Ayse and Zeliha Clark #3 Beige baby number two, moving house is all they do

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so are they in competition then? i get they’re twins, but they both have had 2 kids. when ayse gets pregnant is zel gonna “accidentally” fall pregnant too

Reactions: 4
Ayse never covered why she last moved so quickly after saying she had filmed it
She defo needs to address in her next Q&A as she’s dodged the question
---
Whenever I see ayse (on Instagram) with her girls, it always looks staged, unnatural and awkward.
With that spin she does every time like she doesn’t no what else to do with herself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
doubt it. Unless zel paid for the ring lol
It would be a bit weird if he proposed on a trip that she paid for. She said they were going there to see his family too. I do like Zelia I hope she gets the proposal she deserves

Reactions: 11
She defo needs to address in her next Q&A as she’s dodged the question
---

With that spin she does every time like she doesn’t no what else to do with herself
EXACTLY!!!! The way she carries her youngest too. Always dangling at the front

Reactions: 3
Ayse seems very detached from her kids, like they’re not hers and she’s never seen a kid before and doesn’t know what to do with them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but in Syds Dubai vlog she says to the girls - you are looking very tan on camera…. 😫 no they didn’t, they looked burnt 😩

Zeliha looked lovely on a insta video she posted recently

and the spinning video was very awkward

ha

lovely cute kids though
They’re very lucky

I bet he LOVED all the teenage kids recognising him and shouting his channel name.

If I worked in there I’d want to shout shut up! 😂

I wonder if Zeliha and Ben would move to Aus for a bit. It would be huge but they seem happy out there

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Zeliha and Ben would move to Aus for a bit. It would be huge but they seem happy out there
I was going to say the same thing, they all look so happy and it seems natural. Plus ayse can afford to fly herself first class to visit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually enjoyed the Australia vlog, I agree they should move there, even if it being just a year before the kids start nursery. Though if zelhia screams at a fly, seeing something bigger might do her off 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm also enjoying the Australia stuff. Zeliha seems more relaxed over there. I'd definitely like to see them move over there for a while but I'm not sure they would move so far from their families (obvs excluding Ben's dad) and home comforts. It would be good content though.

I also agreed she seems happy, calm and actually enjoying herself. Even on the flights she seemed ok (obvs only filmed what she wanted but) Maybe she seems happier as it’s just something for her and her little family, absolutely nothing to do with ayse and being compared to her lifestyle constantly

Reactions: 8
Where do you teach to earn 6500 a month? A private school? 🤯 my ex was a teacher earning 25k
I’ve been teaching for years so I’ve worked my way up the pay scale
But yeah private international school
So I have an “expat” package

• Heart