Autistic Interpretations #7 Munchausen by Proxy, Val Brooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice in the painting ornaments video Jessica went to “pat” Val and for once Val actually pushed her hand away and turned her head. Looks like someone is getting tired of all the so called “affection”
I noticed that too. Another thing is that Jessica seems even more insecure and needy for Val when Hannah and Marlow are together and they ignore her! None of those 3 really wanted her there and I think she was supposed to be napping. This Vlogmas crap is for them, not Jess!

Reactions: 3
Let Jess keep schlapping Val. We’d all be graced to see it. “What kind of message are they sending”- to who?
The family is a snooze fest. New thread names.. the Val and Hannah Show is the best I can think of

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I noticed that too. Another thing is that Jessica seems even more insecure and needy for Val when Hannah and Marlow are together and they ignore her! None of those 3 really wanted her there and I think she was supposed to be napping. This Vlogmas crap is for them, not Jess!
Maybe Val pulled away from the slap/Pat because she noticed the little nose pick Jess added for extra added enjoyment along with the fish lips mew sounds of discontent.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice in the painting ornaments video Jessica went to “pat” Val and for once Val actually pushed her hand away and turned her head. Looks like someone is getting tired of all the so called “affection”
Yes i noticed that. Val looked irritated.

They never used to have her in the Vlogmas videos as I recall. But probably people saying “why is Jess never around. Isn’t this supposed to be about autism?” caused them to pit her in more videos.

"Jess really enjoys kitchen projects lately"...what a joke. She only enjoys it because it means food for Miss Greedy to stuff on her mouth!
And this mornings videos is she is working on her coloring books! Working!!! Pick one up, open and smell it then put it on the pile. She is just moving from one pile to the other. Why does she smell them like that?? I bet she spends 80% of the day in her bedroom...just the way Val likes it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if anyone ever told Val how bad it is for children to sit in the W position when her kids were small? Or maybe they did and it was like everything else? Was just easier to let Jess do whatever she wants despite how terrible it is for her core, hips, knees and the fact that it shortens muscles in the legs after time? Could be the reason she walks pigeon toed now? Great parenting! 👍

Reactions: 6
I wonder if anyone ever told Val how bad it is for children to sit in the W position when her kids were small? Or maybe they did and it was like everything else? Was just easier to let Jess do whatever she wants despite how terrible it is for her core, hips, knees and the fact that it shortens muscles in the legs after time? Could be the reason she walks pigeon toed now? Great parenting! 👍
Seems like she is walking more and more pigeon toed all the time. Not as bad in old videos..

Followers are so mean if someone even makes a suggestion. It's like a cult.
And Val with all her excuses!
Yup Val or Hannah same crap you post about her everytime. Funny she can do most things when it's to her benefit but if she can get you suckers to do ALL the work she is always happy to just stuff her face!!! And stop blaming it on Autism!!! I know several folks that are Autistic and they are pretty productive people. But then they were raised by people who cared about them. And not just the money that can be made off their "many illnesses"! You are a joke!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What really bothers me is the way everyone speaks to Jessica. This mornings video for example... Isn't Marlow suppose to be a hired paid " professional" she is more of a babysitter of a toddler.

Every conversation with Jess...from Jess is exactly the same. Not teaching her anything...just the same...
" are you a good one of a bad one? "
"Is your Bessy happy?"
" ohhhh Lord...dirty garbage mess! "
What's for breakfast, what's for lunch? How many? Can I have more? "

Marlow talks to Jess...asks her ridiculous questions ..snickers... And it's the same conversations 100 times a day.

Val...claims it calls Jessica " severe" anxiety... Her anxiety which is far from severe is due to that awful environment! I'd be stressed to bring asked the same questions a million times...barking jumping dogs, messy cluttered house, house full of loud mouths who don't work and are home all day...

One minute they are talking baby talk... And nonsense the next minute Jessica is being "independent" and studying for nursing and getting ready to move out...all nonsense!

I don't talk like this to my children...all nonsense for the camera.... Sadly...Jessica's future is exactly what we see....absolutely empty nonsense filled with lies that the family laughs at.

I can't stand Marlow...if she worked for me and spoke to my child like she was a toddler and laughed ....I'd slap the laughter right out of her.

Reactions: 9
What really bothers me is the way everyone speaks to Jessica. This mornings video for example... Isn't Marlow suppose to be a hired paid " professional" she is more of a babysitter of a toddler.

Every conversation with Jess...from Jess is exactly the same. Not teaching her anything...just the same...
" are you a good one of a bad one? "
"Is your Bessy happy?"
" ohhhh Lord...dirty garbage mess! "
What's for breakfast, what's for lunch? How many? Can I have more? "

Marlow talks to Jess...asks her ridiculous questions ..snickers... And it's the same conversations 100 times a day.

Val...claims it calls Jessica " severe" anxiety... Her anxiety which is far from severe is due to that awful environment! I'd be stressed to bring asked the same questions a million times...barking jumping dogs, messy cluttered house, house full of loud mouths who don't work and are home all day...

One minute they are talking baby talk... And nonsense the next minute Jessica is being "independent" and studying for nursing and getting ready to move out...all nonsense!

I don't talk like this to my children...all nonsense for the camera.... Sadly...Jessica's future is exactly what we see....absolutely empty nonsense filled with lies that the family laughs at.

I can't stand Marlow...if she worked for me and spoke to my child like she was a toddler and laughed ....I'd slap the laughter right out of her.
Wallfly I've saw a very different side to Marlow. A very devious self righteous side. When people were commenting on that stupid 5 hour live saying sorry about her grandmother,not once,not even once did she thank anyone for thinking about her.that was disgraceful of her.

Reactions: 11
Wallfly I've saw a very different side to Marlow. A very devious self righteous side. When people were commenting on that stupid 5 hour live saying sorry about her grandmother,not once,not even once did she thank anyone for thinking about her.that was disgraceful of her.
Misty I am wondering if Marlow got squat after her grandmother died. I assume she has parents and probably Aunts and Uncles who were in line in front of her. Plus with all the time she has been taking off that Val seems miffed about wondering if she had to move? I think that her closeness with her grandmother was all for show on the camera.
Plus Marlow has mental issues too. Did you notice how she laughs inappropriately? Someone made a comment during that live about being sick, it was mentioned on camera and apparently she had scrolled to something else she found funny and laughed hysterically. That person was miffed and she tried to backtrack but smiling the whole time and holding back laughter! She is as sick as the rest of them!

Reactions: 8
Taking suggestions for a new title for the next page
Schizophrenia Interpretations 😉

Misty I am wondering if Marlow got squat after her grandmother died. I assume she has parents and probably Aunts and Uncles who were in line in front of her. Plus with all the time she has been taking off that Val seems miffed about wondering if she had to move? I think that her closeness with her grandmother was all for show on the camera.
Plus Marlow has mental issues too. Did you notice how she laughs inappropriately? Someone made a comment during that live about being sick, it was mentioned on camera and apparently she had scrolled to something else she found funny and laughed hysterically. That person was miffed and she tried to backtrack but smiling the whole time and holding back laughter! She is as sick as the rest of them!
Susan830 yes your correct. The giggling like a 13 year old girl annoys me hugely. Why does she do that constantly??

Reactions: 11
Schizophrenia Interpretations 😉

Susan830 yes your correct. The giggling like a 13 year old girl annoys me hugely. Why does she do that constantly??
A very nervous habit. I do not think it's all happy, happy when she is at the Brooks house. She seems so uncomfortable. I still maintain She hangs around for Madison. From old pictures she looked very much in love with him. I think she figured she would marry him and have a doctor for a husband just like her grandmother did. Well that didn't happen but I think she still hangs onto hope. Very insecure girl!

Reactions: 3
Seriously?! When have we ever seen them shop at Walmart. What a liar just to get the gift card. What Val should’ve said was we appreciate the thought but please donate that to a family in need this Christmas season. What selfish greedy witch she is.
Her greed and never saying no astound me Bransmom27.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.