Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow okay I am really confused. So I've been doing some research and it's pretty easy to find Jack's full address when searching his full name. And oh my goodness.. His house is a mansion estimated between 1.7-2mil . In their recent Q&A, they made it clear that they live their alone and not with his parents.. He's also an only child.. So I really want to know:
- where are his parents?!?
- how are they living ALONE in that MASSIVE house?!

Reactions: 9
Why is there bedding in the car to London (Ayse and Ben)? Are they bringing their own duvet to the hotel

Reactions: 3
OMG I was wondering this too...!
The only thing I thought was they were going to refund / exchange it but doesn’t seem so?

Only rich people go and stop off in Harrods for a water, Ayse should really carry around water and flats??? Probably even a snack as well incase she feels light headed! She was cold, her feet hurt and thirsty when she could’ve avoided all those things

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that Zeliha is not wearing a seatbelt when driving in the car with Ben (around 8mins30 seconds into the vlog)? I thought she was the smarter one but that’s just so irresponsible

god yeah I’ve just searched Jack Louis Parker and it’s all there. I really wanna know too!!

And I also wanna know why he’s deactivated his insta

I remember seeing in a previous vlog that their older sister lives in London, maybe they stayed with her?
She said they were staying in a hotel and showed a bit of it in the vlog too

Reactions: 1
Oh wow just saw the photos of Jack's house! I'm curious about the situation now too.

Jacks house is prob one of his parents houses if they own care homes or they brought him the house or inheritance .

That house doesn’t look anything like the background of photos ayse posts tho on Instagram looks old fashioned but the photos online look very modern

That house doesn’t look anything like the background of photos ayse posts tho on Instagram looks old fashioned but the photos online look very modern
I think its coz she posts with the panelling in the background a lot and panelling is a trend atm, but is also quite an old fashioned style

Reactions: 1
If the address is the one I’m thinking it is, I think that it is his parents house. The address on companies house is registered as the business address and his parents are also directors so assume that really it’s his parents business and they’ve just made him a director.

Reactions: 5
The amount of money these girls spend on each other is obscene. And there is not an ounce of excitement coming from either of them.

Reactions: 5
They used to be more bubbly but it was so forced and awkward??

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get the impression Zeliha isn’t that happy about Ayse being pregnant? In the hauls when ayse says comments about needing the items to be stretchy or whatever obviously referring to her being pregnant Zelihas just seems off? I wonder what Zeliha thinks of Jake ...

Reactions: 7
If you look at one of there recent vlogs, where lush sent them a whole lot of that snow fairy stuff. Zeliha seems off with Ayse.. Ayse noticed the box of lush stuff herself, so zeliha didnt tell her that lush sent them a whole lot of snow fairy stuff, i thought that was a bit odd. Maybe she wanted all the stuff for herself? Seeing as she loves the snow fairy scent. She even said something like 'be careful' cause ayse was getting stuff out and showing the vlog. She speaks in a really moody tone. Then zeliha starts singing a song with the word 'hoe' in it and ayse says you just swore and zeliha said she didnt and repeated it again. Idk the whole thing was awkward to me zeliha seems off with ayse maybe shes really jealous idk.

Reactions: 6
it seems like zeliha is doing all the work she edits the vlogs etc and ayse has become more stuck up now she has a bf with money also zeliha made a comment in a vlog that ayse doesn’t answer her phone and puts her to voicemail they should have separate channels

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.