Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting video. Val cooking and grilling and nothing looked nasty. Maybe she should stick to that vs the sick looking casseroles.
No Campbell or Jessica! I think I heard sidekick Marlow in the background giggling. Didn't show her on camera. I do believe there was a bit of drinking going on. Val and HH seemed extremely giddy. And when it was time for HH to give her critique Val didn't have the camera on!
So I wonder how she got both No balls and Princess out of the house. The teeny poppers seemed to be having a giggling old time! 🍷🍷🍸🍸
When Val took a bite it sounded like she broke her tooth scraping that fork on them. And, yep they all been hitting the bottle.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I just went to the AI site and found something interesting. I was scanning the likes on the videos and must be you can just buy likes for FB. The UTube videos have 300-600 (give or take) but the FB ones each have 1K and up. Amazing...so they are buying alot of likes. I assume that the UTube numbers are accurate. If so the are going to be out of business soon!!
At one time their wouldn’t let you unfollow and put their posts first each time they posted again. Finally after months of complaining and sending the info to utube, I was able to unfollow - if they have it set like that they are still manipulating it to be what their dreams are, not in reality
---
Well looks like HH turned into Atom Ant!! Geesh look at those stupid glasses. And her sidekicks are not much better! Does she think she is such a star that she needs to travel incognito??? HH look in a mirror once in awhile! I too have bought sunglasses at DollarTree because I break mine to often but the ones I buy don't make me look like a goober!
And they don't seem to fearful or anxiety ridden walking around at a festival! Amazing how that comes and goes. I still laugh at the video they discussed their depression and anxiety. HH acting like she was so sick and dying at the beginning to laughing and joking half way through! They are such liars..all of them!
Those bangs 🤮
---
I totally think they're also buying views on FB. You can buy likes and views. Their views on YouTube are barely reach 10,000 views (most under that) but on FB they're getting 60,000 to 100,000 views? Or they're going in themselves and watching 3 seconds of a video. I've reported a couple for fraud and never heard anything back about it. Their money is from FB. If you listen, almost every video Jessica will ask if the video they're making is for FB. On the latest cooking at Nathan's, she asks that question then asks how much has it made $$$. I wouldn't put it past them to tell her that if she doesn't make videos then there isn't any Disney money. They're a bunch of scamming losers.
Keep reporting it and maybe eventually they will be caught

Reactions: 6
Dinner at Logans with Jess acting a bit manic. The schizophrenia is out on force. Repeating herself, lots of wierd noises and being loud. Food hanging off her mouth, hands all over the shrimp and huge spoonfuls of rice. Then came dessert and between Jess and HH they cleaned the plate! And of course HH had to get her steak!
Amazing to me that HH and Jess each sat on their own side of the booth but when Jess goes with Val she has to be almost sitting in her lap....that's ridiculous!
I wouldn't have wanted to be sitting by them as HH did not tell Jess to tone it down.
And Jess looked drugged to me! The crater on her forehead is still bad...that's going to leave a huge scar.
Oh and Jess wants to go to Disney with just HH, no parents. Who will push who in the wheelchair??? We know that HH likes to pretend she is so bad off that she needs to ride in one drinking an adult beverage!

Attachments

"Only happy stuff"...I'm so happy"..happy happy!!

Can we guess what the topic of conversation has been at the Brooks Asylum? Vals mood, her hiding away, her refusing to to videos, her HUGE miserable attitude towards Jess when she does show her face.....it's obviously taken its toll on everyone.
But that's how a narcissistic abuser behaves..and we know that's exactly what Val is.

Val has emotionally held that entire family hostage, manipulated everyone including the autism community , government funding and programs as well as these mentally challenged viewers ...
She is a con...we can see that by the FAKE numbers, the bought subscribers, the " good ones" who she sends her private emails and newsletters to that she asks to #replay her videos....and they do ...running videos over night as well on various devices...
All lies... And hopefully she will be demonitized.

Again notice the difference in Jessica when Mommy Dearest isn't around? Val over medicates Jessica all the time to slow her down...
Hannah doesnt.

We see you Val.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very quiet in here today. I just watched part of the DSGP. They giggled like teenagers over stupid things. I noticed when shopping at Camping World Marlow referred to things as "we" need this!! Strange for them not being a couple 🤔.
And notice the mayo packet in HH's hand and check out the gross, dirty fingernails....🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There's always mention of Jessica's diet...and I agree it's not easy to get autistic children with REAL texture issues, food aversion or picky eaters to try new foods or understand the importance of healthy nutrition . It's work, and it's frustrating , and therefore be other communication issues etc... I've lived it, I get it.

In Jessica's case , she's fully verbal, she has no problem touching anything and everything on her plate or bowl, but will refuse to touch 99% of everything to prepare meals, if she is asked to help...God forbid. It's obvious at 36, she's only ever asked to help in the kitchen when she's been bribed/ told she's going to make a video for money, because of she had been helping all along since childhood she's know after 30 years where the nuggets are. She has zero routine memory for helping or doing anything she simply doesn't want to do.

As for food... I believe Val is a liar when it comes to claiming all these " food aversions, textile issues, etc... "
Jessica shovels food in ... And we have seen her eat things she wasn't find of even saying " it's not MY favourite" but still are her TWO servings.... Cleaning her plate then when asked again she claims she didn't love it...which means I don't want that again.
That's not a food aversion or tactile issues... That's a brat.

She loves chicken but WANTS it fried... I've seen Val lie over and over using words to trick Jessica into eating fried rice... Same with the chickpea pasta.
Val added pork to rice and told her it was chicken she ate it.... So Jessica has the ability to eat foods that arent her favourite ..she just doesnt want to ..... There's a difference between can't and won't .

Jessica loves cake there's no reason Val can't blend fruit and use applesauce etc... Into a sheet cake or muffins... Jessica would never know. Same with spaghetti sauce blend in vegetables ...
Jessica use to eat cold cereal at the old house , we deserves I'ce cream ....but Val claims Jessica has a hard time with cold foods... No... She simply wants sausage gravy and biscuits or potato tots because it's her FAVOURITE.

Jessica is bribed to make videos... Bribed to get her hair cut... She understands the dynamic of.. " if you cooperate you will get " this" as you're reward"
So... There's no reason she can't be spoken to... At 36 and told ... Sausage and gravy is only Sat, cereal is Tues. And Friday, Thursday she eats out etc...

Jessica LOVES a schedule .....Val could of incorporated a scheduled meal plan for Jessica decades ago... And by the time she was the age she is now..... She wouldn't be eating the crap she eats.

It took us... Years... My daughters nonverbal and 26.. But we started routines for food from the beginning and still do to this day.
Jessica is able to have conversations ... Val simply has never put in the work, she's lazy and always has been in every aspect of Jessicas life.

Val should of worked with professionals on this issue... Along with many others. Yes I agree it's not easy but Jessica simply wants her FAVOURITE foods only... And is always given want she wants for one reason ..... It makes Vals life easier.... Because the rule is no matter what keep Jessica happy at all costs!
Let her eat what she wants, let her open everyone's gifts because it makes her happy, let Jessica decide what everyone eats, where everyone goes to eat, everyone talk baby talk to Jessica and never correct her bad behaviours ever!

That's Vals rules.... Because it's simply too much work to teach, discipline, guide, help or have consequences in place to help Jessica.
Jessica is able to eat other foods ... There's no " medical " reason she can't .... Val just raised her giving in to whatever she wanted...to shut her up. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's always mention of Jessica's diet...and I agree it's not easy to get autistic children with REAL texture issues, food aversion or picky eaters to try new foods or understand the importance of healthy nutrition . It's work, and it's frustrating , and therefore be other communication issues etc... I've lived it, I get it.

In Jessica's case , she's fully verbal, she has no problem touching anything and everything on her plate or bowl, but will refuse to touch 99% of everything to prepare meals, if she is asked to help...God forbid. It's obvious at 36, she's only ever asked to help in the kitchen when she's been bribed/ told she's going to make a video for money, because of she had been helping all along since childhood she's know after 30 years where the nuggets are. She has zero routine memory for helping or doing anything she simply doesn't want to do.

As for food... I believe Val is a liar when it comes to claiming all these " food aversions, textile issues, etc... "
Jessica shovels food in ... And we have seen her eat things she wasn't find of even saying " it's not MY favourite" but still are her TWO servings.... Cleaning her plate then when asked again she claims she didn't love it...which means I don't want that again.

She loves chicken but WANTS it fried... I've seen Val lie over and over using words to trick Jessica into eating fried rice... Same with the chickpea pasta.
Val added pork to rice and told her it was chicken she ate it.... So Jessica has the ability to eat foods that arent her favourite ..she just doesnt want to ..... There's a difference between can't and won't .

Jessica loves cake there's no reason Val can't blend fruit and use applesauce etc... Into a sheet cake or muffins... Jessica would never know. Same with spaghetti sauce blend in vegetables ...
Jessica use to eat cold cereal at the old house , we deserves I'ce cream ....but Val claims Jessica has a hard time with cold foods... No... She simply wants sausage gravy and biscuits or potato tots because it's her FAVOURITE.

Jessica is bribed to make videos... Bribed to get her hair cut... She understands the dynamic of.. " if you cooperate you will get " this" as you're reward"
So... There's no reason she can't be spoken to... At 36 and told ... Sausage and gravy is only Sat, cereal is Tues. And Friday, Thursday she eats out etc...

Jessica LOVES a schedule .....Val could of incorporated a scheduled meal plan for Jessica decades ago... And by the time she was the age she is now..... She wouldn't be eating the crap she eats.

It took us... Years... My daughters nonverbal and 26.. But we started routines for food from the beginning and still do to this day.
Jessica is able to have conversations ... Val simply has never put in the work, she's lazy and always has been in every aspect of Jessicas life.

Val should of worked with professionals on this issue... Along with many others. Yes I agree it's not easy but Jessica simply wants her FAVOURITE foods only... And is always given want she wants for one reason ..... It makes Vals life easier.... Because the rule is no matter what keep Jessica happy at all costs!
Let her eat what she wants, let her open everyone's gifts because it makes her happy, let Jessica decide what everyone eats, where everyone goes to eat, everyone talk baby talk to Jessica and never correct her bad behaviours ever!

That's Vals rules.... Because it's simply too much work to teach, discipline, guide, help or have consequences in place to help Jessica.
Jessica is able to eat other foods ... There's no " medical " reason she can't .... Val just raised her giving in to whatever she wanted...to shut her up. Period.
Well said Wallfly!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Dinner at Logans with Jess acting a bit manic. The schizophrenia is out on force. Repeating herself, lots of wierd noises and being loud. Food hanging off her mouth, hands all over the shrimp and huge spoonfuls of rice. Then came dessert and between Jess and HH they cleaned the plate! And of course HH had to get her steak!
Amazing to me that HH and Jess each sat on their own side of the booth but when Jess goes with Val she has to be almost sitting in her lap....that's ridiculous!
I wouldn't have wanted to be sitting by them as HH did not tell Jess to tone it down.
And Jess looked drugged to me! The crater on her forehead is still bad...that's going to leave a huge scar.
Oh and Jess wants to go to Disney with just HH, no parents. Who will push who in the wheelchair??? We know that HH likes to pretend she is so bad off that she needs to ride in one drinking an adult beverage!
I was surprised when I saw her eating her coleslaw. I don’t think I have ever seen her eat that before. That whole video was clearly so rehearsed because we know Jessica has always been in control of where they eat out . Another possibility is Jessica was trying to suck up because she pissed off Val and thought this would lessen the fury of Val. No way she wanted to dine with Hannah or go to Disney unless she felt all other options were no longer available. I think Val lost her patience on Jessica and Hannah had to swoop in to lessen the tension. Jessica kept mentioning giving her parents a break which we know Jessica can care less about anything but what she wants and demands . Maybe seeing the channel is failing they are telling Jessica all the trips , gifts and eating out are coming to the end because of her selfish behavior. It’s either straighten up or head to an assisted living facility because mommy dearest Val is sick of it all especially if no money is coming in. Less of Val lately signals she’s tired of covering up all her lies and is trying to figure out at 56 yrs old with Jessica what are my options. Do I keep sucking up to Campbell who she clearly can’t stand or place Jessica into a program and go about living a life of peace and quiet ? With Val getting older and looking not in the best health she better start planning for the future. Definitely Hannah’s not up to caring for Jessica because she can’t care for herself or maybe that’s what she wants Val to think so she won’t dump Jessica into her. No child should ever feel that it’s their responsibility to care for a disabled sibling it’s not their job.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What I find interesting, is the varying amount of comments. From 48 to 427. Is it possible to pay people to comment? I can’t believe 384 people would comment about how great Hannah was for taking her sister out to eat. That just seems extreme to me. And the same exact comments over and over.

• Haha
What I find interesting, is the varying amount of comments. From 48 to 427. Is it possible to pay people to comment? I can’t believe 384 people would comment about how great Hannah was for taking her sister out to eat. That just seems extreme to me. And the same exact comments over and over.
I noticed the repetitive comments as well which is strange. I think the last I looked the comments were up to 537.

Many who have been blocked go to Bing and you should be able to see AI but just not be able to sign in or comment. I think if you sign out of your Google account and create a new one it allows you to see more when blocked. This has allowed me to see content as well as comments but that takes a little back and forth to see comments.
---
I was just listening to Kate from Finding Coopers voice and her stating the importance of finding community within your community of other families who also face the challenges of an autistic person can make a world of difference. Val is her own worst enemy just imagine how different it could have been for her with Jessica if only she had supported the schools Jessica attended and took professionals advice. Her world and Jessica’s didn’t need to be so isolated but she put up this wall so now she’s paying the price. But she could still turn it around by owning her faults but she won’t because in her eyes Jessica does no wrong. The world isn’t going to bow down to what isn’t right just because your daughter is IDD . Sure there are areas of empathy and compassion but there’s also areas that just aren’t tolerated . Val doesn’t get to write her own rule book and think she’s above all others. Rules are meant to be enforced and Jessica isn’t the exception.

Last edited:

If anything is suggested that Jessica doesn't want to do or doesn't like, she immediately does that whiney baby "nooooo" and that's the end of it. Because heaven forbid should she throw a tantrum. Just like wallfly stated, Val's lazy and doesn't want to deal with it.

• Sad
Nothing to do with AI or DSGP, but last night I watched a video of a cook I follow. She stated she is over it. She said FB has changed how they pay and white Lily flour has stopped sponsoring her, she still gets sponsorship from Swaggerty sausage but expects that to stop too. She is going mainly to you tube but her funds have greatly went downhill. She said in 2021 she made $150,000 but hardly anything since then. She has almost 300,000 followers with a lot of comments and likes but FB funds are little to none. She also stated that they were deleting mean comments and then realized they should not do that because the more people commenting the better. Just wonder how this is affecting AI and DSGP.

Absolutely! I have always wondered why she feels the need to tell Jessica or consult with her about everything that goes in her mouth. She KNOWS what Jessica wants to eat, and 95% of it, while okay occasionally, is not good as an everyday diet. As you said, there are dozens of ways to hide fruits and and veggies and disguise them as the “crap” that Jessica loves, but I think Val is either trying to convince herself and everyone else that Jessica has the sense to make good choices (wrong!), or that Val just enjoys being cruel and getting a rise out of her. The woman disgusts me beyond measure.
---
Jessica kept mentioning giving her parents a break which we know Jessica can care less about anything but what she wants and demands
Not only couldn’t she care less, she has NO idea what the concept even means!!

Last edited:
Nothing to do with AI or DSGP, but last night I watched a video of a cook I follow. She stated she is over it. She said FB has changed how they pay and white Lily flour has stopped sponsoring her, she still gets sponsorship from Swaggerty sausage but expects that to stop too. She is going mainly to you tube but her funds have greatly went downhill. She said in 2021 she made $150,000 but hardly anything since then. She has almost 300,000 followers with a lot of comments and likes but FB funds are little to none. She also stated that they were deleting mean comments and then realized they should not do that because the more people commenting the better. Just wonder how this is affecting AI and DSGP.
I just watched that video about her saying she makes in one day at YouTube what she makes in a month through facebook. I think the only way influencers can even profit on Facebook is if they have a subscription for followers which most charge like $4.99 a month. Of course they make a little from ads but apparently it’s really gotten bad that most are switching to YouTube. I am surprised Val hasn’t tried starting up another subscription page because it sounds like without that she’s going to sink . 👏🏻😆
I noticed so many influencers pages being stolen by others which has to piss them off . They put in the work and someone else comes along and uses their content for profit.

I was surprised when I saw her eating her coleslaw. I don’t think I have ever seen her eat that before. That whole video was clearly so rehearsed because we know Jessica has always been in control of where they eat out . Another possibility is Jessica was trying to suck up because she pissed off Val and thought this would lessen the fury of Val. No way she wanted to dine with Hannah or go to Disney unless she felt all other options were no longer available. I think Val lost her patience on Jessica and Hannah had to swoop in to lessen the tension. Jessica kept mentioning giving her parents a break which we know Jessica can care less about anything but what she wants and demands . Maybe seeing the channel is failing they are telling Jessica all the trips , gifts and eating out are coming to the end because of her selfish behavior. It’s either straighten up or head to an assisted living facility because mommy dearest Val is sick of it all especially if no money is coming in. Less of Val lately signals she’s tired of covering up all her lies and is trying to figure out at 56 yrs old with Jessica what are my options. Do I keep sucking up to Campbell who she clearly can’t stand or place Jessica into a program and go about living a life of peace and quiet ? With Val getting older and looking not in the best health she better start planning for the future. Definitely Hannah’s not up to caring for Jessica because she can’t care for herself or maybe that’s what she wants Val to think so she won’t dump Jessica into her. No child should ever feel that it’s their responsibility to care for a disabled sibling it’s not their job.
rbooth61 it was rice she was eating not coleslaw but sure looked like it. I can't imagine Jess would even try that...lol. She would pitch a fit!!!

I just watched that video about her saying she makes in one day at YouTube what she makes in a month through facebook. I think the only way influencers can even profit on Facebook is if they have a subscription for followers which most charge like $4.99 a month. Of course they make a little from ads but apparently it’s really gotten bad that most are switching to YouTube. I am surprised Val hasn’t tried starting up another subscription page because it sounds like without that she’s going to sink . 👏🏻😆
I noticed so many influencers pages being stolen by others which has to piss them off . They put in the work and someone else comes along and uses their content for profit.
Val shouldn't ever have to worry about anyone stealing their content!

• Haha

Val failed her entire family in all aspects of food. Val herself has no life longhealthy eating habits, so of course she passed on what her habits are. . . . NONE - eat what you want when you want, don’t help in food prep OR kitchen clean up if you won’t want to - go hide in your room 🤮

Yes that was what she was saying. Encouraging followers to unjoin, unfollow and block the other fake pages. And yes she said she could make in one day on you tube what would take 30 days on FB to make. She was not happy, and said real content creators have to work so hard every single day to make anything. She also mentioned about cooking and said your kitchen has to be clean, you have to have all your ingredients together and be into your followers. ..AI is definitely not a content creator worthy of being paid by FB or You Tube in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes that was what she was saying. Encouraging followers to unjoin, unfollow and block the other fake pages. And yes she said she could make in one day on you tube what would take 30 days on FB to make. She was not happy, and said real content creators have to work so hard every single day to make anything. She also mentioned about cooking and said your kitchen has to be clean, you have to have all your ingredients together and be into your followers. ..AI is definitely not a content creator worthy of being paid by FB or You Tube in my opinion.
Their kitchen is filthy, they never have all the right ingredients and since when are they into their followers??? They are just looking for the fastest way to make a buck! And I noticed Marlow in in the videos and filming some but that is a conflict of interest! She can't be making money off the person she is supposed to be a caregiver too right?
---
Dumb and Dumber out to eat. Giggling like teens and Marlow had to make sure that everyone knows she and HH got cokes! Guess people are wondering about their alcohol intake which we know is alot.
HH had to take her huge "perfect " bite and it was hanging out of her mouth! These people have no manners where ever they eat! Disgusting....

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.