Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have visions of Hannah staring directly into the sun today ...as she works on her disability claims...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I am not a fan of HH but what Val did to her is ridiculous. HH went to college, lived with Marlow and could have continued on having independence but SHE chose to go home. That's why she is in the spot she is! When she had the "supposed" illness I do think that was an attempt to get mommy to notice her. They claim she was in the hospital for a month (highly unlikely) but we know how the lies fly around the Brooks family. But after that didn't work and Jess was still the princess she could have started her own life which apparently she couldn't do. HH needs professional help badly but she doesn't want any because then she can't go for SSD. She is really faking it for the most part. She turns it on and off just like her lactose intolerance. And then you throw Marlow in the mix and she claims she is depressed and anxiety ridden too. Do these people not get that we see through it? And if Marlow has mental issues should she be a caregiver???
100% on everything about Hannah. She had moved out and shared a nice apartment with Marlowe and was doing fine working in her career of choice. Then the greed came into play where they all applied for caregivers funding got approved and Val convinced her she could help her with content and also get paid. This was a planned out strategy between Val , Marlowe and Hannah to use disabled Jessica to finance their lifestyle. I think Marlowe’s family isn’t happy of how the Brooks suckered her into the whole scam and thats why there was tension going on before Marlowe’s grandmother died . I also found it odd when Marlowe moved not once did you see the Brooks helping her and again recently on declutter her new house. But I remember Marlowe was right by their side helping them move to Campbell’s house. Or it could be they aren’t welcomed at Marlowe home which is technically her mom’s house . I find it odd not once has Jessica been shown at Marlowe new place or doing overnights. My thought is they aren’t allowed there because the family can’t stand them.

I noticed last night Hannah took down her pathetic two nuts outside video from YouTube mainly because I don’t think she can delete unliked comments but kept it up on Facebook to control the situation. I see they aren’t doing well since the Facebook scam page because they can’t control the narrative or block people. Val’s is furious that all her dirty secrets are out and the scam is exposed. It was actually always there but because they deleted and blocked everyone they kept the damage minimal. But now on the scam page all the opinions are out there for all to see and she can’t do a darn thing about it ! Maybe just maybe this is the beginning of the end. Fingers crossed!!! They better start getting ready to move onto another scam or join Madison on Onlyfans which who knows maybe they already are ?
IMG_3514.png

---
DSGP...skimmed it. Why do they always have to get "get a good bite"??? What are all the rest of them...bad?? This was a casserole type dish so it's all mixed. That always makes me laugh!!!
Anyone else think that Marlow and HH are interchangeable these days. They act alike.😅😅😅
It makes you question these two as having a possible addiction because this isn’t depression or anxiety it’s stoned , drunk to the point they are on another planet. These two make no attempt to better themselves but spend all their energy avoiding getting real jobs . When they try to say content creating is their full time job and caregiving they got to be kidding! They mean the full time is focusing on deleting comments and blocking people when they don’t agree. Pathetic behavior from three adults capable of contributing to society.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Have you noticed Hannah has not made one reply to any of the comments left on her " Gooooooooooooood Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy" nutty nuts video? Not one....Marlow didn't even defend her...
Out of the 114 comments 95% of them were questioning her so called anxiety wondering why the hell she simply can't just rake the yard! Leave the dog inside ? I mean she's neurotic and creates her own anxiety over the stupidest things which people are looking at her like she's an idiot.

She can walk through crowds at Disney pushing her sister in a wheel chair for 10 hrs a day 5 days in a row...but can't rake her yard for an hour once or twice a week? Again she lives in a house with 3 other adults who are ALL home 24/7 !

Val hires people to bathe Jessica hire someone to do your lawn!! Or get off your lazy unemployed asses and do it yourself you all claim to be such " nature lovers"

I'm betting Val will tell Hannah to delete the video ....
Goooooooooooooood Hannaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Is HH so brainwashed that she thinks just like Val does that the world revolves around her and that she is fooling everyone????
---
Fairly Certain..I agree with what you said about Hannah, she was born to be subservient to Jessica. Val manipulated her all her life, to be what she wanted, to be her successor regarding care of Jessica. She’s never had a life, no childhood to speak of. Val gives this speech about wanting independence for Jessica, well what about Hannah. How cruel for Val to make sure she never has a life without being responsible for Jessica, Hannah said herself in her QA, it’s always been this way, she doesn’t know anything different. . I believe It was the reason for her birth, all part of the master plan. Val and Campbell should be ashamed.
I agree, I think HH and Madison aka Leo were both “supposed to” be and Madison is now the rebel who will not. I think his leaving the medical profession was at the time when HH quit her job due to “poor Val” being beside herself for her rebel sons actions and Val made HH come home to help 🤮
---
100% on everything about Hannah. She had moved out and shared a nice apartment with Marlowe and was doing fine working in her career of choice. Then the greed came into play where they all applied for caregivers funding got approved and Val convinced her she could help her with content and also get paid. This was a planned out strategy between Val , Marlowe and Hannah to use disabled Jessica to finance their lifestyle. I think Marlowe’s family isn’t happy of how the Brooks suckered her into the whole scam and thats why there was tension going on before Marlowe’s grandmother died . I also found it odd when Marlowe moved not once did you see the Brooks helping her and again recently on declutter her new house. But I remember Marlowe was right by their side helping them move to Campbell’s house. Or it could be they aren’t welcomed at Marlowe home which is technically her mom’s house . I find it odd not once has Jessica been shown at Marlowe new place or doing overnights. My thought is they aren’t allowed there because the family can’t stand them.

I noticed last night Hannah took down her pathetic two nuts outside video from YouTube mainly because I don’t think she can delete unliked comments but kept it up on Facebook to control the situation. I see they aren’t doing well since the Facebook scam page because they can’t control the narrative or block people. Val’s is furious that all her dirty secrets are out and the scam is exposed. It was actually always there but because they deleted and blocked everyone they kept the damage minimal. But now on the scam page all the opinions are out there for all to see and she can’t do a darn thing about it ! Maybe just maybe this is the beginning of the end. Fingers crossed!!! They better start getting ready to move onto another scam or join Madison on Onlyfans which who knows maybe they already are ? View attachment 2863830
---

It makes you question these two as having a possible addiction because this isn’t depression or anxiety it’s stoned , drunk to the point they are on another planet. These two make no attempt to better themselves but spend all their energy avoiding getting real jobs . When they try to say content creating is their full time job and caregiving they got to be kidding! They mean the full time is focusing on deleting comments and blocking people when they don’t agree. Pathetic behavior from three adults capable of contributing to society.
Vacation - work balance??????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
ANOTHER chicken and rice casserole! But it's different....lordy! They are all the same except one ingredient different!
Jess was so hyped up on this video. Noises, self talk, faces, eyes rolling back in her head (couldn't catch that) but it so creepy and thinking she was making dinner!
At the end " Mommy I'm going to .....and Val cut her off. Then bad doggie and was going to go in for the kiss and Val moved! Then at the end let's clap like a seal!
You know folks Jessica is a very obnoxious and unlikeable person! Wonder where she learned that from????? 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Ok... Another " casserow"...why they don't correct her pronunciation is simply deplorable, it's not cute...it's simply a passive aggressive way to humiliate her and to make sure everrrrrrryone knows Jessica is mentally disabled ...it helps Vals narrative and gets viewers to think it's cute.

Know who thinks it's cute? NOT other mothers of autistic children ....NOT real autistic parents of nonverbal autistic children who spend years in speech therapy working to help teach proper pronunciation ...( After 12 years of lip, mouth, tongue exercises to form sounds ) ....

We have seen Nathan correct her many times, even Campbell...but Val prefers to make sure Jessica looks her worst sounds her worst and behaves as ID, feral and crazy obsessed as she can and then films her....for those sympathy Disney dollars!!

Tonight watching Val.....her FAKE smile and giggles ....PLEASE....that was her new personality ...The helpful autistic mom!
Sorry after 7 years of videos...and 2943 chicken casserow videos we know the real Val. She was not in tonight's video.
Clearly they practiced for tonight's show...and carefully edit out any sigh, any change in tone, and moment of Val grunting " uhhuh" to Jessica obsessing over questions ....
Val was in perfect form.

The calorie and salt content in that meal made me nauseated, the spoonful of canned peas offer on Jessica's plate for our benefit were never touched I'm sure.

Smiling for the camera after you've coached Jessica doesn't change anything....all I saw was her another extremely unhealthy meal that has zero health benefits of nutrients for your severely IDD daughter who has mild CP.
People with CP...require lots of calcium.., Milk, dairy, dark leafy greens, nuts, seeds, fish tofu, and vitamin D.
I've never seen Jessica eat fish, tofu, dark leafy greens, seeds, nuts yoghurt, ...and as for vitamin D..she should be outside in the sun at least 30 minutes every day ..why isn't she??
Not to mention with CP...she NEEDS exercise and physio therapy ...but of course Jessica has none of that.
Which is why she is all hunched over and shuffles around the house.

Again...3 adults in that house 4 "caregivers" yet not one person ...one CAREGIVER can incorporate a daily walk with Jessica??

Just because Val and Hannah hate to leave the house ( unless it's for vacations) hate to exercise , hate to walk their dogs, hate to be involved in anything community related, hate church, hate socializing , basically hate anything outside of the house.... They have created that hermit recluse lifestyle for Jessica ...she literally has no life....
My eyes sting with tears writing this...because it's ABUSE....and there doesn't seem like I can do anything about it.
That abuse would not fly here where I live.... The fact her son is supposedly a doctor it's his responsibility to report the neglect and abuse ...here in Canada a mandated reporter who fails to report suspected neglect / abuse could lose their licence ....

Keep smiling Val...we see you...and the abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I noticed last night Hannah took down her pathetic two nuts outside video from YouTube mainly because I don’t think she can delete unliked comments but kept it up on Facebook to control the situation. I see they aren’t doing well since the Facebook scam page because they can’t control the narrative or block people. Val’s is furious that all her dirty secrets are out and the scam is exposed. It was actually always there but because they deleted and blocked everyone they kept the damage minimal. But now on the scam page all the opinions are out there for all to see and she can’t do a darn thing about it ! Maybe just maybe this is the beginning of the end. Fingers crossed!!! They better start getting ready to move onto another scam or join Madison on Onlyfans which who knows maybe they already are ? View attachment 2863830
---

I was wrong about Hannah’s video of two nuts being on YouTube. I think after watching this family you can’t keep up with the lies as far as where they begin or end . I do see where they locked down on their facebook pages that you can’t read comments unless your a subscriber.
---

---

The comment on addiction I made because clearly consuming alcohol while taking antidepressants or anti anxiety meds isn’t a good mix. We have all seen them consuming alcohol quite frequently which will definitely cause a medication interaction. I just find it so odd that two young women spend so much energy into not working and trying to convince others it’s because of all their illnesses. We all had struggles in life medically but still got up everyday and went to work. Don’t they realize avoiding reality is only making their lives worse. Isolating themselves from experiencing life isn’t the answer but suck it up buttercup is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here Val represents her family as sharing a joyful life . Well I found this on her blog where Madison, Sara and Hannah came home to visit but Jessica was shipped off to stay with others because they say she became agitated and doesn’t like noise but prefers to go to her bedroom to listen to barking dogs on tv. How in the hect does that make any sense. It’s less about Jessica becoming agitated but more about Madison dislike of Jessica. But they sent her to stay with others the majority of the family visit. Why not just have Madison, Sara and Hannah stay at the dads but they completely excluded her. I get that Jessica isn’t the most like able but considering Madison went to study as a neurologist where’s his empathy? I could understand sending her off with family if they wanted to go out for a nice dinner or maybe a night to just enjoy each others time but she was totally excluded. That’s one strange family dynamic and dysfunctional at the best .
IMG_3521.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Here Val represents her family as sharing a joyful life . Well I found this on her blog where Madison, Sara and Hannah came home to visit but Jessica was shipped off to stay with others because they say she became agitated and doesn’t like noise but prefers to go to her bedroom to listen to barking dogs on tv. How in the hect does that make any sense. It’s less about Jessica becoming agitated but more about Madison dislike of Jessica. But they sent her to stay with others the majority of the family visit. Why not just have Madison, Sara and Hannah stay at the dads but they completely excluded her. I get that Jessica isn’t the most like able but considering Madison went to study as a neurologist where’s his empathy? I could understand sending her off with family if they wanted to go out for a nice dinner or maybe a night to just enjoy each others time but she was totally excluded. That’s one strange family dynamic and dysfunctional at the best . View attachment 2864943
That was a totally unacceptable thing to do! Jess once again got her way because she doesn't care for Madison either and she wants all the attention...mommie, mommie!!! He truly dislikes her and I think it stems from being a kid having his mother insist he take care of her too just like HH. I guess things must have improved after they decided Jess should open things in her bedroom now that porn boy and 💩 girl come over.
I remember a picture of Jess laying in a hammocks and pornboy sitting next to her. He was looking at her so creepy! But basically that's like the disdain HH has for her. The looks, eye rolls and more snapping at her. Val your kids don't want to take care of her!!!!

Reactions: 10
That was a totally unacceptable thing to do! Jess once again got her way because she doesn't care for Madison either and she wants all the attention...mommie, mommie!!! He truly dislikes her and I think it stems from being a kid having his mother insist he take care of her too just like HH. I guess things must have improved after they decided Jess should open things in her bedroom now that porn boy and 💩 girl come over.
I remember a picture of Jess laying in a hammocks and pornboy sitting next to her. He was looking at her so creepy! But basically that's like the disdain HH has for her. The looks, eye rolls and more snapping at her. Val your kids don't want to take care of her!!!!
Val says in the video about siblings, something to the affect that Madison and Hannah couldn't get away with things that Jessica did. You know their whole childhood was about Jessica. I feel sorry for both of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ok... Another " casserow"...why they don't correct her pronunciation is simply deplorable, it's not cute...it's simply a passive aggressive way to humiliate her and to make sure everrrrrrryone knows Jessica is mentally disabled ...it helps Vals narrative and gets viewers to think it's cute.

Know who thinks it's cute? NOT other mothers of autistic children ....NOT real autistic parents of nonverbal autistic children who spend years in speech therapy working to help teach proper pronunciation ...( After 12 years of lip, mouth, tongue exercises to form sounds ) ....

We have seen Nathan correct her many times, even Campbell...but Val prefers to make sure Jessica looks her worst sounds her worst and behaves as ID, feral and crazy obsessed as she can and then films her....for those sympathy Disney dollars!!

Tonight watching Val.....her FAKE smile and giggles ....PLEASE....that was her new personality ...The helpful autistic mom!
Sorry after 7 years of videos...and 2943 chicken casserow videos we know the real Val. She was not in tonight's video.
Clearly they practiced for tonight's show...and carefully edit out any sigh, any change in tone, and moment of Val grunting " uhhuh" to Jessica obsessing over questions ....
Val was in perfect form.

The calorie and salt content in that meal made me nauseated, the spoonful of canned peas offer on Jessica's plate for our benefit were never touched I'm sure.

Smiling for the camera after you've coached Jessica doesn't change anything....all I saw was her another extremely unhealthy meal that has zero health benefits of nutrients for your severely IDD daughter who has mild CP.
People with CP...require lots of calcium.., Milk, dairy, dark leafy greens, nuts, seeds, fish tofu, and vitamin D.
I've never seen Jessica eat fish, tofu, dark leafy greens, seeds, nuts yoghurt, ...and as for vitamin D..she should be outside in the sun at least 30 minutes every day ..why isn't she??
Not to mention with CP...she NEEDS exercise and physio therapy ...but of course Jessica has none of that.

Again...3 adults in that house 4 "caregivers" yet not one person ...one CAREGIVER can incorporate a daily walk with Jessica??

Just because Val and Hannah hate to leave the house ( unless it's for vacations) hate to exercise , hate to walk their dogs, hate to be involved in anything community related, hate church, hate socializing , basically hate anything outside of the house.... They have created that hermit recluse lifestyle for Jessica ...she literally has no life....
My eyes sting with tears writing this...because it's ABUSE....and there doesn't seem like I can do anything about it.
That abuse would not fly here where I live.... The fact her son is supposedly a doctor it's his responsibility to report the neglect and abuse ...here in Canada a mandated reporter who fails to report suspected neglect / abuse could lose their licence ....

Wallfly it is sad but that type of abuse is all over. Yesterday I took my son to his favorite restaurant for some catfish (I can’t cook it right) and was seated next to a family who had one member who was non verbal and autistic. She would make sounds when she wanted something, or just “being herself” I assume. The waiter ask her to lower her voice. And just a few minutes later came back and told them their meal had been taken care of and they could leave. We were almost finished, but after that I was done. I paid and left. Now stuck explaining discrimination to my son who I’m still not sure understands it. He only understands we will never go back there. I’ve been so mad I haven’t slept all night trying to decide if contacting the ADA or any other organization would do any good. I have blasted them on Facebook so they have lost some business. I wonder if the Brooks have ever been asked to leave? Val would eat that up. Sorry for the long post, just giving an example as to what we as parents of special kids face. This world is messed up.

• Sad
  • Angry

Val was in perfect form.

I only watch here so they will not profit

Reactions: 6
I can watch the videos, and read comments on FB, but not using the regular FB site. I’ve been unable to get invidious to work lately so I found another way around being blocked. I cannot comment, but can read the other comments.

I noticed the the joyful scam page has been paused. Does anybody know what’s going on there?
The ladies shut it down at night every night so they can get some peace and family time in.
---
Wallfly it is sad but that type of abuse is all over. Yesterday I took my son to his favorite restaurant for some catfish (I can’t cook it right) and was seated next to a family who had one member who was non verbal and autistic. She would make sounds when she wanted something, or just “being herself” I assume. The waiter ask her to lower her voice. And just a few minutes later came back and told them their meal had been taken care of and they could leave. We were almost finished, but after that I was done. I paid and left. Now stuck explaining discrimination to my son who I’m still not sure understands it. He only understands we will never go back there. I’ve been so mad I haven’t slept all night trying to decide if contacting the ADA or any other organization would do any good. I have blasted them on Facebook so they have lost some business. I wonder if the Brooks have ever been asked to leave? Val would eat that up. Sorry for the long post, just giving an example as to what we as parents of special kids face. This world is messed up.
Can you imagine Val's rath coming down on anyone who asked her to leave??? I mean when the schools didn't agree with her way of thinking she and Nonnie went off on everyone! Screaming and cursing at them up close and personal! Misty has the scoop on that right from her son in law who worked at one school! So even though Nonnie acts all sweet she's a witch just like Val! Apparently they think Jess is unique and only they know how to teach her and if you don't bow down to princess and let her do what she wants you will get blasted!
---
Well HH, Marlow and Jess went to see Chris and Carla's new puppy. Sorry I couldn't get a better screen shot but that little pomeranian never stopped wiggling!!! Cute puppy.
Jess wasn't that crazy about all the spunk it had so she kept her distance. Asked all kids of questions standing there with her purse hanging off her neck like an 80 year old! It's so sad she can't be without that stupid phone but we all know how important she is!!!
In the car she referred to the new puppy as though it was hers too and she would make decisions on when they will get another dog and what kind!!! Why do they allow her to think she has the last say in other people's lives?? That is part of her being unlikeable is the know it all and it's what I say attitude! I for one can't tolerate that in people with no disabilities either. The whole family is so frickin entitled! The hammer has to fall soon on this bunch of grifters!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Considering Jessica only sees Carla maybe twice a year ...I highly doubt she will ever get use to the dog, she can't even be around Darryl without freaking out when he brushes against her...

Nothing wrong with the fact Jessica is afraid of dogs but quit lying , she likes hearing them barking in packs distressed ....yet when Daryl barks at home she screams shut up or bad dog!
She loves calling them bad...and she knows what it means ...call Jessica bad and she loses her mind.

Poor Carla has had to put up with Jessica obsessing ever since her dog died and Val told jessica...now Jessica is calling and texting asking the same questions over and over, Val let's her obsess and pull Carla into it...
Jessica loves to say she's helping and in charge 🙄
Val whose hiding in her bedroom with HER dog just lets Jessica obsess as long as she's out of her hair she doesn't care.

• Heart
Considering Jessica only sees Carla maybe twice a year ...I highly doubt she will ever get use to the dog, she can't even be around Darryl without freaking out when he brushes against her...

Nothing wrong with the fact Jessica is afraid of dogs but quit lying , she likes hearing them barking in packs distressed ....yet when Daryl barks at home she screams shut up or bad dog!
She loves calling them bad...and she knows what it means ...call Jessica bad and she loses her mind.

Poor Carla has had to put up with Jessica obsessing ever since her dog died and Val told jessica...now Jessica is calling and texting asking the same questions over and over, Val let's her obsess and pull Carla into it...
Jessica loves to say she's helping and in charge 🙄
Val whose hiding in her bedroom with HER dog just lets Jessica obsess as long as she's out of her hair she doesn't care.
Why don't they tell her that saying bad dog to any dog has a negative effect on them?? She started it in this video too! I am dog sitting at my sister and brother in laws and if I said this to their dogs they would be crushed. The boys (what I call them) love positive talk! Their tails wag like crazy! It pisses me off when she starts that crap....

• Heart
Did everyone catch the link posted yesterday on the fb scam page of Val, Madison, Sarah and Campbell on the sofa making a video after being out drinking. wtf was wrong with Campbell, sitting there all zonked out. He must have been drunk. I have never seen him in that light. Not a great look Baddaddy. In this video he’s Babydaddy! If you haven’t seen it check it out, it’s a must see.

Attachments

• Wow
Public places like restaurants, church, movies, school..etc....are difficult for most families with spectrum kids...there's a lot of work, time, patience help from professionals and consistency using and working with your team to achieve goals and all work together with the same rules, boundaries and consequences ....over time outings , gatherings family dinners can become "easier" .

This is why ...we put in so much work when the kids are younger it becomes routine to them, it's better understood and easier when out in a restaurant if they have been taught over the years good behaviour and non acceptable behaviours...

But with that ....it means having to know and understand your child ,their stressors, their moods, their fears, watching for drivers and warning signs when going out for dinner to a restaurant ..and having a plan B in place. In the early years we often had to leave the restaurant get out good to go, or ask to be seated in a back room. Big family gatherings often one parent was the designated " emergency take home person" and we had many times we just declined the invitation to go out.

But this is why we put all the work in so our autistic children along with their family can go to a restaurant and can enjoy the experience together.

Stimming...and bad behaviour/ tantrums are very different ...stims we don't really stop ( any unsafe stims have already been worked on from the beginning our daughter is nonverbal so yelling or squeezing is not an issue for us )

Gentle hands is a big " behaviour " issue for us so... We always make sure boundaries are understood , gentle hands ( no grabbing, hitting , throwing ) all things we've worked on since she could walk..

Stimming usually happens when excited ,over stimulated or afraid ...this is where knowing the stressors are important.

Bottom line I am responsible for my child's behaviours in a restaurant ....I do expect a certain level of understanding ...but if I can't control of change the behaviours ..we leave.
I don't expect every other family to have to endure bad behaviours.

It's a balancing act..but it gets to much better the older they get IF you put the work in early.

Jessica has no bounderies...and acts just as feral in public as she does at home ...in some cases I've watched Val allow her to be worse in public.
Hunched over her plate hair in her food eating with both hands like an animal ...remember Val use to feed Jess desserts in public ...so she wouldn't make a mess...now Jessica's chin deep in her cake.

I'm all for Autism Awareness....and being respected in public , but I also have a responsibility to ensure my family isn't being a wrecking ball in everyone else's life in public like church, restaurants etc.... As well as my own daughters comfort .

Again this is why Jessica is isolated away from peers, work programs, classes her own community. Val keeps her at home, feeds her lies, and let's her run the roost till Val needs to tap out and call in Hannah and Marlow ....while Val hides in her room with a bottle of wine and HER dog.

Btw: remember when they went to the parade and put service dog vests on Daryl and Zoe?
Can you imagine Daryl a service dog???

• Heart
  • Wow
Bottom line I am responsible for my child's behaviours in a restaurant ....I do expect a certain level of understanding ...but if I can't control of change the behaviours ..we leave.
I don't expect every other family to have to endure bad behaviours.

Agree, it’s hurtful, but others must be considered also in a public setting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.