Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day... Someone will tell Jessica to stfu...and mind her manners. Val has turned Jessica into a very unlikable problem..... And sadly when the day comes Val no longer calls the shots Jessica's life will change and she won't know what hit her.
So much to say, so little time, haha! You are so right. I hate myself for thinking this disabled person (J) is not cute at all, has learned to be a master manipulator, and is obnoxious as h***. I don’t feel that way about other IDD and Autistic people I know. Once again, this all goes back to whatever guilt feelings Val has, and the co-dependency issue that has caused Val to just spoil Jess rotten, demand that everyone else do the same. Also, I believe she harbors the delusion that every person they meet should be and automatically IS charmed with Jess and all her dead people/dead dog questions too. No, we’re not. Just no.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is suspicious why he would retire at such an early age. He’s very physically fit, and he worked as a top HR executive, there would be no manual labor. He’s been retired quite a while before the vultures moved into his house.
I wouldn’t be surprised he retired to support his son’s career and play a big part behind scenes in running all the platforms. They are all part of it right down to planning out the scam so all of them to stay home calling their jobs content creators. Maybe the whole AI is a cover for what’s really going on within that demented family. And just imagine if Marlowe call it quits they are big time screwed. If she was smart she should be playing that for all it’s worth . We all know no one will ever come into that house to put up with what she does. It’s one big smoke screen to cover up lie after lie .

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised he retired to support his son’s career and play a big part behind scenes in running all the platforms. They are all part of it right down to planning out the scam so all of them to stay home calling their jobs content creators. Maybe the whole AI is a cover for what’s really going on within that demented family. And just imagine if Marlowe call it quits they are big time screwed. If she was smart she should be playing that for all it’s worth . We all know no one will ever come into that house to put up with what she does. It’s one big smoke screen to cover up lie after lie .
If that is true about no balls he is really a sick puppy! Watching your son and daughter in law do the big nasty! And with how sick and kinky those 2 are makes it worse!

Reactions: 6
Just read something over on FB scam page that I totally agree with regarding being disconnected, depersonalized, derealizationed. That is what I too see when Jessica is being asked to help in the kitchen. I envision her saying to herself, “not sure what all this means, but if I do all these things (use an egg cracker, stir stir stir, etc) that I’ve been prompted to do, and if I say all the things I’ve been told to say, I’ll get my food”. Exactly what I think is going on, also.

Reactions: 8
Grabbed a few screenshots off of this video I saw on the new page. A couple things...why would they let Jess take her cane into an antique mall where she could break things??? Plus she just carried it and never used it!
And they let her touch EVERYTHING!!! And pick it up, smell it and put it back in the wrong place. These folks who display their goods in these malls work hard at making it look nice. I have one of these malls not that far away and the vendors work hard on them! But hey they let her trash the coloring books at the DollarTree and don't care that clerks have to fix them! Way to show the Brooks family entitlement! They have a trashy house so I guess it doesn't bother them!
There was a perfect example in this video where Val tries to get Jess to admit something she is not.
Val: Are you tired?
Jess: No
Val: Well these places can make you tired. It's ok that you are tired!!!!
WTF??? Val is so mentally ill its not funny. Perfect example of Munchausen's!!!
Jess then gets a couple of CDs, like she needs more, and has to know if the one has a "parental" on it! Why would they have ever told her about that? Idiots!!
And the title of most of their videos have at least one of her disabilities on it! Why? Sympathy for Val and no other reason. Why can't FB and UTube see the exploitation of Jess. They can make her say she loves to make videos but they have bribed her with food and dessert!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reading the comments from last night What's the Deal. I see (BD) is answering ..

I love when they say .Jessica is an adult she has the right to make decisions. They pull the "adult" card out when it's convenient ...
Adults don't rip off their pull ups at night and purposely pee on the bedroom carpet because their mad you didn't reply to a 3 a.m text.

Adults don't hit toddlers and puppies
Adults don't threaten to hit, hurt, scream at the Dentist, hairdresser and doctors.
Adults have tantrums because their dog walks past them and brushes against their legs showing affection .
Adults know that face slapping is not loving and affectionate
Adults don't argue over 3 more, 4 more chicken nuggets.

Jessica is chronically an adult, She looks much older than her age .but her severe IDD and lower IQ....with the inability to care for herself LEGALLY, which is why Val has Jessica s power of attorney makes Jessica not an adult.

They say, Jessica has " strong food preferences " which is simply a nice way to say Jessica only wants her favourite goods ALL the time....and in order to keep her quiet and not rock the boat she allowed to eat fried foods, junk food, processed chicken nuggets every day with huge 2 serving sizes of chocolate cake at least once a day! Because she's an adult!! She can choose!

Someone with common sense said in the comments .... " well yes she can choose BUT why don't YOU give her better choices to choose from???

And that's the whole point.

Supposedly she's blind, She can't read, She doesn't grocery shop on her own or order food delivery ....she doesn't cook on her own...she doesn't fill the cupboards or fridge ...YOU do!

Give her BETTER HEALTHIER goods to CHOOSE from!!!!! Don't reward her with chocolate cake unless she choses fruit twice a day! Bake muffins, bread, cookies with fruit and veggies IN it don't tell her!!! You know the word healthy sets her off so stop telling her to get a reaction !

Jessica is incapable of caring for herself and making safe healthy choices ...that's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY as her parent ! You be the adult...because she will never be.
---
If that is true about no balls he is really a sick puppy! Watching your son and daughter in law do the big nasty! And with how sick and kinky those 2 are makes it worse!
I agree I believe Hannah, Marlow, Campbell all help with Madison and Saras adult film carreers....Madison and the wife talk about their production film company ...making movies, their themes and play rooms and dungeons ...wonder who answers their fan mail? Cleans their play rooms? Helps with filming, editing , setting up scenes?
I bet we can guess.....right helpful Hannah.
This is where the real money comes from .....not Hannah's " creative".🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here’s something sort of off topic, but I’m still trying to figure out who it might be. I’ve mentioned this before and I don’t think anyone knew any more than I do. Maybe with people from FBScam possibly reading over here, someone will know more. I think it was The first 4th of July after they moved, which is coming up on two years ago, Val explained that a “certain person” would be attending the big family 4th celebration so Val and family would have to skip it that year. Now that I think about it, it might have been the year before they moved. At any rate, she said that because of Jessica’s obsession with the person, they just had to stay home. I got the impression that it was a family member or someone closely connected. Here are my questions. Who do you think it might be? But more importantly, what kind of behaviors might Jessica engage in that it’s so bad that they’d rather miss a big family gathering than deal with it?? That’s the most bizarre part to me. What does she DO that is so obsessive? We only see what they want for us to see and there hasn’t been a whole lot of really awful behavior in the videos. So this one has me baffled. AT&T being down I remember brought out the nasty in her and a couple of other things, but what on earth might this be about??

Sorry..watching Hannah cook..skeeves me out, knowing she doesn't shower I just can't .

Of course Val is FILMING Hannah can't use the tripod and do anything on her own even though she's a " CREATIVE"!
Between her and mom...they couldn't figure out to trim that fat off the chicken and put the pieces into a Ziploc to marinate?

And as usual its a 3 min video but they filmed longer..just dividing it up over 2-3 days chicken one video, rice second video, I'm sure dessert will be the third.

That's one of their scams. It's not the quality of their CREATION it's the quantity.

Remember to use the platforms when watching that they don't get paid for also clicking off the video before it ends shows it wasn't watched to completion also if you see an add click skip. I have add blockers and use a third party site where they don't get paid.
---
Here’s something sort of off topic, but I’m still trying to figure out who it might be. I’ve mentioned this before and I don’t think anyone knew any more than I do. Maybe with people from FBScam possibly reading over here, someone will know more. I think it was The first 4th of July after they moved, which is coming up on two years ago, Val explained that a “certain person” would be attending the big family 4th celebration so Val and family would have to skip it that year. Now that I think about it, it might have been the year before they moved. At any rate, she said that because of Jessica’s obsession with the person, they just had to stay home. I got the impression that it was a family member or someone closely connected. Here are my questions. Who do you think it might be? But more importantly, what kind of behaviors might Jessica engage in that it’s so bad that they’d rather miss a big family gathering than deal with it?? That’s the most bizarre part to me. What does she DO that is so obsessive? We only see what they want for us to see and there hasn’t been a whole lot of really awful behavior in the videos. So this one has me baffled. AT&T being down I remember brought out the nasty in her and a couple of other things, but what on earth might this be about??
From what I've seen about Jessica how Val and " most" of the immediate family deal with Jess...they all seen to do as Val and Nonnie say.

But... Val has mentioned numerous times even from her first few videos about some family members not " understanding Jessica or autism" which really means not agreeing with his Val doesn't teach, discipline or have consequences for jessica.

We know Madison left home because of it, Allison and Val have gotten into it over Jessica's aggression towards her little son who was 3 or 4...Jessica's anger and violen towards the dogs and cat.

I've seen Jessica inappropriately touch, sit almost on top of people ,manipulate their time and conversation with Jessica's dead dog fetish talk ...also asking people to make crying sounds because again ....it stimulates her. She wants to kiss and touch their faces....and if Val or anyone else tried to interrupt or change the conversation Jessica becomes violent ...like she did at her job placement hitting a nurse because Jessica was obsessed over one of the residence and refused to leave her room when her family came to visit.
if you search obsessive attachments or inappropriate attachments ...something like that videos may come up on AI.
Also...Val is not allowed to talk to Keely anymore which is why she's no longer allowed at the house...Jessica can't have anyone talk to keely, she's possessive its....she obsesse s, and Val allows it and blames autism .....
So there are family members that Do NOT blame autism but blame Vals parenting ...so Val avoids them.

Last edited:
Val received some criticism on her what’s the deal video, Jessica’s interrogation of servers is not playing out as cute. Imo Jess asking do u have a dog, what’s its name should end it. People are sensitive about the loss of a pet, not everyone plans for their next dog 15 yrs ahead of time. Asking the particulars of a pets death can be hurtful. Jess is obsessed with death, her answer to losing a pet is no big deal, just get another one. She’s never been taught to avoid questions that might be hurtful, and when to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember that video and also wondered what was so triggering about that person that caused her to get so upset. Now they have that yearly gingerbread decorating where it seems like both sides of the family is there and that never seems to be an issue. Maybe it’s just a person who won’t tolerate Jessica’s rude behaviors and it doesn’t sit well with Val but it’s easier to blame Jessica.

Something else interesting ...

the numbers, the shares, the comments...etc.

interesting after an hour the video has 2.4k views? Only 14 comments, and a couple hundred likes.
you have to wonder who these 2.4k viewers are.

we know the Brooks have multiple accounts and you know they run their own video on repeat and history it play over and over ....sometimes you see people in comments throw repeat... Friends and crispies I'm sure set the video to repeat ...Thats what gets those views up.... Makes sense why there's so little likes and comments ....

it's all scams.... Everything they do.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sorry..watching Hannah cook..skeeves me out, knowing she doesn't shower I just can't .

Of course Val is FILMING Hannah can't use the tripod and do anything on her own even though she's a " CREATIVE"!
Between her and mom...they couldn't figure out to trim that fat off the chicken and put the pieces into a Ziploc to marinate?

And as usual its a 3 min video but they filmed longer..just dividing it up over 2-3 days chicken one video, rice second video, I'm sure dessert will be the third.

That's one of their scams. It's not the quality of their CREATION it's the quantity.

Remember to use the platforms when watching that they don't get paid for also clicking off the video before it ends shows it wasn't watched to completion also if you see an add click skip. I have add blockers and use a third party site where they don't get paid.
---

From what I've seen about Jessica how Val and " most" of the immediate family deal with Jess...they all seen to do as Val and Nonnie say.

But... Val has mentioned numerous times even from her first few videos about some family members not " understanding Jessica or autism" which really means not agreeing with his Val doesn't teach, discipline or have consequences for jessica.

We know Madison left home because of it, Allison and Val have gotten into it over Jessica's aggression towards her little son who was 3 or 4...Jessica's anger and violen towards the dogs and cat.

I've seen Jessica inappropriately touch, sit almost on top of people ,manipulate their time and conversation with Jessica's dead dog fetish talk ...also asking people to make crying sounds because again ....it stimulates her. She wants to kiss and touch their faces....and if Val or anyone else tried to interrupt or change the conversation Jessica becomes violent ...like she did at her job placement hitting a nurse because Jessica was obsessed over one of the residence and refused to leave her room when her family came to visit.
if you search obsessive attachments or inappropriate attachments ...something like that videos may come up on AI.
Also...Val is not allowed to talk to Keely anymore which is why she's no longer allowed at the house...Jessica can't have anyone talk to keely, she's possessive its....she obsesse s, and Val allows it and blames autism .....
So there are family members that Do NOT blame autism but blame Vals parenting ...so Val avoids them.
Hannah mentioned on her last video three days of camping was three weeks of content. So they work maybe 5 days a month and call it a job ?
Something else interesting ...

the numbers, the shares, the comments...etc.

interesting after an hour the video has 2.4k views? Only 14 comments, and a couple hundred likes.
you have to wonder who these 2.4k viewers are.

we know the Brooks have multiple accounts and you know they run their own video on repeat and history it play over and over ....sometimes you see people in comments throw repeat... Friends and crispies I'm sure set the video to repeat ...Thats what gets those views up.... Makes sense why there's so little likes and comments ....

it's all scams.... Everything they do.
some creators I heard use bots to push up views

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tonight's video they made no bake cookies. I am not fond of those but my mother in law made them all the time!
Jess was trying to make big ones because she thought she would get those....gluttony at its finest again! And had to argue that Nonnie and Grandad couldn't have any.
They start this video as Jess wants to know what's in the refrigerator in the garage to make. She is obsessed and that's not from school withholding food! It's because she is a glutton and Val never put a stop to that! Instead she promises her food for being a good girl! Sick.
And the end she sits down to eat 2 cookies and is ticked because they are little. Plus she did not like them!! Only ate 1. But I am sure she asked for another dessert! But Val liked them...guess she is done with low carbs!
Jess is becoming more and more dense by the day. More in her own world and that's because she has no outside stimulus! Val you have failed her and now making HH into the same thing. You should be so proud!!!

Attachments

• Heart
All I have to say is my autistic 26 year old ....would not ever display such rudeness, greediness, selfishness, gluttony and attitude because she was not given the biggest cookie ....
listening to her rude nastiness...after saying how Nonnie and Granddad are taking her for breakfast shopping and lunch ...AGAIN...Jessica has the audacity to inform Val they do not Get any of HER cookies.

Jessica is a selfish glutinous brat....who has never been taught kindness, sharing, giving, manners or gratitude.
That's not autism ...that's lazy parenting ..Val too lazy to be bothered to teach Jessica ANY type of social skills....which is why she's unlikable and always will be.

• Heart
All I have to say is my autistic 26 year old ....would not ever display such rudeness, greediness, selfishness, gluttony and attitude because she was not given the biggest cookie ....
listening to her rude nastiness...after saying how Nonnie and Granddad are taking her for breakfast shopping and lunch ...AGAIN...Jessica has the audacity to inform Val they do not Get any of HER cookies.

Jessica is a selfish glutinous brat....who has never been taught kindness, sharing, giving, manners or gratitude.
That's not autism ...that's lazy parenting ..Val too lazy to be bothered to teach Jessica ANY type of social skills....which is why she's unlikable and always will be.
Neither would my 35 year old son. He tells me at least 5 times a week how much he likes to share with me. Even if it’s a treat he really loves. Jessica’s actions are not autism. Val should be ashamed, Nonnie should be ashamed. HH and Campbell should be ashamed. But, they are not. Not even as they help Leo/Madison edit his porn.

• Sad
So much to say, so little time, haha! You are so right. I hate myself for thinking this disabled person (J) is not cute at all, has learned to be a master manipulator, and is obnoxious as h***. I don’t feel that way about other IDD and Autistic people I know. Once again, this all goes back to whatever guilt feelings Val has, and the co-dependency issue that has caused Val to just spoil Jess rotten, demand that everyone else do the same. Also, I believe she harbors the delusion that every person they meet should be and automatically IS charmed with Jess and all her dead people/dead dog questions too. No, we’re not. Just no.
It is sad the many things that professionals presented and began teaching Jess that Val put an end to. . . . Val has caused much more disability by her exploitation and neglect. 🤮

• Heart
It is sad the many things that professionals presented and began teaching Jess that Val put an end to. . . . Val has caused much more disability by her exploitation and neglect. 🤮
She had to because no one would have watched Jess be independent and successful. Then Val wouldn't have her money-maker and she and HH would have had to have real jobs like we all did!!!

DSGP....the second half of yesterday's video. Heaven's to Betsy that they wouldn’t show the video all in one day. They are the laziest bunch of scammers!
There was no real flavor to that rice. Fried rice has soy sauce in it. And tell me why you cook the egg flat then chop and smash it! No celery in any fried rice I have ever made or eaten. And omg those onions were huge! That was way to much onions!!!
Why do they think they can cook? Go back and hide in your room HH!!!! We don't want to watch you!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Again notice the numbers
3.4 k views? But so few likes and even less comments.
They have people running the video on repeat to Jack up the views.

We see you Val.

• Heart
  • Haha
Well Campbell cooked on tonight's video. Hypochondriac Hannah had to have her steak one way and a few zucchini her way too. Val needed her steak another way! What a crock...They are all so frickin wierd. HH didn't want salt on hers so she could salt it herself! And Val who knows!
Sorry at my house we had all the same things but maybe someone would have wanted their steak cooked more. But the veggies were not made to order!
And of course we didn't see Jess because we know she wouldn't eat steak. Want to bet she had chicken nuggets?? Probably the 2nd time today! They aren't a family. They just run a restaurant!

Attachments