Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkerton Smythe

VIP Member
It's a lot of space for 1 person, given the fact she's saying her bedroom
Is downstairs - 3 other bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor. Did have a look online for a nosey but couldn't see anything similar sold in the area 😂
I just found it; she bought it for £190,000

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
It means the boyfriend walks away with the business, or what's left of it these days, and Hannah looks for a job.
Can't wait for her PR man, Mario, to update us.
Makes you wonder if this is what he does. Hooks up with failing business owners with failing relationships. Man in shining armour buys the business for a fraction of the price. Dumps them then moves on. Her recent Botox is horrendous.

Attachments

happylife32

Ran to this thread when I saw her Insta ‘loads of ppl asking the same question’ yeah ok get over yourself hun. I got weird vibes from that man straight away. I wanna know the tea lol 😆

• Haha

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
New to this thread.

What has happened to her? When I started following her a few years ago, she seemed like a lovely, down to Earth young woman and I was rooting for AMA. Even genuinely rated the wax melts.

She is almost unrecognisable as the girl I started following. She was sweet and humble, seemed genuine. Now? I don’t know? Just totally different vibes now. Is this what money and success does to you?
Got herself a rich boyfriend. Now she thinks she’s a cut above the rest. Ironically ran her business in to the ground and he bought her out. Would be curious to know if his other businesses were bought from failing lonely single women.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
And yet she's thick enough to tell the world that her boyfriend has stepped in to buy the business..would be a shame if word got back to the administrator that they lied about no knowing each other
The quote is referring to the new purchaser not knowing anyone connected to the insolvency company (the ones doing the administration) so her partner can’t be related/known to anyone relating to the insolvency practitioner. But yeah it does read confusingly like the previous owner and new owner can’t be known to each other. It’s infuriating she has got away with getting up to her eyeballs in debt yet can still continue as normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ What will she do when her relationship goes tits up I wonder.

They are shite, I brought 3 packs and couldn’t smell any of them, over priced over hyped and they wouldn’t be anywhere near as popular without MH
I bought them as well drawn into the hype 🙉 but they are nothing special I thought they were going to be amazing but they are just average and to be honest I have other cheaper ones that smell better and last longer . That’s what I get for believing the hype lol 🙉🙉🙉🙉

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Guesstimate Ava May will just wind down. What’s the story with the jewellery charms???? It’s all too convoluted now, trying to do too much, needs to revert back to basics to build the brand again if that’s the plan. The amount of stock you need to be holding to fulfill all the different options is causing a huge issue I would guess. What a shame it’s gotten into that state but 500k in loans, how on earth did that happen with a new company!!! I would have to blame the lenders partly for being less than diligent. In relation to her fella buying the company’s dept , I’m pretty sure its a tax write off (I’ll stand to be corrected on that) so basically another company can off set their taxable income against the losses owed. Smart move if you can do it. I do feel she’s a very silly girl. She owns nothing now, it all hangs in the balance of the relationship which for me would be far too much of a weight on an established relationship let alone a newish one. Ive been there in a similar capacity, It changed the dynamics, and it can leave you guessing if they were 100% genuine in terms of feeling or just benefiting from it all.
Looking a bit more in to his name he’s done this several times before. She’s got a really good following on social media, he already owns a candle supply chain so the two combined he probably has plans. He was her supplier, very suspicious on his part.

allenby48

Had a look at the report on companies house wow How do you ever get to owe that amount to creditors

MrsElleEm

why does anybody even like them?!? They look rubbish! And tagging the company in your stories when your just a person, what are you doing? Your 👏🏼 IG 👏🏼 stories 👏🏼 aren’t 👏🏼 a 👏🏼 billboard 👏🏼 you’re 👏🏼 not 👏🏼 being 👏🏼 paid 👏🏼 to 👏🏼 boost 👏🏼 their 👏🏼 signal 👏🏼 stop 👏🏼 it!
I’m in my right mind to walk around my house and actually look at everything and make sure I decided to buy it myself not my sucker self.

• Heart
  • Haha
Who’s her new man? I was just watching her stories and thought she must have moved in with her folks as that’s some house she’s in! Big difference from the wee flat she had with her ex?
also could she flash her Rolex anymore in her stories 😂🙈
Give it a rest Hannah.. no one likes a flashy bish

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
It would seem the rich boyfriend is being phased out (pictures have been deleted etc .. I wonder what this will mean for Ava may aromas??
I was wondering the same because didn't he buy her out or take over the business when it wasn't doing well ?

Reactions: 4