Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just tell the real reason why she’s moving it all to the food account - to maximise the exposure of her affiliated links and ads for the clothes. We’re not daft.

Reactions: 5
So who copied who as, "What mummy makes" aka Rebecca Wilson has a hulk pasta recipe and has done for a very long time. Natalie's new book reminds me of What Mummy Makes books too.

I've never known anyone talk about such mundane details of every day life as though it's unbelievably interesting information. The things she describes as making her days 'SO crazy', are the things just about every adult I know does day in day out ON TOP OF having real high pressure jobs, social commitments, social lives. She said she's made the difficult decision to close a personal IG page because it's just too much 'stress and pressure'. She's talking at length about how her body needs to rest because she did some gardening. It's almost like she's a parody account but I don't know what she's a parody of. I wish there were more people on this thread because she could be one hell of a case study for what happens when a very lonely person with very few real life social contacts becomes heavily dependent on social media and fosters themselves a very contradictory victim complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just tell the real reason why she’s moving it all to the food account - to maximise the exposure of her affiliated links and ads for the clothes. We’re not daft.
I was going to say the exact same thing!

Reactions: 1
I've never known anyone talk about such mundane details of every day life as though it's unbelievably interesting information. The things she describes as making her days 'SO crazy', are the things just about every adult I know does day in day out ON TOP OF having real high pressure jobs, social commitments, social lives. She said she's made the difficult decision to close a personal IG page because it's just too much 'stress and pressure'. She's talking at length about how her body needs to rest because she did some gardening. It's almost like she's a parody account but I don't know what she's a parody of. I wish there were more people on this thread because she could be one hell of a case study for what happens when a very lonely person with very few real life social contacts becomes heavily dependent on social media and fosters themselves a very contradictory victim complex.
She reminds of other Instahun Charlotte Louise Taylor who is also an eternal victim of having to cook or take her kids to school or some other life activity other people some how manage. They should all try talking to each other instead of their phones.

She moaned about buying Easter eggs for her kids…..,,Annabelle looks like she’s wearing clothes that don’t fit her but this knobhead has spent £120 on 2 items just for the fun of it.
What happened to getting a capsule wardrobe 🤷🏻‍♀️
Declutterring bulshit…she’s the problem and the reason her house is a cluttered tit pit!

Nobody, absolutely nobody, not a single person on this earth wants to see the inside of your child’s mouth full of food. Log. Out. Of. Instagram.

She recently said she doesn’t show her kids on Instagram anymore 😂👌🏻 and that’s the reason the food they eat is not on there. And yet we’re treated to the full menu of cakes, pancakes and other high sugar options she’s fed them, including a view of it from one child’s mouth 🙃 The rest is probably pesto (from the jar) pasta and sandwiches on white bread (didn’t she also say she’s going to start making bread because the white bread is so so so bad for you?!). Sad really.

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t someone who loves her tell her? Genuinely? Also the duck pout she does makes it look a million times worse. If she was my friend or sister etc I’d tell her.

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t someone who loves her tell her? Genuinely? Also the duck pout she does makes it look a million times worse. If she was my friend or sister etc I’d tell her.
I get the impression she doesn’t have any / many friends, she never mentions any and I feel like Steve can’t stand up to her!