Baby Names

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find girls names much easier than boys.

Emma
Olivia
Amelia
Charlotte
Freya
Esther
Francesca
Bella
Alexandra
Hannah
Hallie

Jude
Jack
Oliver
Thomas
Jesse
Two of my three kids’ names are on there 😊 and some which have been close runners!

We are hoping for baby no4. For a girl it will most likely be Lucy. There are a lot of girls names we like but not necessarily love.

Boys names are SO difficult 😖 our last name is short and difficult to match with for boys names we find.

Reactions: 1
I have an Arabella and Arthur but she goes by Bella 😍. Other names I considered and still love are Arlo, Sofia, India, Marley, Ada and Esmae.

Reactions: 2
I’m child free (by choice!) and have no plans to have children. That being said two names I have always adored:-

Violet
Thalia

Our first niece has been born this year named Violet which is beautiful. Definitely now a very popular choice.
Now to work on some other family member to use Thalia 😂

Reactions: 3
Me and my partner only had 3 names on our list as we knew we were having a girl.
We both liked layla but we thought it was too common and I loved lyla but it sounds too similar to liar 😂. We both have L names and wanted our children to be the same but it would’ve been too hard for a boy in the future if we ever had one. In the end my boyfriend chose her name and he went with isla which is very similar to lyla. We don’t know anyone with the name even though it’s currently really popular.

Me and my partner only had 3 names on our list as we knew we were having a girl.
We both liked layla but we thought it was too common and I loved lyla but it sounds too similar to liar 😂. We both have L names and wanted our children to be the same but it would’ve been too hard for a boy in the future if we ever had one. In the end my boyfriend chose her name and he went with isla which is very similar to lyla. We don’t know anyone with the name even though it’s currently really popular.
I love isla but someone at work called their baby it just before I gave birth.

My daughters got a friend called Layla, shes a little tit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We really liked Wren for a girl when I was pregnant but we had a boy. We still like it though for future children but I'm worried it's a bit out there:/

I also really love Violet for a girl but my partner hated it.

Reactions: 5
I love the name’s
•meadow
•harper
•brielle
•savannah
•emersyn

I don’t think I will ever use the name meadow I think it’s a beautiful name but maybe a bit out there
I absolutely love the name Meadow but my husband says people will just think we chose it because of the Sopranos.

Ive also always loved the name Bridget but I’m now married and my surname is Jones so I just couldn’t 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No children yet but I've got a list of potentials!

Girls
Leila
Ada
Bella
Poppy
Olivia
Florence
Ivy
Orla

Boys
Patrick
Seamus
Kian
Lucas
Luke
Jacob
Oscar
Joshua

Ooh I'm enjoying this thread! I've not long had a baby girl so I'm reading through whilst doing a night feed, wishing I'd seen it for some ideas before having her 😂 I have my baby girl and a toddler son, I won't reveal their names here but they're pretty traditional and popular overall but I liked and chose them because I don't personally know anyone with their names.

Names I liked but didn't use (but might in the future, I'd love a 3rd baby eventually!) :
Matilda
Phoebe
Neve
Eliza
Nelle

Zachary
Isaac
Sonny
Jude
Luca

I don't like more modern names that sound a bit 'chavvy', like Jayden, Ashton, Nevaeh, Bailey, Payton - apologies to anyone who has chosen those names 🙈

Reactions: 4
For a girl I like the name Tara and for a boy I like the name Hunter there’s a few others that I like to,but they would deffo be my first choice if I was to get pregnant soon
I love the name Tara. Husband's brother has a Cara though and thought it might be a bit weird. I've got Ellen and Joseph. I'm not a fan of double barrel names or Celtic spellings.

Boy:
Caleb
Christian

Girl:
Deborah (but not Debbie)
Christine
Anna
Clara

I love the name Tara. Husband's brother has a Cara though and thought it might be a bit weird. I've got Ellen and Joseph. I'm not a fan of double barrel names or Celtic spellings.

Boy:
Caleb
Christian

Girl:
Deborah (but not Debbie)
Christine
Anna
Clara
Anna and Clara were at the top of my list for a baby girl, I ended up going with Victoria, but storing them away for any future babies!

I love the name Heidi. I had my baby girl 4 weeks ago and wanted to call her Heidi.. I let other peoples negative opinions on it get to me so didnt use that name and now wish I did 😔

We really liked Wren for a girl when I was pregnant but we had a boy. We still like it though for future children but I'm worried it's a bit out there:/

I also really love Violet for a girl but my partner hated it.
I used to love Violet for a girl but then it just made me think of Violent and now I'm not so sure.

I love looking up names and forever adding to my list lol i find boys names ALOT harder then girls names
Girls:
Saoirse
Sloane
Sadie
Stella
Nola
Wren
Ariella
Gianna
Fiadh
Polly

Boys
Wes
Ezra
Albie
Caelan
Cassius
Cameron
Callum
Frankie
Noah
Danny
Ryan
Tate
Jude

We have just been approved for adoption of a little girl who will already be two months old by the time we have her home with us, and while I respect that she's been given a name it's a very traditional Polynesian name from the island she was born on, and would be seen as EXTREMELY quirky here. I like the name nova, but my wife can't agree on anything haha. Any ideas would be great

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love looking up names and forever adding to my list lol i find boys names ALOT harder then girls names
Girls:
Saoirse
Sloane
Sadie
Stella
Nola
Wren
Ariella
Gianna
Fiadh
Polly

Boys
Wes
Ezra
Albie
Caelan
Cassius
Cameron
Callum
Frankie
Noah
Danny
Ryan
Tate
Jude

You are my name twin! I love all of those..in particular Saorise, Sadie, Stella, Wren, Polly, and Jude. All of those on are my favourite lists.

We have just been approved for adoption of a little girl who will already be two months old by the time we have her home with us, and while I respect that she's been given a name it's a very traditional Polynesian name from the island she was born on, and would be seen as EXTREMELY quirky here. I like the name nova, but my wife can't agree on anything haha. Any ideas would be great

Lola, Marina, Mia, Francesca?

• Heart