Ayse and Zeliha Clark #3 Beige baby number two, moving house is all they do

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a step daughter so close in age I'd love to all get them matching outfits ! I do it now with my nieces and my daughter if I buy my daughter sown thing I have to get them the same !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Given how dense Ayse is, it makes it clear that she sees Mila and Maia as a pair and the other sister as separate 😖 you’d hope Jack has more input in making sure his eldest is treated equally.

I have half siblings, albeit we have the same mum, and I feel exactly the same towards them as my full siblings and I would if they were on my dads side too, we just see each other as brothers and sisters no less or more because that’s how we were raised. You don’t get this feeling through Ayse.

Reactions: 7
I can just imagine her taking a picture with all 3 then asking Jack’s little girl to move
---
All their baby names sound like cat names i can’t lie
nyla and mila especially

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Zeliha doing that baby clothes haul, why doesn’t she also buy a lampshade for the nursery!

Reactions: 2
I agree with everything Said in relation to Jack's first child.

I watched Ayse new video, did not appreciate the Hello Fresh ad straight away. When they were discussing not having anymore children Jack said they were happy with the two they had :eek::rolleyes: Ayse quickly added two plus one onto the end. They only seem to have his eldest around special occasions/events. I also think both girls look like Jack but just with a darker skin tone.
Also had to laugh when they're complaining they have no time together anymore and they haven't had as many date nights as Jack has started a new business and is working 12 hours shifts. This is what it is like for normal people, I got the vibe this is the first time they've had to deal with him working regular hours in a long time

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I agree with everything Said in relation to Jack's first child.

I watched Ayse new video, did not appreciate the Hello Fresh ad straight away. When they were discussing not having anymore children Jack said they were happy with the two they had :eek::rolleyes: Ayse quickly added two plus one onto the end. They only seem to have his eldest around special occasions/events. I also think both girls look like Jack but just with a darker skin tone.
Also had to laugh when they're complaining they have no time together anymore and they haven't had as many date nights as Jack has started a new business and is working 12 hours shifts. This is what it is like for normal people, I got the vibe this is the first time they've had to deal with him working regular hours in a long time
Wow I find that so telling! For him to say he's happy with two :( and then she sees his other daughter as 'plus one' :( Went to watch, funny comment from her at the end of that section too, saying Jack does not want any more so another baby wouldn't be with him... he's your fiancé! Weird joke. I find Jack so unlikeable and uncharismatic.

Reactions: 6
I can just imagine her taking a picture with all 3 then asking Jack’s little girl to move
---
All their baby names sound like cat names i can’t lie
nyla and mila especially
That's exactly what she must have done, ask poor Ava to move for the (numerous) photos of just Mila and Maia. So mean. Ava is only 4!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That poor little girl 😔 only 4 years old but I'm sure she noticed that she wasn't matching with her 'sisters' I've had 4 year olds and my girls didn't miss a trick at 4 or at any time 🤣. It seems Ava's mum is v private and I don't blame her at all.

Reactions: 2
I am heartbroken for Ava. I was excluded from my cousins since I was as young as a toddler. Trust me she won’t forget 😂 children pick up on adults hostility towards them even if the adult pretends to be nice

• Sad
OT but I always thought there were 4 sisters - zeliha, ayse and the two others who look exactly same as them (names start with C). I was snooping on the mums insta, is there another sister? She looks different from all the others

Reactions: 1
OT but I always thought there were 4 sisters - zeliha, ayse and the two others who look exactly same as them (names start with C). I was snooping on the mums insta, is there another sister? She looks different from all the others
Yes they have an older sister who isn’t a twin! And then they have the two younger sisters that are also twins. I believe Ayse is somewhat close to the older sister as she has babysat her daughters on a few different occasions

Reactions: 5
The older sister is a half sister.

The other 4 (Ayse, Zeliha, Ceyda, Ceylan) look exactly like their late maternal grandma

Wow I find that so telling! For him to say he's happy with two :( and then she sees his other daughter as 'plus one' :( Went to watch, funny comment from her at the end of that section too, saying Jack does not want any more so another baby wouldn't be with him... he's your fiancé! Weird joke. I find Jack so unlikeable and uncharismatic.
I remember them saying he always wanted a big family is why they started trying for a baby early in their relationship....and we all know he wants a boy.. wonder if there are money troubles now his mummy and daddy have cut him off from the finances and makes it not possible to afford more kids with the lifestyle they want..

Reactions: 9
I remember them saying he always wanted a big family is why they started trying for a baby early in their relationship....and we all know he wants a boy.. wonder if there are money troubles now his mummy and daddy have cut him off from the finances and makes it not possible to afford more kids with the lifestyle they want..
I remember their first gender reveal and him saying something along the lines of it’s okay or it’s fine to Ayse when they found out it was a girl?! Like sorry what😬 I can only imagine the pressure she was under to give him a son - quite ironic when it’s men that decide the gender essentially!

• Heart
Reactions: 12