Ava May Aromas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in with Hinch so I can imagine she's making ALOT of £££. You'd be surprised how many people buy things just because Mrs hinch has them. You only have to look at the Minky to notice that

Reactions: 8
Because she makes them for cheap and sells them for a fiver.
So to all the influencers she sends them to, it will be worth it for advertisement. Never tried them and wouldn't as they're overpriced and more than likely overrated due to hinch

Reactions: 9
They are shite, I brought 3 packs and couldn’t smell any of them, over priced over hyped and they wouldn’t be anywhere near as popular without MH

Reactions: 11
Thanks for this thread just to add even if you go to buy any they are always sold out!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There has been a few times I've almost purchased them but decided that they are way to expensive. Pleased to hear that are rubbish!

Reactions: 7
They are shite, I brought 3 packs and couldn’t smell any of them, over priced over hyped and they wouldn’t be anywhere near as popular without MH
I bought them as well drawn into the hype 🙉 but they are nothing special I thought they were going to be amazing but they are just average and to be honest I have other cheaper ones that smell better and last longer . That’s what I get for believing the hype lol 🙉🙉🙉🙉

I bought the Alien ones and I was really hoping they would be nice... nope I got suckered in by Insta! They were truly awful and gave me a sore head, threw them in the bucket. I’ll stick to my Yankee melts in the future 🙄

Reactions: 6
why does anybody even like them?!? They look rubbish! And tagging the company in your stories when your just a person, what are you doing? Your 👏🏼 IG 👏🏼 stories 👏🏼 aren’t 👏🏼 a 👏🏼 billboard 👏🏼 you’re 👏🏼 not 👏🏼 being 👏🏼 paid 👏🏼 to 👏🏼 boost 👏🏼 their 👏🏼 signal 👏🏼 stop 👏🏼 it!
I’m in my right mind to walk around my house and actually look at everything and make sure I decided to buy it myself not my sucker self.

• Heart
  • Haha
Cheap & nasty melts! Hardly any scent throw & a piss take to even ask that price!!

Say anything about her or her products & her big bad boyfriend steps in to fight her battles. If he was a bar of chocolate....wouldn’t he though? He’s got a face like a smacked ass! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her melts are awful.. waste of money... so many good ones about that dont get noticed...

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about AV melts but I do know I will never ever try any of them, purely because these awful women on Instagram love them so much. That’s enough to put me right off.

I mean, what’s wrong with lighting a candle? Since when did we have to have homes filled with the scent of cleaning products? It’s just bizarre.

I favour Diptique, Neom and Lampe Bergers and nothing will entice me to a bleeping glittery blue hunk of wax

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not even her business
It’s her dads
It’s all in her dads name.
All her dads idea and dads money.

She’s fake as duck on her story compared to what she’s really like

All her burners etc comes from China Ali express etc

And resell them super high coz she got Hinch on board

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s not even her business
It’s her dads
It’s all in her dads name.
All her dads idea and dads money.

She’s fake as duck on her story compared to what she’s really like

All her burners etc comes from China Ali express etc

And resell them super high coz she got Hinch on board
A lot of the burners she advertises as being wax burners are in fact oil burners so totally not suitable and in a lot of cases not safe for burning wax in. Was burns at a higher temperature than oil so the flame from the tea light needs to be greater distance from the bowl that the wax sits in than it does with oil. Also because of the higher temperatures some of the glazes and coatings used on these oil burners are not suitable as they can overheat and cause the burners to crack or even explode. If you are going to use wax melts at least do it safely and only use burners that as specified for wa melts or better still an electric one.

Reactions: 12
So pleased I found this thread! I bought a diffuser from her a while back (got caught up in the Hinch hype but have since found the error in my ways!) and it’s shite! Absolutely zero fragrance and a complete waste of money.

Reactions: 8