Ayse and Zeliha Clark #3 Beige baby number two, moving house is all they do

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ayse and Zeliha both look lovely when they leave their hair natural, I don't know why they only do it when they're on holiday!

I would definitely be considering a move to Australia if I were them, Ben especially looks much happier and healthier out there.

Reactions: 12
If you are blessed with children that is wonderful but I wish these girls would acknowledge what hard work it is having 2 under 2.

Reactions: 5
If you are blessed with children that is wonderful but I wish these girls would acknowledge what hard work it is having 2 under 2.
They’re living it no? Or you mean to they’re giving an unrealistic view of 2 under 2?

Ayse is so inconsistent with her skin care routine it's unbelievable. Everything she uses is apparently great. Never sticks to a particular product long enough. She's the last person I'd be taking skincare advice from.

Reactions: 8
I think they're damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they were to highlight it people would comment on them complaining. Tbh I like that they're not constantly moaning about having 2 kids. They both clearly wanted their babies close in age and they get on with it. They haven't made it their whole personality like these influencers who harp on about having 2 under 2 as if they didnt plan it. Maybe they genuinely don't find it that difficult also.

Ayse is so inconsistent with her skin care routine it's unbelievable. Everything she uses is apparently great. Never sticks to a particular product long enough. She's the last person I'd be taking skincare advice from.
I'm so surprised that she is like this with her skin. I have a similar skin type so not trying to be harsh but I definitely believe in less is more when your skin is acne prone.

Reactions: 10
Can I ask why they are putting moose in dry hair? And why as soon as one sister does it the other does. As someone with naturally curly hair you just don’t put moose in dry hair.

Reactions: 6
Ayses new vlog. Did not appreciate the immediate prolonged hello fresh advert. But her whole demeanour when out shopping is…different. I can’t say it in a good or bad sense but it’s just different. Can anyone else see it?

Reactions: 2
Zeliha and her poxy sofa. It looks like it's seen better days love. Anyone who pays 250 for that is a mug. On account of the countless freebies she's had over the years, you'd think she'd do someone a good turn and let it go for free or donate it to a charity furniture shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How much was she asking for the sofa before she’s dropped the price to £250? It’s probably covered in baby sick and all sorts too 😂

Reactions: 1
Zeliha and her poxy sofa. It looks like it's seen better days love. Anyone who pays 250 for that is a mug. On account of the countless freebies she's had over the years, you'd think she'd do someone a good turn and let it go for free or donate it to a charity furniture shop.
It looks disgusting!
She is asking someone to collect it AND pay £250... the cheek!

Reactions: 2
I picked up a huge cream corner sofa in immaculate condition of marketplace for £150, it literally looked brand new. I remember that sofa of Zeliha's looked grotty and saggy from the moment she bought it, awful fabric for a sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ayse posted 3 pics on insta, 2 with both her daughters and 1 with Jack's other daughter too. I feel bad for his other daughter as she won't understand why she has been told to stay out of some of the photos 😞

Reactions: 4
Ayse posted 3 pics on insta, 2 with both her daughters and 1 with Jack's other daughter too. I feel bad for his other daughter as she won't understand why she has been told to stay out of some of the photos 😞

My issue is as a mum with a partner who already has kids, I can understand just wanting a photo of her girls. But as jacks daughter is so young she isn’t going to understand it. The thing that’s getting me the most, is mila and maia are in matching and she’s in a complete different outfit

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ayse finally acknowledging Jack has another daughter then

I’ll never forget when she found out she was pregnant with Maia she couldn’t stop going on about Mila being able to now have a sister

Reactions: 6
My issue is as a mum with a partner who already has kids, I can understand just wanting a photo of her girls. But as jacks daughter is so young she isn’t going to understand it. The thing that’s getting me the most, is mila and maia are in matching and she’s in a complete different outfit
No stop this is heart breaking!
I heard she’s not in pics because her mum doesn’t allow it which is fully understandable but there’s not excuse to exclude her from the matching sister outfits

Reactions: 9