico to a neighbouring country and then return with a new visa? I'm not sure how long you need to be absent from the country until you can have a new visa.

I wish she'd do other gymnastic exercises other than handstands. Honestly, how many handstands can one person do?! Same social media post over and over again

Also can I say I love that this thread is here! When she left for Mexico I wanted somewhere to discuss and no-one else I know watches her and there's nothing else on the internet.

Could she leave Mexico to a neighbouring country and then return with a new visa? I'm not sure how long you need to be absent from the country until you can have a new visa.

I wish she'd do other gymnastic exercises other than handstands. Honestly, how many handstands can one person do?! Same social media post over and over again

Also can I say I love that this thread is here! When she left for Mexico I wanted somewhere to discuss and no-one else I know watches her and there's nothing else on the internet.
Yeah I’m pretty sure you can just leave Mexico for a couple of days and come back and get another tourist visa! Also so glad this thread is here 🤣

Yeah I’m pretty sure you can just leave Mexico for a couple of days and come back and get another tourist visa! Also so glad this thread is here 🤣
Bet she'll do that then, more time with chafferer David!

Also, its just come back to me the rice and milk she had in the street food video...why was she so confused? It's like good old british rice pudding!

I like her but have had to unfollow her, feels like she’s rubbing Everyone’s nose in the fact she’s now living in a beautful place :/

Reactions: 4
Just seen on her Instagram that she’s selling her scooter as she’s leaving town. I wonder if she’s coming home?

Interesting she said in her latest video David has gone back to Tulum, I wonder if she’s planning on going back there now? Her visa must be ending soon?!