Autistic Interpretations #2 Circus interpretations the Val and Hannah show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to use heavy cream to make biscuits? I would think you would just use milk. Heavy cream sounds super caloric. But who knows? Maybe using heavy cream for biscuits is a normal thing to do. Val says they use bacon or sausage grease for the gravy. Wouldn't that be kind of hard on Hannah's stomach. I thought Hannah had digestive/IBS problems. Honestly, the biscuits and gravy don't ever look that appealing to me, but I will admit they could taste better than they look.

And yes, the doggy song is super, super annoying. Mainly because I find the lyrics "A doggy to love" weird, when Jessica does not actually love the dogs.

Also, I would like to know why Jessica did nothing to help get breakfast on the table. She could have easily helped Hannah set the table. Hannah could have set out the glasses, knives, spoons and napkins and Jessica could have set out the forks. You can't tell me that Jessica can't do something as simple as placing five forks on a table. I still can't get over just how low Val has set the bar for Jessica.

Reactions: 7
Seems they've known Augustina for a number of years. She's probably one of the cash cows. For sure, she's paying her own way, and then some.
I agree with those who've posted about her. Something just doesn't seem "right" to me either.

Reactions: 5
My husband has IBS and definitely can not eat gravy and biscuits without having lots of loose stools and cramping. It is hard to believe that Hannah has IBS but I guess everyone is different.

Reactions: 3
Is it normal to use heavy cream to make biscuits? I would think you would just use milk. Heavy cream sounds super caloric. But who knows? Maybe using heavy cream for biscuits is a normal thing to do. Val says they use bacon or sausage grease for the gravy. Wouldn't that be kind of hard on Hannah's stomach. I thought Hannah had digestive/IBS problems. Honestly, the biscuits and gravy don't ever look that appealing to me, but I will admit they could taste better than they look.

And yes, the doggy song is super, super annoying. Mainly because I find the lyrics "A doggy to love" weird, when Jessica does not actually love the dogs.

Also, I would like to know why Jessica did nothing to help get breakfast on the table. She could have easily helped Hannah set the table. Hannah could have set out the glasses, knives, spoons and napkins and Jessica could have set out the forks. You can't tell me that Jessica can't do something as simple as placing five forks on a table. I still can't get over just how low Val has set the bar for Jessica.
You couldn’t pay me a million dollars to eat something from their kitchen. It probably has lots of boogers, dog hair, and scratching residue from who knows where. I can’t stand listening to them eat either. Val talks about the humane society having a bad smell. She has enough pets in her house to start a shelter. I remember one time Hannah talking about Daryl peeing in her leg at the dinner table. Val just thinks her pets don’t stink.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I gag every time Val sings that fricking song "she just wanted a doggy to love"!
I can't stand it anymore, it's become another peeve! Just stop!
I'd love to see baddaddy kick them all out before 2 yrs....won't happen but I'd lmao!🤣
what SPONGES!!!!
I can’t stand it either! I suppose she’ll be bringing out a CD of it next. 😜😂
Here we go...HINT HINT!! "I wish you had enough money for a driving camper (motorhome)" as they drive to the PO for more gifts!!! Hey, guess what Val, I worked a job for mine!!! Makes me sick!
I wish I had enough money for a lot of things, but I work for what I get - they should do the same rather than living off other people. Sadly, it seems that there are many easily manipulated people on their page, who will now be trying to make the desire for a motor home a reality! I remember Hannah announcing she was getting a puppy and directed people to her Amazon wish list for puppy supplies. It was then that I first realised something wasn’t right - what had that to do with educating people about Autism?! They make me sick with their constant hints and outright requests for things. I really hope many others will pick up on these things before too long. 🥹

I can’t stand it either! I suppose she’ll be bringing out a CD of it next. 😜😂

I wish I had enough money for a lot of things, but I work for what I get - they should do the same rather than living off other people. Sadly, it seems that there are many easily manipulated people on their page, who will now be trying to make the desire for a motor home a reality! I remember Hannah announcing she was getting a puppy and directed people to her Amazon wish list for puppy supplies. It was then that I first realised something wasn’t right - what had that to do with educating people about Autism?! They make me sick with their constant hints and outright requests for things. I really hope many others will pick up on these things before too long. 🥹
Maybe Jess is the most honest. In one video, she actually says we’re making videos to make money. The rest of the gang do it for “autistic awareness”! What a joke! I think their mind’s are poisoned by all the chemicals in Little Debbie. It’s obvious, in more ways than one, that they eat a steady diet of them. Has anyone ever seen Jessica eat vegetables other than broccoli in chicken? I’d like to see her crunch down on a celery stick. On second thought…. maybe not.

Reactions: 6
There recent video where her and Jessica take a ride and talk about camping etc. Of course Jessica hinted she wish they had money for a RV. Then the rest was about food, cards and more gifts. Val mentioned Marlowe and Hannah going apartment shopping. Not sure if it was a old video are not. The vehicle did look like last vehicle so I am sure it’s not current. I am sure Hannah will play the disability card and apply for ssdi .

Maybe Jess is the most honest. In one video, she actually says we’re making videos to make money. The rest of the gang do it for “autistic awareness”! What a joke! I think their mind’s are poisoned by all the chemicals in Little Debbie. It’s obvious, in more ways than one, that they eat a steady diet of them. Has anyone ever seen Jessica eat vegetables other than broccoli in chicken? I’d like to see her crunch down on a celery stick. On second thought…. maybe not.
Just what they all needs more junk food. I would hate to see their cholesterol levels. Because there butts are getting wider and stupidity grander.

the recipe for the biscuits was on a Facebook page that I follow Kentucky cooking with Kathy. I’ve tried it and it was good and easy

Reactions: 1
I gag every time Val sings that fricking song "she just wanted a doggy to love"!
I can't stand it anymore, it's become another peeve! Just stop!
I'd love to see baddaddy kick them all out before 2 yrs....won't happen but I'd lmao!🤣
what SPONGES!!!!
You do know that she will sing that stupid song all the time now. She really thinks she can sing.

One of the followers has asked if Agustinas accent comes and goes!!! Said it was first time they had noticed. I also find her to be very odd. Far too nice to be true. And if they have known her years like they said and shes only 27,what the hell is Val doing being friends with a girl in her early 20s???oh god and now they will be begging for money for a house in Florida they can all use when at Disney. Apart from working as a nurse for a very short time,has Val never had a job? Shes 53-54. And was pregnant at 18.and has never had a job except a nurse for brief period time. But she can afford nice car and lots trips to Disney,all paid for by people who think Jessica is cute. I give up.

Last edited:
One of the followers has asked if Agustinas accent comes and goes!!! Said it was first time they had noticed. I also find her to be very odd. Far too nice to be true. And if they have known her years like they said and shes only 27,what the hell is Val doing being friends with a girl in her early 20s???oh god and now they will be begging for money for a house in Florida they can all use when at Disney. Apart from working as a nurse for a very short time,has Val never had a job? Shes 53-54. And was pregnant at 18.and has never had a job except a nurse for brief period time. But she can afford nice car and lots trips to Disney,all paid for by people who think Jessica is cute. I give up.
She claps like a trained seal to get what she wants. Her trainer even asks her to clap.

• Haha
I see they already have Campbell's house all cluttered with their trash. Wonder if he thinks "what have I done"

I see they already have Campbell's house all cluttered with their trash. Wonder if he thinks "what have I done"
I noticed how messy it was looking. I dont think he wanted filmed yesterday either when they were making biscuits and gravy.

Val is very childlike herself. She can go sing or screech in a mirror. Ever notice how many pictures of herself are in these threads. I think that is why she is so into Disney; she wants to remain young

You do know that she will sing that stupid song all the time now. She really thinks she can sing.

I noticed Marlowe looking quite heavier in today's vlog than she has in the past. I hope she starts taking care of herself. Maybe it is due to depression medication.

Just watched a video of them eating at Red Lobster. Jess was murmuring and smacking so loud; it was awful!

• Sick
She claps like a trained seal to get what she wants. Her trainer even asks her to clap.
I wish they’d make their minds up - is she a toddler or an adult? Can you imagine asking an adult to clap?! It’s the sort of thing you say to a child who has just learned to clap, to show off their new skill. There’s really got to be something seriously lacking in anyone who would be asking to see her clap - disturbing to say the least! Someone practically pleaded for a package she had sent to be opened on the livestream as it would make her day to see Jessica’s reaction - seriously? I hope she’s not disappointed because if it’s not waterproof cards, cash or gift cards it will be thrown to one side and immediately on to the next! 🤭

In most of the last few videos, Baddaddy is obviously missing or staying clear of the videos. Usually when they cook/eat they show everybody. Wondering what’s going on?? I’m thinking he is already tired of this circus 🤡

I bet you if they sold that as well as all Jessica squealing as ringtones the Crispies would eat that right up.

I wish they’d make their minds up - is she a toddler or an adult? Can you imagine asking an adult to clap?! It’s the sort of thing you say to a child who has just learned to clap, to show off their new skill. There’s really got to be something seriously lacking in anyone who would be asking to see her clap - disturbing to say the least! Someone practically pleaded for a package she had sent to be opened on the livestream as it would make her day to see Jessica’s reaction - seriously? I hope she’s not disappointed because if it’s not waterproof cards, cash or gift cards it will be thrown to one side and immediately on to the next! 🤭
There’s some videos when Jessica speaks so clear and appropriate. It made me wonder if this whole family is a scam. Either way they definitely have issues. Now they are talking of buying a house in Florida near Disney. Makes you wonder who’s lacking more Jessica or Val ?

I noticed Marlowe looking quite heavier in today's vlog than she has in the past. I hope she starts taking care of herself. Maybe it is due to depression medication.
It’s from hanging with Jessica family and eating fast food . She needs to move on as well because she’s also one unhealthy girl. Her and Hannah use to be roommates, then they both decided adulting was to hard. So they both decided back to go live off family. I think they both need a kick in their lazy butts and all parents stop enabling them. Now there lazy, overweight, mentally unhealthy and running from responsibilities. All that would go away if they worked , socially involved and just grow the heck up !

In most of the last few videos, Baddaddy is obviously missing or staying clear of the videos. Usually when they cook/eat they show everybody. Wondering what’s going on?? I’m thinking he is already tired of this circus 🤡
He’s probably camping out at the old house to keep his sanity

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.