Autistic interpretations #5 autistic misinformation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen anything about her passing neither! I liked her. I wouldn't doubt if they all moved into mama Jo's house! Huge house,the dogs are familiar with it, most of all a pool for Jessica!
Momma Jo’s obit says she passed tuesday Oct 4, if todays greedy thursday is actually “live” Jessica didn’t seem bothered, or grief stricken, although there will prob be a follow up pity video. You would think in the live they would have given the news to the followers and asked for condolences considering momma jo was often featured in videos. A mention of her passing would have been the decent thing to do. In the pie fiasco video, didn’t they say Marlowe birthday was the day before, would they be laughing it up the day after momma jo passed away and did she pass on Marlowe Birthday. Their timeline of events is so fake, who knows when these videos were actually recorded. RIP momma Jo.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Momma Jo’s obit says she passed tuesday Oct 4, if todays greedy thursday is actually “live” Jessica didn’t seem bothered, or grief stricken, although there will prob be a follow up pity video. You would think in the live they would have given the news to the followers and asked for condolences considering momma jo was often featured in videos. A mention of her passing would have been the decent thing to do. In the pie fiasco video, didn’t they say Marlowe birthday was the day before, would they be laughing it up the day after momma jo passed away and did she pass on Marlowe Birthday. Their timeline of events is so fake, who knows when these videos were actually recorded. RIP momma Jo.
You are so right in all you have said here. There should have been an announcement about Momma Jo’s passing - which could have been done by Hannah before Jess came in if she didn’t want to say it in front of Jessica. I can’t believe how selfish and insular these people are. I was disgusted with them before, but even more so now. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So sad about Momma Jo. 😢 I haven’t seen the post about her passing - did they give any info as in has she been ill or was it sudden? Marlow will miss her for sure. I hope Val & co don’t use Momma Jo’s passing to try to gain sympathy for Jessica.
Oh you know it's coming. Val will make Jess have anxiety for sure and blast it on the internet. Val will never stop exploiting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think Marlowe birthday is October 2nd two days before her grandmothers passing. I have to wonder what Marlowe is going to do now for a place to live ? I can imagine she devastated by this loss because you could definitely see the loving relationship she had with her grandmother. The beautiful home of Mama Jo’s if not willed to Marlowe will probably be sold and divided amongst all her children. Looks like Marlowe may need to find a job which allows her to pay rent and other basics. Maybe she’ll just move into the dysfunctional chaos of the Brooks family.

Oh you know it's coming. Val will make Jess have anxiety for sure and blast it on the internet. Val will never stop exploiting.
I hope they pay respect to her by not using her passing as video content. I think maybe a few written comments expressing their sorrow over her loss will be enough. No videos of Jessica ugly blatting !! Even a tasteful memory video without Jessica making it about her.

They need to give up the fricking food videos! They all seem dumb as dirt when it comes to making anything! The potato thing today was a good example. Recipe calls for layering and Hannah decided it needed stirring between the layers. And she forgot the bacon on the first layer. And if you watch, be prepared for some of the bleeping stupid faces she makes that she thinks are cute! And the way she eats is disgusting...yowser! Then they all are trying to decide why it looks red but it would be because it had paprika in it!!!! And at the end we could not forget showing Hannah shoveling it in even though she apparently isn't fond of it...
And yes Val is back! Time for Hannah to back off and "be exhausted" for a week...smh

There did seem to be lots of first time viewers...I call it BS too.
That was supposed to be Jessica shoveling it in. Oops

Reactions: 4
Really hate to hear of Mama Jo’s passing. Just from the videos I’ve seen she seemed to be a sweet lady. I am sure Marlow is going to miss her tremendously. Prayers for Marlow and the rest of the family during this time! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 11
So sad about Momma Jo. 😢 I haven’t seen the post about her passing - did they give any info as in has she been ill or was it sudden? Marlow will miss her for sure. I hope Val & co don’t use Momma Jo’s passing to try to gain sympathy for Jessica.
Oh you know they will. How many sad videos can they get out of it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I haven't seen anything about her passing neither! I liked her. I wouldn't doubt if they all moved into mama Jo's house! Huge house,the dogs are familiar with it, most of all a pool for Jessica!
Hopefully her daughter wont allow that nonsense

Very sad to not even mention the passing and so typical that they are so selfish. They will most likely get Jess all riled up and sad about it one day and use it for a sympathy video

It’s my understanding she was named after that last name
i think it’s disgusting that they haven’t acknowledged her death since her passing on the 4th. Even if they didn’t do a video, a few lines in a post of condolence wouldn’t hurt them. They’re quick enough to add her to their stupid videos! Maybe Jessica hasn’t conjured up enough tears yet.I’m sorry if that sounds cruel but they make me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
i think it’s disgusting that they haven’t acknowledged her death since her passing on the 4th. Even if they didn’t do a video, a few lines in a post of condolence wouldn’t hurt them. They’re quick enough to add her to their stupid videos! Maybe Jessica hasn’t conjured up enough tears yet.I’m sorry if that sounds cruel but they make me sick.
Very sad and disrespectful, but sadly not surprising - they are so selfish

Marlowe instagram has a link for a wish list! Guess she is as greedy as the Brooks family, it makes me sad

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve been gone a couple of days and had to play catch up.please bear with me. Hannah isn’t cooking, she is destroying food. I’ve seen better food in a nursing home when they purée food for patients who can’t chew food anymore. What a waste of money, not to mention the recipes aren’t given out correctly. And people want these horrible recipes. What a joke. Another case of, if it’s on the internet, it must be good. UGH. I heard Marlow say, it looks funny about the pie. I wouldn’t eat it, and to say you are making it for someone’s bday. Shame on you, you get desserts by the truckloads for Jessica but give marlow this crap! She deserves better than that.
I am saddened to hear of mama Jo’s passing, she was the only one who was honest and truthful. She brought sunshine into the videos she was in. God bless you, Jo.

Reactions: 9
Disgusting is right! They know that this lovely lady was held in high regard by many of the AI followers - she should have been given at least a mention and condolences sent publicly to Marlow and the family. If it wasn’t for this group, I wouldn’t have known myself as I’m not on instagram. I guess that such an announcement would take attention away from them and that would never do. They make me sick. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Disgusting is right! They know that this lovely lady was held in high regard by many of the AI followers - she should have been given at least a mention and condolences sent publicly to Marlow and the family. If it wasn’t for this group, I wouldn’t have known myself as I’m not on instagram. I guess that such an announcement would take attention away from them and that would never do. They make me sick. 😡
You are so right. Like so many people in their blogs, they just use them for props and their personal gain. I never see any interconnection between the Brooks and other people, it’s always just the four of them and their beloved food. I’m sure Val alienated so many people over the years by always being right and defensive of her disabled daughter.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been gone a couple of days and had to play catch up.please bear with me. Hannah isn’t cooking, she is destroying food. I’ve seen better food in a nursing home when they purée food for patients who can’t chew food anymore. What a waste of money, not to mention the recipes aren’t given out correctly. And people want these horrible recipes. What a joke. Another case of, if it’s on the internet, it must be good. UGH. I heard Marlow say, it looks funny about the pie. I wouldn’t eat it, and to say you are making it for someone’s bday. Shame on you, you get desserts by the truckloads for Jessica but give marlow this crap! She deserves better than that.
I am saddened to hear of mama Jo’s passing, she was the only one who was honest and truthful. She brought sunshine into the videos she was in. God bless you, Jo.
Some cult member told Hannah she should be a chef!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5