Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a post on the AI Scammer page about fear of bathing being a real thing. It's kind of funny to me that Hypochondriac Hannah can go tubing in a river, swim in a pool (saw that a couple years ago and I think it was at Marlows grandmother's) but she is scared of the shower. She is blowing smoke out her butt! I do believe that both she and Marlow don't care about cleanliness. My lord I am 70 and 10x cleaner that any of them! I have always enjoyed being clean, smelling good and my hair being shiny. When I worked at the hospital I showered in the morning to wake up and then again after work to get the cooties off me! Might have been just a body shower but I was clean.
Those 2 are way to young to look and smell like street people. Disgusting 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just saw a post on the AI Scammer page about fear of bathing being a real thing. It's kind of funny to me that Hypochondriac Hannah can go tubing in a river, swim in a pool (saw that a couple years ago and I think it was at Marlows grandmother's) but she is scared of the shower. She is blowing smoke out her butt! I do believe that both she and Marlow don't care about cleanliness. My lord I am 70 and 10x cleaner that any of them! I have always enjoyed being clean, smelling good and my hair being shiny. When I worked at the hospital I showered in the morning to wake up and then again after work to get the cooties off me! Might have been just a body shower but I was clean.
Those 2 are way to young to look and smell like street people. Disgusting 😕
Hannah is lazy, that is all.

• Heart
Hannah life long goal is to have a real, honest to goodness illness...one that is chronic and that she can use to help identify her as important. It's beyond sad. She is envious of Jessica and how Val has the entire family submit to everything Jessica demands and allows Jessica to run everyone's life, and she's picked up Vals victim mentality as well.....she sees how Val schemes her way through life with a giant chip in her shoulder ....the world owes her mentality.

Hannah was ill around 18...with some mystery illness that she and Val only hint about but never actually say what it is....but it's a story that Hannah can't let go of...she wants to be sick...she has munchausen and Val has that with her self proclaimed " auto immune " disease which she also never names...just hints to, as well as her depression , arthritis etc...Val also leans toward munchausen by proxy..which is Jessica.

There is absolutely mental illness in this family and the sad part is Val has created a way to turn this crazy " family's into a money making con, their not spreading awareness of sharing helpful ideas, there's no professionals in any of their lives working with them for their so called anxiety and depression of Jessica's supposed autism, IDD, blindness....her self harm , picking, anger issues/ violent outbursts, no physio for her mild CP, nothing.

Val has trained everyone to turn on the camera highlight whatever ailment is the sickness of the day, use it as an excuse to get sympathy and earn some cash.

There's no reason none of them are unable to work real jobs, Val could work part time even...she has 3 other adults babysitting 36 year old Jessica , and there's no reason for Hannah to not be working and living in her own....Val has orchestrated this whole scheme that uses and abuses autism, mental illness, depression, anxiety not to mention divorcing only on paper but obviously still with Campbell...it's all lies and a con..for her to benefit from government funding and programs, and use social media to make money for her ... Not Jessica ..for Val.

These are the people who abuse the system, taking funding, support and space up with their lies smoother families in real need, who are struggling for money, funding, wait lists for programs medication grants, etc.... Those people are working 2,3 jobs trying to provide for their autistic child..while Val choses to not work...but lay around planning Disney Vacations while HER STAFF takes care of Jessica .

She belongs in jail for abuse, abuse of Jessica , neglect and abuse of government funding, fraud, tax fraud, exploiting her mentally ill daughter for money charging people to have private chats, cam and texts with Jessica .....( Like a pimp)

Karma....hope it smacks them all in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hannah life long goal is to have a real, honest to goodness illness...one that is chronic and that she can use to help identify her as important. It's beyond sad. She is envious of Jessica and how Val has the entire family submit to everything Jessica demands and allows Jessica to run everyone's life, and she's picked up Vals victim mentality as well.....she sees how Val schemes her way through life with a giant chip in her shoulder ....the world owes her mentality.

Hannah was ill around 18...with some mystery illness that she and Val only hint about but never actually say what it is....but it's a story that Hannah can't let go of...she wants to be sick...she has munchausen and Val has that with her self proclaimed " auto immune " disease which she also never names...just hints to, as well as her depression , arthritis etc...Val also leans toward munchausen by proxy..which is Jessica.

There is absolutely mental illness in this family and the sad part is Val has created a way to turn this crazy " family's into a money making con, their not spreading awareness of sharing helpful ideas, there's no professionals in any of their lives working with them for their so called anxiety and depression of Jessica's supposed autism, IDD, blindness....her self harm , picking, anger issues/ violent outbursts, no physio for her mild CP, nothing.

Val has trained everyone to turn on the camera highlight whatever ailment is the sickness of the day, use it as an excuse to get sympathy and earn some cash.

There's no reason none of them are unable to work real jobs, Val could work part time even...she has 3 other adults babysitting 36 year old Jessica , and there's no reason for Hannah to not be working and living in her own....Val has orchestrated this whole scheme that uses and abuses autism, mental illness, depression, anxiety not to mention divorcing only on paper but obviously still with Campbell...it's all lies and a con..for her to benefit from government funding and programs, and use social media to make money for her ... Not Jessica ..for Val.

These are the people who abuse the system, taking funding, support and space up with their lies smoother families in real need, who are struggling for money, funding, wait lists for programs medication grants, etc.... Those people are working 2,3 jobs trying to provide for their autistic child..while Val choses to not work...but lay around planning Disney Vacations while HER STAFF takes care of Jessica .

She belongs in jail for abuse, abuse of Jessica , neglect and abuse of government funding, fraud, tax fraud, exploiting her mentally ill daughter for money charging people to have private chats, cam and texts with Jessica .....( Like a pimp)

Karma....hope it smacks them all in the face.
This hits spot on WallFly! Neither HH or Marlow will ever be happy until they are deemed disabled. And I lump Marlow in there because she is with them all the time. She and her "I'm scared" of everything is leaning towards social anxiety but we see through it. She is not as good of an actress as she thinks. Plus when she came up with dyslexia...what a joke. Pulling ailments out of her ass like the rest of them!
And I don't buy that HH was so sick that the doctors even know what was wrong with her. Because nothing was. I believe she faking with mommies help. She was very thin but that could have been from self starvation to look gaunt and sick. I don't believe she had anything but mental illness. And it was all caused by Val and all her imaginary illnesses too. When she went into nursing it gave her a whole new way to come up with illnesses.
Sorry to the followers who are really sick or disabled. They are sending money to 3 grown women who are capable of working!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
If Hannah is looking for a lifelong illness, I’ll gladly give her my type 1 diabetes that can’t be cured. I’ll gladly give her my hydrocephalus and shunt revisions that can’t be cured.
You all are right. Hannah is lazy and attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so tired of this fake illness crap. There are people working at fast food places in wheelchairs. There are people working for the social security admin that don’t have an arm. I have seen 75 year old women with braces on their legs working at Costco. THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO NEED SSDI. Not 30 something lazy ass insipid giggling idiots. I pray, I really do, that Hannah and Marlow are NEVER granted ssdi. I am so sick of this society of the entitled and lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not watching this DSGP but how the hell lazy are these two??? They were in Camping World after Starbucks and McDonald's the other day and now doing another video on it???
These 2 have nothing better to do apparently! Lazy fricken asses!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Borrowed from the scammer page. I remember this one and how miserable Jess was. And how absolutely obnoxious HH was. She couldn't have the white sauce because it upsets her delicate tummy! BS...nothing upsets you HH you just need sympathy!!! Plus look at the size bite she took...hell as bad as her sister.
And Val just had to try the burning hot egg roll and then spit it in her hand! Plus had to show her burn from it....napkins would have been a bit more discreet and polite Val. You are all a bunch of hillbillies! I would never spit anything into my hand at a restaurant!
There is nothing in the white sauce that she eats in recipes at home! Liar, liar pants on fire HH!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dumb and Dumber are live right now test tasting ice cream!!!! Well Hypochondriac Hannah your lactose intolerance must be on vacation today!! I just can't watch this. They look grimey and have their finest clothes on. 🤢🤢🤢
I can’t watch either, but I did watch about 1 minute and got lucky enough to hear Marlow belch like a cow on live! 🤢

• Sick
I can’t watch either, but I did watch about 1 minute and got lucky enough to hear Marlow belch like a cow on live! 🤢
These people all have as much couth as roadkill!!!!
2 packs of cards with HH wooping in the background while filming. No sign of mommies dearest again. Marlow lurking in the background. Why doesn't she just move in????
---
Look at the amount of likes on this one! The most I have ever seen them buy!!!! Maybe that's what mommies dearest is doing in her room! With her not being on camera much something is going on...
Hmmmm

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

Hannah was ill around 18...with some mystery illness that she and Val only hint about but never actually say what it is....but it's a story that Hannah can't let go of...she wants to be sick...she has munchausen and Val has that with her self proclaimed " auto immune " disease which she also never names...just hints to, as well as her depression , arthritis etc...
I’ve heard her mention Hashimoto’s a few times. But she does little to nothing diet-wise to help it…

Dumb and Dumber are live right now test tasting ice cream!!!! Well Hypochondriac Hannah your lactose intolerance must be on vacation today!! I just can't watch this. They look grimey and have their finest clothes on. 🤢🤢🤢
So gross - they have no self pride, be online looking so disgusting and dirty - and the lies they tell - lactose intolerant. . . . . But not on Friday if I want to eat several kinds of ice cream and cheese on every meal every day of the week 🤮
---
I’ve heard her mention Hashimoto’s a few times. But she does little to nothing diet-wise to help it…
It’s sad she talks about it and does nothing to be an example of the RIGHT things to do in your diet and lifestyle 🤮
---
These people all have as much couth as roadkill!!!!
2 packs of cards with HH wooping in the background while filming. No sign of mommies dearest again. Marlow lurking in the background. Why doesn't she just move in????
---
Look at the amount of likes on this one! The most I have ever seen them buy!!!! Maybe that's what mommies dearest is doing in her room! With her not being on camera much something is going on...
Hmmmm
I think maybe marlow is a part time live in and the other times HH lives with her

Reactions: 4
There must be THC in that ice cream HH and Marlowe are tasting because it’s obvious they’re high as a kite! And dumb as a rock!

• Sad
What's extremely sad is watching Jessica , a 36 year old sniff and flip decks of playing cards...I get she enjoys this stimulous... But she doesn't need a thousand decks to achieve this.

I understand the need for stimulation and sensory needs...but Jessica does this for hours and hours every day... There's no value in it. That's the sad part....in most families including ours we've raised our autistic daughter with routine, structure, and daily tasks....during her school years and now in her adult life.... As I've mentioned she has volunteer work, swim classes, speech therapy, physio... And her daily routine ....so her time to " seek out sensory needs" fulfil her stimming... And do her " favourite pastime stuff".. She likes to spin, rock, count things in hard etc.... That's her free time or down time.... We don't shove her in her room for 3,4 hours at a time to get out from underfoot.

Jessica has nothing that feeds her brain, no routine., No daily exercise, there's times she doesn't leave the house for days...not to mention no therapies, no peer groups, she has nothing to do...nothing to stimulate her mind ....no life.

Her sniffing flipping cards should be a sometimes activity AFTER she's done real things through her day, but Val does nothing except try to get used to crack an egg. Jessica needs to be doing more.... We can see she's always miserable and over medicated with Val, and more busy and energetic when with Hannah....

It's an extremely sad life Jessica has.... Being so isolated no friends , no job , no community programs, nothing...except card flipping and shuffling cds around in cases.
She doesn't even shred paper anymore, doesn't continue learning Braille, doesn't volunteer ... But yes Val keep giving out your PO. Info to get more cards that Jessica doesn't need. They give her about 10 seconds of excitement then there in a baggie thrown in a drawer with the other thousand.

How long do we think Val will hide the Disney vacations?

• Heart
  • Sad
Not for very long, since their regular routine is to chop the trip videos into multiple electrifying, dazzling, and ever so interesting daily videos for the minions to gush over! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's extremely sad is watching Jessica , a 36 year old sniff and flip decks of playing cards...I get she enjoys this stimulous... But she doesn't need a thousand decks to achieve this.

I understand the need for stimulation and sensory needs...but Jessica does this for hours and hours every day... There's no value in it. That's the sad part....in most families including ours we've raised our autistic daughter with routine, structure, and daily tasks....during her school years and now in her adult life.... As I've mentioned she has volunteer work, swim classes, speech therapy, physio... And her daily routine ....so her time to " seek out sensory needs" fulfil her stimming... And do her " favourite pastime stuff".. She likes to spin, rock, count things in hard etc.... That's her free time or down time.... We don't shove her in her room for 3,4 hours at a time to get out from underfoot.

Jessica has nothing that feeds her brain, no routine., No daily exercise, there's times she doesn't leave the house for days...not to mention no therapies, no peer groups, she has nothing to do...nothing to stimulate her mind ....no life.

Her sniffing flipping cards should be a sometimes activity AFTER she's done real things through her day, but Val does nothing except try to get used to crack an egg. Jessica needs to be doing more.... We can see she's always miserable and over medicated with Val, and more busy and energetic when with Hannah....

It's an extremely sad life Jessica has.... Being so isolated no friends , no job , no community programs, nothing...except card flipping and shuffling cds around in cases.
She doesn't even shred paper anymore, doesn't continue learning Braille, doesn't volunteer ... But yes Val keep giving out your PO. Info to get more cards that Jessica doesn't need. They give her about 10 seconds of excitement then there in a baggie thrown in a drawer with the other thousand.

It definitely is neglect and a form of abuse, ApS needs to get her away from Val

Did they ever think the constant flicking of cards could lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Like you said the isolating life she lives is sad all because you have a bunch of neglectful adults who are busy spewing their own false mental illnesses to profit from followers. The focus should always be on giving Jessica the best opportunities out of life but it became ways for the Brooks to profit to fund Val’s trips to Disney.
I was watching Finding Coopers Voice where Kate Swenson puts on retreats for caregivers . You never hear of Val being invited as a speaker because she knows she’s a laughing stock within the community. No one wants to be attached to her because they all know she’s crossed the line on her platform. She’s a disgrace to all mothers of a disabled individual and Hannah and Marlowe are a disgrace to the mental health community.

• Heart
Look at the amount of likes to yesterday's ice cream video to the one from a couple days ago. I do think that the girls are circling the drain!!! Wonder what their next scheme will be besides making 30 videos out of the next camping trip!
Sugar high yeah right ! Weed maybe to make them look more pathetic than they are and munchies to help fill out there spandex leggings. The poorest excuse of two 30 something women who definitely don’t fit in the category of setting an example to our younger generation. Val you have to be proud to know what your enabling has produced. Maybe it’s time you get off your pity wagon and teach your daughters real life lessons.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.