Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
I did a little reading on companies house and according to the documents there he is the only director listed for AMA. AMA has a change of business name then one of his businesses changed name to Ava May. My guess is she’s an employee of his but still runs the AMA socials as that’s who everyone associated with it? I could be wrong but that’s just my deduction 😂
AMA changed its name to AMA Realisations Ltd, on 17 Feb 2022. Ava May Aromas then went into administration on 1 Mar 2022.
He then changed a dormant company called Nicky Story Ltd to Ava May Aromas Ltd, on 17 Feb 2022.

Yeah, dodgy AF.

Reactions: 12

Stars84

It would seem the rich boyfriend is being phased out (pictures have been deleted etc .. I wonder what this will mean for Ava may aromas??

• Wow

SuzyE

VIP Member
It's ok for her telling people they'll still fulfill their orders regardless of the boyfriend buying it, but personally I'd be erring on the side of caution and holding onto my money, because words don't mean anything in this day and age with so many businesses going under.

itsonlyme

They are shite, I brought 3 packs and couldn’t smell any of them, over priced over hyped and they wouldn’t be anywhere near as popular without MH

Reactions: 11

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Does anyone know what's been said on insta? That Hannah was stroking her moulting hair about? Very unprofessional carry on, had she been open nobody would've blinked. Nice to know she would never take an order she couldn't fulfil, stiffing the suppliers is ok though.

This is such a massive cringe for me. It's always the people with small businesses (usually MLM and/or unsuccessful) that brandish themselves "CEO". Mate, you're not at the helm of a massive corporate business. Behave. It immediately makes you sound an idiot.
It cracks me right up! The guys who do this are often the people with the flashy watches and big branded T-shirts and the women tend to have ludicrous fake nails and bad lashes and tan.

I mean I’m totally stereotyping here but just entertain me. 😂

• Haha

VH*29

Time to resurrect this thread I think.

So Hannah has a new man, started posted more about him this week. He's her wax/candle equipment supplier!! He's super rich and slightly camp. I can't weigh up wether she's with him for the cash, the house- huge very grey & glittery and the lifestyle (currently in London, been to Wimbledon, at Wembly tonight, staying at the shard I think) or He's with her to try and take over her business 🤔

• Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
It's been obvious since the start of covid a lot of these businesses wouldn't survive, even more so now with prices shooting up. Who is going to buy an over priced very average candle when people can't afford to heat their homes.

Reactions: 10

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
How can you carry on with a company when you owe so many people it’s beyond me ,this was taken from the liquidators report
Wow, it's a bit hmmm to be acting like she's the victim here. Just waiting for her and the boyfriend to split up now, no home no business job in one stroke.

Anyone seen Hannah's recent stories?! Wtf is up with her hair 🤔, looks like the extra pennies shes saved by " letting people go" has got to her head.... literally

Because she makes them for cheap and sells them for a fiver.
So to all the influencers she sends them to, it will be worth it for advertisement. Never tried them and wouldn't as they're overpriced and more than likely overrated due to hinch

Reactions: 9

allenby48

It's shocking that they let it get in that state. It's only a matter of time for the business if you ask me. I've seen it so many times in my experience with companies in administration
What I don’t understand is if she can’t make it work with almost a million in debt how is carrying on going to be any better

Lucyjane1

Chatty Member
Her millionaire boyfriend bought her business to save her life….😳🤦‍♀️🤣…….ermmm how long was she even with this guy and if his done that then she might as well make the most of it before their relationship fucks up…….you just don’t mix business and pleasure , so Yeah can see this new business plan is going to go really well………👌🏻👌🏻🤣

SuzyE

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is if she can’t make it work with almost a million in debt how is carrying on going to be any better
Exactly that. This is like a temporary bandaid, but suppliers and customers will be wary dealing with them now. I know I'd be holding onto my money and going elsewhere to shop.

BatFace

I don’t know about AV melts but I do know I will never ever try any of them, purely because these awful women on Instagram love them so much. That’s enough to put me right off.

I mean, what’s wrong with lighting a candle? Since when did we have to have homes filled with the scent of cleaning products? It’s just bizarre.

I favour Diptique, Neom and Lampe Bergers and nothing will entice me to a fucking glittery blue hunk of wax

• Haha

allenby48

How much debt did they get into? As I thought it was her and her dad? I completely forgot all about AMA until her story popped up on Instagram
If I read liquidators right it’s close to a million,if you go to companies house you can see

• Wow

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I wondered if something had happened as she seems to be doing the manic transformation thing a lot of women do after a breakup. Her face doesn't look like her own anymore. It's sad as the reason I started following her was because she had that sweet "girl next door" vibe and seemed so genuine. She seems a completely different person now, and I know people grow and change, but this hasn't been for the better. I hope she is okay as she doesn't seem well at all to me.

Reactions: 8

Marley234

I did a little reading on companies house and according to the documents there he is the only director listed for AMA. AMA has a change of business name then one of his businesses changed name to Ava May. My guess is she’s an employee of his but still runs the AMA socials as that’s who everyone associated with it? I could be wrong but that’s just my deduction 😂

Reactions: 8