Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
New to this thread.

What has happened to her? When I started following her a few years ago, she seemed like a lovely, down to Earth young woman and I was rooting for AMA. Even genuinely rated the wax melts.

She is almost unrecognisable as the girl I started following. She was sweet and humble, seemed genuine. Now? I don’t know? Just totally different vibes now. Is this what money and success does to you?

Reactions: 6

VH*29

@Noonecares I thought the exact same. I reckon he's with her so he can aquire the company and add it to his multimillion poud portfolio. I mean call be cinicle and all that lol

• Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she’s having the room downstairs in that big house! I’d use that room as a gym or something. She’s got a whole top floor with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom that she won’t use.

I guarantee she was bedding him whilst she was with that other bloke, I know from sources she has hardly any staff left due to "letting them go" so how Is she able to still fulfill ordere

They are shite, I brought 3 packs and couldn’t smell any of them, over priced over hyped and they wouldn’t be anywhere near as popular without MH
I bought the Alien ones and I was really hoping they would be nice... nope I got suckered in by Insta! They were truly awful and gave me a sore head, threw them in the bucket. I’ll stick to my Yankee melts in the future 🙄

Guesstimate Ava May will just wind down. What’s the story with the jewellery charms???? It’s all too convoluted now, trying to do too much, needs to revert back to basics to build the brand again if that’s the plan. The amount of stock you need to be holding to fulfill all the different options is causing a huge issue I would guess. What a shame it’s gotten into that state but 500k in loans, how on earth did that happen with a new company!!! I would have to blame the lenders partly for being less than diligent. In relation to her fella buying the company’s dept , I’m pretty sure its a tax write off (I’ll stand to be corrected on that) so basically another company can off set their taxable income against the losses owed. Smart move if you can do it. I do feel she’s a very silly girl. She owns nothing now, it all hangs in the balance of the relationship which for me would be far too much of a weight on an established relationship let alone a newish one. Ive been there in a similar capacity, It changed the dynamics, and it can leave you guessing if they were 100% genuine in terms of feeling or just benefiting from it all.

SuzyE

VIP Member
For the price the house looks fabulous, but when she said she's not planning on staying there and it's just until she finds her feet, surely it would have been better to rent for say 6 months. The way people are losing their homes lately she might have a job selling it.

Miss_Nobody

Exactly that. This is like a temporary bandaid, but suppliers and customers will be wary dealing with them now. I know I'd be holding onto my money and going elsewhere to shop.
There's so many people making wax melts with cheaper prices and better quality.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Her latest grid post. She seems desperate for attention. Do you think she knows she doesn’t actually look like that last video?

Reactions: 5