Backofthewardrobe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourite looks, none … they are all hideous.
The voice over, totally agree with the previous comment she was reading from a script. Who follows this woman for fashion tips and pays £4.99 for her newsletter, mind blowing 🤯

Reactions: 6
Favourite looks, none … they are all hideous.
The voice over, totally agree with the previous comment she was reading from a script. Who follows this woman for fashion tips and pays £4.99 for her newsletter, mind blowing 🤯
She lacks class, style and sophistication. Jumps on every fashion trend like a sheep, doesn’t use any brain cells to see if the clothes she puts on look good.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t cope with how she wears t shirts. She makes them look fuddy duddy. Is it the way she pulls them out when they’re tucked in jeans?!
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, she reminds me of my nana (RIP Nana)

Reactions: 2
She is just so frumpy … but thinks she is so cool. That’s the funny tragic thing about her!
I know she is pear shaped but I feel she wears a jeans and trousers too tight around her hips & thighs. She would be better buying the size up which she often disregards because the waist is gapping or too big. Any good stylist would know that wearing clothes too tight often makes you look bigger than you actually are.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see the likes are taking a big tumble - wake up woman - says something about your content and style - lack of (and bought followers are not interested)

Reactions: 1