Autistic Interpretations #22 Smoke and Mirrors, Secrets, Schemes and Scams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Susan will post pics, but I just had to comment on the new AI video. Val made a very feeble attempt at a video. Just a snippet of Jess making crispy crowns that she is careful not to show how many. Hey Val, you failed! That plate was full. Had to be at least 20. A comment was made about washing your hands with soap. Hell Val, she doesnā€™t know how. Itā€™s just food. Food!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey pokermom here are pictures....and you are right very little Jessica. These women think that they are all that and a piece of cake. They believe they are so cool, some kind of movie stars and that everyone hangs on their every work. Looks like at Goodwill HH got a dress! Why...she just a tee shirt girl/guy. We will never see her wear it. And then you have Val posing in the dressing room like " look at me". Sorry Val you are just a frumpy middle aged woman...
n there is lunch with Nonnie but we never see her either. Just hear her voice.
A quick thought...it appears Nonnie and Grandad live very comfortably on a golf course! Wonder how much money they dish out to Val??? Me thinks she has something on her parents because they treat her more special than her brother and sister.
This whole day in the life was supposed to be one day but it was continued on Saturday...today. Val claims it's Fathers Day weekend. So who knows...they lie and the videos are never the day they claim. And if HH is camping according to their videos apparently she can be in 2 places at one time!!
And oh Val promised a video of the week next week!!! Whoopy!!! More crap about her and nothing about Jess or autism! Idiots.....

Attachments

• Heart
Hey pokermom here are pictures....and you are right very little Jessica. These women think that they are all that and a piece of cake. They believe they are so cool, some kind of movie stars and that everyone hangs on their every work. Looks like at Goodwill HH got a dress! Why...she just a tee shirt girl/guy. We will never see her wear it. And then you have Val posing in the dressing room like " look at me". Sorry Val you are just a frumpy middle aged woman...
n there is lunch with Nonnie but we never see her either. Just hear her voice.
A quick thought...it appears Nonnie and Grandad live very comfortably on a golf course! Wonder how much money they dish out to Val??? Me thinks she has something on her parents because they treat her more special than her brother and sister.
This whole day in the life was supposed to be one day but it was continued on Saturday...today. Val claims it's Fathers Day weekend. So who knows...they lie and the videos are never the day they claim. And if HH is camping according to their videos apparently she can be in 2 places at one time!!
And oh Val promised a video of the week next week!!! Whoopy!!! More crap about her and nothing about Jess or autism! Idiots.....
I forgot to mention the video did show Marlow with the bleach. So now she babysits and cleans for the pigs?

• Wow
Val sadly attempted a " Day in the life" video ....which was filmed over 3 days , very little Jessica and nothing about autism ...simply snippets of what Vals been doing while hiding from her channel and having her staff take over.
Although she was clear to let us know she has been hiding in her room at Campbell's and reading here..* Waves to Val* and of course over on Autistic Interpretations A Joyful Scam..by giving us the " soap" shout out and the " getting Jessica presentable for the cam" comments ....which we thank you Val for the acknowledgement..even though we know in 36 years you've never taught Jessica to use soap or even dry her hands for that matter! Let alone care what she looks like on camera.....
We've seen Jessica in her normal braless state boobs hanging to her waist, unwashed unbrushed rats nest, tattered stained pyjamas,scabbed face and legs, shuffling barefoot through the house, rubbing her crotch, looking a freight in 99.9% of the videos you post of Jessica.

So please....pretending you actually get Jessica " camera ready" is pure comic relief, besides your staff was away camping so no one is there to shower Jessica ....although we did see Hannah and Marlow the next day...or later in the week....but they are gone camping but really just got back .....so many lies it's hard to keep up!

So I'm assuming the Disney trip you went on without jessica a few weeks ago with your sister Alison won't be shown on the public channel ? Guess that is saved for your $89.99 a month customers...I mean " followers". Jessica must be so busy with all her FaceTime and phone call customers...is that why we didn't see much of her? Or is she simply being more hidden because she can't be trusted to talk about vacations and secret visitors and her job of facetiming paid customers to help pay for your new car, camper, your mani/ pedi, and of course Disney obsession?
Next you'll have her working along side Madison AKA Leo Cross and his ass munching side sick Lara Cross.

It's sad you think we don't know....be careful of the wolf in the hen house and of karma. It's coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Over on the joyful scam page someone put up photos of nonnies house for sale. Surely they aren't all moving to Florida.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Over on the joyful scam page someone put up photos of nonnies house for sale. Surely they aren't all moving to Florida.
I think it was posted just to show their home after Val put it in her day in the life video. Says off market but not sold. I do remember one video quite awhile back when Jess was talking about moving to Florida and Val said she would miss her parents much if they moved now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it was posted just to show their home after Val put it in her day in the life video. Says off market but not sold. I do remember one video quite awhile back when Jess was talking about moving to Florida and Val said she would miss her parents much if they moved now.
Aw I've read it wrong ,sorry Susan.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I posted this picture yesterday but it really bothers me. I am definitely not a fan of any of the Brooks family but this is just pathetic. I really wonder how many hours a day that Jess spends in her closet. I have noticed that you never see Jess anywhere else in that house but the kitchen. She doesn't sit in the living areas, watching TV or playing a game with her family. No wonder that the schizophrenia gets so bad. Plus her nonsense talking all the time on camera because I am sure no one talks much to her off camera.
Had she been allowed to continue in peer programs maybe she could be happy, having friends and doing stuff with them. But nope Val knew better than anyone else because Jess was special and unique and only Val knows how to treat/teach her! BS...How's this working out for you Val. You have made her into a very unlikeable monster who you all bow down to!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Me too! I just canā€™t understand how people are so taken in by these grifters.
I have a feeling that just like all of us they will eventually s
I get the feeling that they will eventually see what's really going on like we did and stop watching, if they have a brain in their head.

Reactions: 5
On the scam page it shows a pic of Nonnieā€™s house (back porch) with the address so I went to Zillow to look. Scrolling down you can read about the area. They live in a gated community with a POOL! They could have been talking Jess to swim all this time and gat exercise she would enjoy!! Lazy, lazy, lazy.

• Wow
Watched 17 min of the Vlogmas day kickoff video on the scam page. Couldnā€™t tolerate anymore. Jess asking why she didnā€™t get so much, because itā€™s the season for giving..says Val..lol. ( insert fish lip sound here),Jess says we donā€™t do it that way, most truthful answer Iā€™ve heard, even jess knows in that house itā€™s about getting, not giving. At that point I think Val was embarrassed that Jess spoke the truth, she couldnā€™t make an excuse for that comment. Jess checks out the gifts whining all the way. Her discontent was so obvious you could hear Val reminding her of the script in the background before she took her by the shoulders and ushered her away for a nap because she was just so tired. There content although worse now has always been sickening.

Absolutely ridiculous! It was Jessica's dessert and she needs to put it on her wish list again. That is sad...now she is grifting too. And amazing HH can be in 2 places at one time! Camping and making a dessert at home!! These people are so stupid....get your videos straight!
Jess keeps telling HH what to do even though she can't remember what she is making! Talked and was bossy the whole video! Yelling to tell No balls what she was making and he was not answering her! HH said he must have his headphones on but maybe he was ignoring her.
You could hear Nonnie in the background so this may actually have been today.
Val asks Jess if she likes it, Jess says yes. Then Val says do you love it? Jess replied it's wonderful as she is stuffing huge spoonfuls in her mouth. Can you tell me why that if yes says it's good why must they continue to interrogate her?
So if you want to watch Jess be bossy this one is for you. Oh and she couldn't stir anymore because her had would get sore! Guess flipping cards is different but it's just another Jess trick to get out of doing any work!!!!

Attachments

I'm sorry but I can not watch Jessica eat....it's make me nauseated...and it's sad that Val intentionally asks her how her food is immediately after shovelling in an enormous mouthful...obviously Val enjoys humiliating Jessica and exploiting her deficates in public.

Jess was extra bossy today ..it seems she's getting ruder in every video, not to mention argumentative which again is simply her miserable manipulative personality...no thanks to Val.

As for Hannah....it's obvious her camping trip was weeks ago, that's why she and Marlow did all those videos they stretched out on AI, for Val ..then they did those 500 " pre camping" prepared videos..... It's all lies to cover up what's really going on. Make 5-6 videos in a day or two then stretch them out over the week while you're away to Disney or Camping. ...or Italy.....they do it for Christmas too.

Val was in Disney with Alison her sister when Hannah and Marlow were posting the cooking and gift opening on AI..while Val was MIA.
The camping trip was over the day they posted the first getting ready to camp video...they are all chronically habitual liars....scammers with wish lists to take advantage of the elderly, the desperate and the mentally ill...

All smoke n mirrors.

Keep burying yourself ladies ...you're making it easier for people and sites to reveal your lies, scams and deceit .

Thank you !!

• Heart
Absolutely ridiculous! It was Jessica's dessert and she needs to put it on her wish list again. That is sad...now she is grifting too. And amazing HH can be in 2 places at one time! Camping and making a dessert at home!! These people are so stupid....get your videos straight!
Jess keeps telling HH what to do even though she can't remember what she is making! Talked and was bossy the whole video! Yelling to tell No balls what she was making and he was not answering her! HH said he must have his headphones on but maybe he was ignoring her.
You could hear Nonnie in the background so this may actually have been today.
Val asks Jess if she likes it, Jess says yes. Then Val says do you love it? Jess replied it's wonderful as she is stuffing huge spoonfuls in her mouth. Can you tell me why that if yes says it's good why must they continue to interrogate her?
So if you want to watch Jess be bossy this one is for you. Oh and she couldn't stir anymore because her had would get sore! Guess flipping cards is different but it's just another Jess trick to get out of doing any work!!!!
This video tonight was sickening. Jess was either not doped up or had really been threatened. Bossy, grabby, demanding, the list goes on. Sheā€™s really been going at the 2 sores on her forehead and the one in her hairline has been there over a YEAR!! They even filmed food on her mouth and talking and showing all the desert in her mouth. šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Jessica wouldn't even know or understand what a Wish List was if she hasn't been coached by the Head Con herself Val.

the items Jessica receives aren't always shown ...we've seen the slight of hand by Val and Hannah slipping out gift cards, cash egg from cards and the packages are always pre opened...etc...
We know all Val thinks about is Disney, and every scheme, every found penny goes to the Disney fund...they eat out with gift cards...hence the " What's the Deal" a way to subtly hint for restaurant gift cards....when the cards stopped coming in notice those videos stopped.
so it's safe to say gifts received for Jessica all year long get distributed as Christmas gifts for family members ..especially kitchen things, blankets, towels, grown up gifts as Jessica calls them ....also I'm sure Graham...whose about 7-8 has received a few items .
This saves Val from spending money and banking it for Disney. I'm sure she puts a few things away for Jessica for Christmas too.
We know exactly how Val works, schemes and cons others.

Notice most reputable , respected Autism channels stopped of don't have wish lists, and offer addresses for gifts.... Instead they suggest donating locally to where viewers reside.
NOT the Brooks! In fact remember Hannah promoting her wish list ...SCAMMER Val wasn't impressed with that ...

everyone is waking up Val.... And seeing you and your scamming, lying abusive family.
šŸ–•

• Heart
Broke down and watched Dumb and Dumbers video. Why does Marlow always have to cook? Is she a servant on camping trips too?
French toast out of bread crusts left over from finger sandwich the other day!!! Why would they eat those...good lord.
The sausage was pretty burnt but I guess that's their favorite way to eat food! Burnt so you can eat dry sausage!
I got bored folks and that's the only reason I watched it....over 90 here today and will be for the rest of the week!

Attachments

These two misfits are not very bright. ā€œ Comment below what youā€™d like to see us do on our camping trip.ā€? Theyā€™re already home when they ask.

• Haha