Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessica never smiles anymore,I swear if she did her face would crack, she whines so much I crave cheese! 🍷 🧀

Reactions: 7
Does Val really believe for a moment anyone is buying her... " I'm so busy communing with nature" vibe?

It's right up there with " we're just staying at Campbell's temporarily because we're divorced ...on paper" or " Jessica is studying to be an RN" and my favourite .. " I'm going to run a 5k once a month! " so many lies..how does she keep up?
Val is a schemer she has been her entire life..the world owes her for her miserable life...she is only happy, if you can call it that, when she's receiving compensation of some sort for ALLLLL her troubles , whether it be sympathy , pats on the back ( not to be confused with Jessica's " loving" face slaps!), and of course cold hard cash....the 3 or 4 trips to Disney doesn't hurt either.

If you go to day one..of her blogging and read you see Val...the person she wanted to be, today we simply see the real person she is, the victim, the liar, the scammer, the manipulative story teller and puppet master of her 2 daughters one with severe IDD and untreated schizophrenia, the other with zero self esteem and desperate for her mothers attention, whose a chip off the old block with munchausen ...taking a page from mommy dearest who has munchausen by proxy..jessica.
Hannah lives...to be ill, striving to find that one illness where it validates her laziness and ensures the government with pay her cash!

Val has moved everyone back into Campbell's house , under the pretence it's " temporary" as they are ending year....TWO.. Pretty much taking over..getting rid of the pool table, gardening, moving Campbell out of the dinning room ,replacing his dinning room table with a new one she bought ...while Jessica asks if they will be taking it to the new house? Is this the house Val tells her she is buying in Florida with her married girlfriend Keely? Or the house for Val and Jess with a big pool?. Where Jess says Hannah can't come?

Regardless ....obviously Val and Campbell are divorced on paper only, another scheme so Val qualifies for more government perks for Jessica ...and fingers crossed Hannah if she can convince one..just one physician she's " disabled" by her anxiety , or sleep issues, or stomach problems or food textures, or headaches....etc....

Well Val...enjoy your handful of mentally unstable followers who are unable to understand 2+2=4...and are sending you their donations from their own disability checks to ensure you and your family enjoy another year of fun filled Disney vacays!! Even if you go on the sly...and premake videos to play in your absence .....

We still see you Val.
Well over a THOUSAND of us....and counting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some of the comments from a morning video days ago.
They are so delusional! Why anyone sticks up for the Brooks scammers is beyond me! They will learn just like we all did...The truth always comes out Val so get ready for your "empire" to fall!
And why does no balls have to put his BD on posts he replies to? He too is in on the SCAM!

Reactions: 6
DSGP...Marlow making chicken salad. She hates mayo and raw onions so she used yogurt, pepper, dill and garlic powder! To me that's not chicken salad! Plus she had to measure out her yogurt! Guess that are to inept to just make things by look and taste. I make tuna and chicken salad by just looking but then again I am an old lady! But when I was their age I made it the same way. It just looked blah...but they are too.

Attachments

• Haha
I borrowed this from the AI Scammer page from 2 years ago. Just watched the beginning because I couldn't take 25 minutes of Jess being super schizophrenic! The talking to herself in voices, the head shaking and the inappropriate laughing are really bad in this one. She needs the right meds and not just what Val tells the doctor she wants Jess on!!! This is sad and pathetic to put online Val for views and sympathy! You have made your daughter a trained monkey to scam people out of money. Your day is coming Val...you will have to answer for this crap!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This mornings video and guess what it's sausage eggs! Surprise!!!! The part I found funny is that Jess thought she was getting the whole pan! 4 eggs and 3 sausage patties. When Val dished out half of it she wondered who was getting the rest. The gluttony that Jess is so ridiculous. And no Val she was not denied food at school...she choose not to eat what they offered. Should have sent her a lunch from home! She is just greedy!!
Again with the egg cracker. She will never learn and will never be independent so give it a rest. You did this to her Val. You must be so proud of yourself.
And throwing the patties in the pan is not cute.
Then you have Hypochondriac Hannah lurking in the background just waiting to get her face on camera and she did! "Look at the mug I am going to use" and puts it in front of Jess's face like she can read it! Hello...she can't read!
And again with the excuses why Jess can't do stuff...we get it Val. But they don't fly anymore because we see you and your scam!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching this mornings " Bideo of the morning" the only thing that comes to mind is PAINFUL!

It's one of Vals back pocket content hacks...the cracking an the egg with the proverbial egg cracker...over the YEARS I've personally counted 4 various egg crackers NONE of which Val purchased of course, but were sent in as gifts for Jessica ( which she could care less about because it's not cards, cds, or edible)

But the ongoing saga of 36 year old IDD Jessica cracking an egg is one of Vals best scams....she knows it's a money maker because people don't like to see Jessica struggle..so Val knowing how Jessica will hate/ struggle with the egg is a sure way to get the viewers thinking .. " how can I help!? " so...they hit the face book stars of pity, or scroll Amazon for egg crackers, or start putting a care box with egg crackers , cards and cake mixes together for Jessica !

We will see Jessica use the new device usually once then Hannah or Sara or Marlow will get it for Christmas and we'll never see it again . That's how Val does most of her Christmas shopping snatching up gifts sent that she tucked away under the bed till closer to Christmas !

As a mother myself of an autistic young adult I have grown along side my daughter whose now 26. She will probably never crack an egg...and live a fulfilling life, we choose our battles and priorities ...we buy liquid eggs as well as regular and honestly it's not a priority, our daughter can add liquid egg to her muffin mix , or her skillet...or simply ask for assistance of even choose to eat yoghurt and mixed berries, or a home made blueberry muffin, or a bowll of cereal with a cut up banana! She eats a multitude of foods....and will survive not wanting to crack an egg.

At 36.... Val might want to re-prioritise what Jessica could be learning to add to HER quality of life instead of using this same old egg cracking scam for pity donations.

Perhaps put more energy into toileting, using a hair brush, washing hands properly with soap AND drying them ..not on her chest, but scheme towel! Showering and properly washing herself so friends and family don't have to draw straws to see who has to shower Jessica because Val doesn't feel like it, and Hannah is afraid of ....shower water.

There are a million other things Jessica should be learning or in all honesty already learned...years ago..like hygiene , reading Braille, manners, sharing ...kindness to others and pets, how to behave at the Dentist, hairdresser etc... Boundaries of others , phone rules...there are far far more important things Jessica requires focus on than cracking an egg....things that will add to her life.
But they don't fit into Vals agenda....right Val?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like someone said she Always looks constipated, or miserable. Joyful Life
The constipated was me!!!!! 😅
---
DSGP today was almost a repeat to the chicken salad yesterday but with a ton of mustard!!! Lol...otherwise same ingredients for egg salad. So what's next ? Tuna salad??? This was filmed the same day as the chicken one was. She had on the same clothes!
And Marlow you are just a bit to old to giggle when the mustard bottle made sounds! Come on-grow up! She and HH are just absolutely ridiculous in the way they act.

Attachments

Watching this mornings " Bideo of the morning" the only thing that comes to mind is PAINFUL!

It's one of Vals back pocket content hacks...the cracking an the egg with the proverbial egg cracker...over the YEARS I've personally counted 4 various egg crackers NONE of which Val purchased of course, but were sent in as gifts for Jessica ( which she could care less about because it's not cards, cds, or edible)

But the ongoing saga of 36 year old IDD Jessica cracking an egg is one of Vals best scams....she knows it's a money maker because people don't like to see Jessica struggle..so Val knowing how Jessica will hate/ struggle with the egg is a sure way to get the viewers thinking .. " how can I help!? " so...they hit the face book stars of pity, or scroll Amazon for egg crackers, or start putting a care box with egg crackers , cards and cake mixes together for Jessica !

We will see Jessica use the new device usually once then Hannah or Sara or Marlow will get it for Christmas and we'll never see it again . That's how Val does most of her Christmas shopping snatching up gifts sent that she tucked away under the bed till closer to Christmas !

As a mother myself of an autistic young adult I have grown along side my daughter whose now 26. She will probably never crack an egg...and live a fulfilling life, we choose our battles and priorities ...we buy liquid eggs as well as regular and honestly it's not a priority, our daughter can add liquid egg to her muffin mix , or her skillet...or simply ask for assistance of even choose to eat yoghurt and mixed berries, or a home made blueberry muffin, or a bowll of cereal with a cut up banana! She eats a multitude of foods....and will survive not wanting to crack an egg.

At 36.... Val might want to re-prioritise what Jessica could be learning to add to HER quality of life instead of using this same old egg cracking scam for pity donations.

Perhaps put more energy into toileting, using a hair brush, washing hands properly with soap AND drying them ..not on her chest, but scheme towel! Showering and properly washing herself so friends and family don't have to draw straws to see who has to shower Jessica because Val doesn't feel like it, and Hannah is afraid of ....shower water.

There are a million other things Jessica should be learning or in all honesty already learned...years ago..like hygiene , reading Braille, manners, sharing ...kindness to others and pets, how to behave at the Dentist, hairdresser etc... Boundaries of others , phone rules...there are far far more important things Jessica requires focus on than cracking an egg....things that will add to her life.
Wallfly, I couldn’t agree with u more! In view of the vast amount of tasks jessica Has never been taught, in what world does cracking an egg take centre stage . There are far more important things! Jess will never be living independently, why not teach her the life skills she is expected to do, and capable of, so she isn’t completely dependant. A 3 min video of Jess being patiently taught by Val to crack an egg is Val’s easy way out, jessica will never crack an egg and Val knows it, but seen by gullible followers as the patient loving mother who never gives up. It’s evident when the camera stops recording, the teaching stops, the patience ends. It’s all for the poor Jess, Martyr mommy show. She has the act perfected. It takes longer for some to see through it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wallfly, I couldn’t agree with u more! In view of the vast amount of tasks jessica Has never been taught, in what world does cracking an egg take centre stage . There are far more important things! Jess will never be living independently, why not teach her the life skills she is expected to do, and capable of, so she isn’t completely dependant. A 3 min video of Jess being patiently taught by Val to crack an egg is Val’s easy way out, jessica will never crack an egg and Val knows it, but seen by gullible followers as the patient loving mother who never gives up. It’s evident when the camera stops recording, the teaching stops, the patience ends. It’s all for the poor Jess, Martyr mommy show. She has the act perfected. It takes longer for some to see through it.
I’m always amazed at some of the comments. Especially teachers and parents who praise Val. Those are few, but still! How many mornings can they watch the same thing and call it progress?

Reactions: 8
I have to say this. I am not a member of the scam page so this is really not my business, but the Chucky doll posts are in poor taste. It has nothing to do with what our goal was/is. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 4
have to say this. I am not a member of the scam page so this is really not my business, but the Chucky doll posts are in poor taste. It has nothing to do with what our goal was/is. Just my opinion.
I’m glad you mentioned this! I feel the same. It doesn’t do anything useful, instead validates the Brooks’ opinion of their detractors. Just sayin’.

Reactions: 5
From the AI Scammer page. 6 years ago and Jess was getting Hormel chili, beef-a-roni, canned spagetti and meatballs, crispy crowns, party pizza and Perdue chicken nuggets!!! So for more than 6 years she eats the same tit every week! This is not normal or healthy! I swear Val is trying to do her in! Shame on you Val.
Leave her home and since you lie to her all the time tell her the store was out of that canned junk! Make her homemade chili with fresh ingredients and the same with the beef-a-roni....use a good quality ground turkey and make a goulash. Just don't tell her what you are using. You are the problem Val why she eats the way she does. Damn get a back bone.
Oh and she can't stir to long but can flip cards for hours. And in the store she picked up a large bag of dog food with no effort! I have seen her do it another time on a video too. Reminds me of a video from a pumpkin patch a couple years ago when she couldn't carry her own pumpkin because it was to heavy...such a spoiled princess!

Attachments

Well, well, well....smart ass Hypochondriac Hannah explains her job and why they seem to be on vacation alot! The attitude she has is really going to turn people off.
If she would have said creative or creative creator one more time I was going to scream. Or you can make a drinking game out of it! She actually thinks she is someone so important that she is close to being a star! Oh so far from it HH!
The vacation thing was we may only be gone 4 or 5 nights but we film 3 weeks of video! So HH what do you do during those 3 weeks while you are posting the same tit from camping over and over?? Different trips but the same crap each time and no one wants to see the inside of your camper for the 100th time! Just like your mother trying to get the 50th video of Jess trying to crack an egg and Jess pitching the whole time she doesn't know how!
You people make me sick! And HH might want to curb your witch attitude because you have no idea what we know!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She also needs to teach Hannah some hygiene. If I had told my mother I was "afraid" of the shower, she would have physically put me in the shower and told me too bad.

• Heart
Okay...clearly Hannah is attempting some " damage control " and addressing very carefully her income as a CONTENT CREATOR...and how she can afford, a new truck, camper, vacations and camping....she has chosen her words very very carefully ...and really hid much of the details.

Yes she admits shes a content creator ...and didn't want to " bore us with all the details"...which is her way of quickly gliding over specific facts.

Facts:
She only started helping with autistic interpretations editing when she and Val bought their campers...obviously she was required to actually have employment so mom " hired her" they made that big announcement on their first live from inside Hannah's camper.

As for content creator on this extra page Val created under Autistic Interpretations...first off Hannah and Marlow only recently took it over from Val ....long after her purchases of cars, campers and Disney...and it only has 24k subscribers ... And it also has zero sponsors and runs zero ads...( I snagged a photo) so no income from that.

Let's be honest....we all have our true favourite influencers/ creators we adore and follow with incredible cinematography, amazing editing and fulfilling content ...and if you look they have hundreds of thousands of followers ..if not close to millions....they have sponsors , advertisers , plaques and recognition ... They have credentials and consistency over various platforms with videos that have hundreds of thousands likes, views some in the millions ...many viral.

Doing Stuff Going Places.... Has 24k subscribers after 5 YEARS! , even less on other platforms, there's no plaques, no adverts, some videos don't even get 100 views or over 50 likes.

So where does all this alleged income come in that Hannah AND Marlow split... That they can both live off of?

A friend of ours does social media and is a CONTENT CREATOR she took classes on photography cinematography and Photoshop ... It's all very impressive she has as of today. 67 k followers on FB, 61.5k on YouTube and over 100k on Instagram where she started... I asked her about the income.
She said ..
The more popular you are the more advertisers want the platform to run their ads, by popular she means YouTube will only put their best paying advertisers with their best creators .. Creators who have well over 500 thousand plus viral videos which are 3 million views now up from 1 million.
Face Book does pay pennies to creators but again ... You have to meet the criteria ....advertisers don't want unedited content from an unprofessional page.
There are millions of amazing content creators .... Unshowered Hannah, greasy haired Marlow and bed head Val in her filthy sweatshirt are not in high demand.

Bottom line is if my friend brings in aprox. $950-1100 a month clear ... And has well well over the amount of subscribers , likes and views that Marlow and her egg salad or Hannah inside her camper nuking corn dogs ....it is impossible for Hannah " content CREATOR " to make enough to fill her gas tank let alone travel , shop, eat out, buy Swift tickets, new clothes for Italy , go to Disney and camping ..... Pay her loans, meds, gas, cell phone etc.....

UNLESS

She is doing her CONTENT CREATING on Only Fans....like her brother Madison AKA Leocross, and his nasty wife Loracross.

Hannah K! Who do you think your kidding ???
---
On YouTube Hannah ..you only have 2.4 k subscribers....so obviously no money coming in there either....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Someone over on FACEBOOK Autistic Interpretations A Joyful Scam asked about Madison.

Well... I checked out Madison and Saras ( aka Leo and Lora Cross) porn sites...everything is mostly under Lora Cross " porn". She has been doing this for 15 years according to her podcast interview in Jan. So she's the main name the "star" so to speak.
Madison is her submissive in most of her videos tied, bound, used, etc... Along with many many many other porn partners.

Their stuff is extremely nasty and vile...far too graphic to post photos ...but I did pull 2 recent ones out of the hundreds posted and covered up the nasty.. But I wanted to show them and their surroundings.
One is Vals old house that they bought on the deck Val begged her viewers to help pay for for Jessica ...but Val sold the house just months after it was built..the second photo.. Is a Cruise! Seems they went on a cruise the same time Nathan, Dana and Allison went!

So for those inquiring about Madison ..... You will have to Google Lora Cross Porn, or Fetish, etc.. She and Madison obviously use aliases as mentioned...but have hundreds and HUNDREDS of videos on... Porn Hub, Youporn, Hobby porn, XXX movietube, Thumbzilla..Onlyfans...just to name a few.
Lora/ Sara also has youtube...and a podcast.. This is all public info simply googling her porn name.
Please be forwarned...the actual videos are extremely graphic ... She and Madison sell sex videos, offer threesomes, foursomes, hosting gangbangs, and fetish parties , have rooms in Vals old house for dungeons fetish etc... Madison's wife is a Dominatrix.....etc..

So... Feel free to find out the truth about The sale of Vals house , how Madison is not a practicing neurosurgeon, and why when we see how they make money ...I am pretty damn sure Hannah is doing the same ... " content creating" on Only Fans selling projected or get fetish or masked porn...just like her brother.
because there's no way Hannah is affording her lavish vacations, concerts, clothes shopping, Camper, truck, Disney 3 times a year etc... On her little DSGP channel with 24k followers and zero ads and zero sponsers.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.