Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
So pleased I found this thread! I bought a diffuser from her a while back (got caught up in the Hinch hype but have since found the error in my ways!) and it’s shite! Absolutely zero fragrance and a complete waste of money.

Reactions: 8

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Who does she think she is recently 😳 🤦🏻‍♀️
Right?!
I started following her back when she started out because she had lovely "girl-next-door-done-good" vibes. She has turned into what my teens would call a "pick me" girl. I used to also think she was so naturally pretty. She still is pretty I guess, but now in that Instahun copy and paste way, y'know? And the new personality isn't so attractive.

Whoareya

She's in with Hinch so I can imagine she's making ALOT of £££. You'd be surprised how many people buy things just because Mrs hinch has them. You only have to look at the Minky to notice that

mammaof3

VIP Member
Is this her bloke? She doesn't appear to be dumped.

In Paris.

Reactions: 7

Noonecares

You're right, all that gushing about how blessed she is to have an amazing millionaire boyfriend.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Wow, one free wax melt when you spend over £30. Bet that gets people running for their credit cards 🤣
Screenshot_20220405-212744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
How can you carry on with a company when you owe so many people it’s beyond me ,this was taken from the liquidators report
I find it ironic she’s due Royal Mail so much money when she has always charged the most expensive delivery prices to her customers.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Hannah was always a naturally pretty girl but she's completely ruined her face now with fillers. She looks so plastic and whoever has done her lips has made a real balls up. They've left her looking like she's had a stroke, one side of her mouth hanging down

paddypaws1965

why on earth would anyone order from here anymore, she’s left her ex business partner (her dad) down south and only 2 members of staff to try and run the place!? 😂 I’m sure there used to be 25+ staff just a few months ago 💔 She’s gotten way to big for her boots (and lips) sitting comfortably in a big house and nice shiny cars.

Noonecares

Wtf has she down to her hair? I think NS has been after her business for a long time! Anyone else think he was was gay. Do you think we should tell her?

SuzyE

VIP Member
How can you carry on with a company when you owe so many people it’s beyond me ,this was taken from the liquidators report
It's shocking that they let it get in that state. It's only a matter of time for the business if you ask me. I've seen it so many times in my experience with companies in administration

Sophinch

Makes you wonder if this is what he does. Hooks up with failing business owners with failing relationships. Man in shining armour buys the business for a fraction of the price. Dumps them then moves on. Her recent Botox is horrendous.
She definitely doesn't look like that when she's working on the counter in Meadowhell.

Fattybumbum62

Cheap & nasty melts! Hardly any scent throw & a piss take to even ask that price!!

Say anything about her or her products & her big bad boyfriend steps in to fight her battles. If he was a bar of chocolate....wouldn’t he though? He’s got a face like a smacked ass! 😂😂😂

• Haha

FridayFunDay

There has been a few times I've almost purchased them but decided that they are way to expensive. Pleased to hear that are rubbish!

mammaof3

VIP Member
Just posting these.

She's a horrid person, so rude.

• Angry
Reactions: 6