Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not watch this video because it was just Nonnie droning on and on. What does this have to do with Autistic Interpretations???? Just an old lady who thinks she is all that just like Val. She is the one who made a mess of her daughters life and her granddaughter Jess. She enabled Val and that's disgusting. When Val got pregnant and was drinking and whatever else Nonnie should have kicked her ass...but nope she just caused more drama.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That scared crap is getting very old. You know they are just making it up or they wouldn't be there. I believe they drink at all these kind of things! Wonder how many times they drive drunk 🥴 🥴 🥴
I thought HH was scared to be in crowds? Maybe that doesn't apply when she's drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome back WallFly!!! You have been missed!!!
---
I think this is the breakfast video from yesterday but who knows. Jess is just standing so close waiting to kiss Val. She almost got her lips because that's what she was aiming for. But now these kisses aren't just a smack...they are like lip kisses you do with your husband or significant other. She moves around and is almost making a noise. They are not how you kiss your mom!!! But who knows with this sick, twisted family!
Zoe just don't need it several times and once right up into the camera. Plus the doggie song that they plagiarized the music from a band.
Christmas leftovers and they all acted starving. Jess had a ton of food, Val had a big plate full and poor overworked HH was just barely there...another not even combing her hair for the video. But she seems to know when to stumble in for food! Not working Hypochondriac Hannah....no one buys into your idiotic plan to get SSD....get a job you mooch!
The pictures of the kissing/making out and the video talking about sleeping with Mommy have been sent to APS
---
I thought HH was scared to be in crowds? Maybe that doesn't apply when she's drunk?
Or maybe it’s only on certain days!!!!!

Reactions: 9
This morning Jessica can't keep her mouth off of Vals face...Jess knows the LOUD kissy sound hurts Vals ears, but she continues to do her best to make it louder every time intentionally even though she's been asked to stop....
Jess loves to argue, have her way and the last word!

She couldn't wait to talk about grandad being sick and covid. She does love when people are sick or dying.

Finally.... The last of the Christmas breakfast leftovers. Seriously..?? No surprise there's no Christmas dinner just a VAT of sausage gravy
It amazes me these people live day in day out in their pyjamas...they still look unshowered, grubby and homeless.
Same ole, same ole.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well the morning video was interesting. Seems like Grandad had to test for covid (it was negative) before he came to get Jess. To me if he needed to test he was not feeling well so why do they need to take Jess???? Come on Val give them a break! But nope don't want to upset princess.
And wonder why Graham is there? Jess does not like him so that's curious 🤔.
And according to Jess the grandparents are taking her for the whole day until after lunch!!!! She has no concept of so many things it's pathetic! They should have kept her in some kind of program and let her learn more things. They do nothing but baby her sorry ass. And no mention of her getting her self ready today so mommy must have done it.
If you watch this notice how she zones out a couple times...must have drugged her this morning.
And poor HH is sad because she was eating the last of the country ham!!! Good grief go buy another one! She just always needs the poor me face in these videos so people feel bad for her...grow up!

Attachments

• Sick
That country ham has seen better days, in Canada we call it Back Bacon, it’s very thin, I can’t imagine how hard and dry it is a few days later, on that note the little Debbie Christmas tree cakes were bought when Tinsel was here according to Val, at the little Debbie store. well that was Sept 17. Even HH remarked they’re better when fresh.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
That country ham has seen better days, in Canada we call it Back Bacon, it’s very thin, I can’t imagine how hard and dry it is a few days later, on that note the little Debbie Christmas tree cakes were bought when Tinsel was here according to Val, at the little Debbie store. well that was Sept 17. Even HH remarked they’re better when fresh.
Well she must have hidden the Christmas tree cakes because when Jess was fondling the box it was obvious she had no idea they were in the house!!! Lol😆

I did not watch this video because it was just Nonnie droning on and on. What does this have to do with Autistic Interpretations???? Just an old lady who thinks she is all that just like Val. She is the one who made a mess of her daughters life and her granddaughter Jess. She enabled Val and that's disgusting. When Val got pregnant and was drinking and whatever else Nonnie should have kicked her ass...but nope she just caused more drama.
I have noticed in the past year Nonnie’s health failing and even in the cooking video she sounded tired. Val needs to show some respect and not make them feel obligated to take Jessica. Just because the grandfather didn’t test positive for Covid doesn’t mean he doesn’t have the flu. I can’t even imagine what Jessica will do without them in her life because they have made her their world. Nonnie sure played a big part in Jessica’s failures so Val soon enough will be left with the whole mess.We all know no tomorrow is promised .

I love how Val stopped her kisses this morning the day after everyone’s comments on here! Every time HH takes a picture with Darryl it’s in compromising positions. One with his nose in her crotch and one licking her lips probably the most action she has gotten ever lol! It’s nice to see graham over when Jess is leaving for the day so for once he isn’t being screamed at for no reason. I’m sorry Val can say whatever she wants the real reason Jess is no longer in many videos is because they can no longer control what she does and says and it gives Val so much anxiety and she has to go hide in her room!

Reactions: 12
Well I have a friend who was feeling unwell and he took many Covid tests and saw his doctor, all tests were negative but his symptoms were getting worse. Lo and behold, the 4th Covid test showed positive. His doctor says that’s very common to be Covid positive but not have it show up on the first few tests. I hope Granddad is ok. It’s so wrong to force these two elderly people that both have health issues to deal with Jessica every Thursday. It’s not just for an hour or two either, they have to entertain her for many hours. If they cancelled on her, she would have a huge meltdown. Plus, it’s the only time Val has away from her, so she wants to make sure the plan stays on track. Jessica’s wants and demands come before anyone else. I’m sure the house is so quiet and peaceful on Thursdays. No yelling, no squealing, no constant questions, no in-your-face kissing, no “Mommmm-yyyy Zoe just don’t need it!”.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I have a friend who was feeling unwell and he took many Covid tests and saw his doctor, all tests were negative but his symptoms were getting worse. Lo and behold, the 4th Covid test showed positive. His doctor says that’s very common to be Covid positive but not have it show up on the first few tests. I hope Granddad is ok. It’s so wrong to force these two elderly people that both have health issues to deal with Jessica every Thursday. It’s not just for an hour or two either, they have to entertain her for many hours. If they cancelled on her, she would have a huge meltdown. Plus, it’s the only time Val has away from her, so she wants to make sure the plan stays on track. Jessica’s wants and demands come before anyone else. I’m sure the house is so quiet and peaceful on Thursdays. No yelling, no squealing, no constant questions, no in-your-face kissing, no “Mommmm-yyyy Zoe just don’t need it!”.
Plus taking a covid test means you are definitely not feeling well. Even if he is negative there is so much going around. It took me 2 weeks plus to get over the "crud"! And I am still so tired.
Had Val been any kind of a daughter she would have told her folks to pass on taking Jess this week no matter what Jess did! But that would be kind and we know she isn't! She is a me, me, me daughter!
And you are right she does it for the peace and quiet but at what expense to her parents!

Reactions: 14
Plus taking a covid test means you are definitely not feeling well. Even if he is negative there is so much going around. It took me 2 weeks plus to get over the "crud"! And I am still so tired.
Had Val been any kind of a daughter she would have told her folks to pass on taking Jess this week no matter what Jess did! But that would be kind and we know she isn't! She is a me, me, me daughter!
And you are right she does it for the peace and quiet but at what expense to her parents!
They don’t give a dam about how grandad feels, it’s about getting rid of Jess for the day. Maybe Jess will catch what grandad has and Nurse Ratchet can deal with it. As a nurse she should know better.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I am Still getting over Covid, still testing positive and it’s been three weeks. This crap is no joke, if grandad needs to test, at his age, he should be resting and napping. Val only thinks of herself, no matter how often she says, my parents mean the world to me, if they did, she should be saying, stay home. Get some rest, check in with your health provider. It’s all about Val, her getting her naps in and laying around lazy as hell.

I am Still getting over Covid, still testing positive and it’s been three weeks. This crap is no joke, if grandad needs to test, at his age, he should be resting and napping. Val only thinks of herself, no matter how often she says, my parents mean the world to me, if they did, she should be saying, stay home. Get some rest, check in with your health provider. It’s all about Val, her getting her naps in and laying around lazy as hell.
She must have been the worst RN ever! She can't even take care of her parents 😒
Oh and let's guess now how long it will take HH and Val to get "fake sick" so they can lay in bed all day. It's coming folks...

Of course Jess is in mommy's bed...
Interrupting Val..wanting to talk about food...as always, notice when Val mentioned Graham coming over to help bake the cakepops it cut to the next scene...you KNOW Jessica complained about him coming over... I feel sorry for that boy...I cant imagine the trauma he's had to endure from Jessica, her violent outbursts, fits, tantrums and threats.
Food food food obsess obsess obsess food food food......same sh*t....different day.

Hope they video greedy guts in her mood when Graham is there....poor kid.

I have to add...something I have not missed is Jessica scratching her ears and sniffing her fingers ....nothing makes me feel more nauseated then that ... It's beyond replulsive.

Being away...then coming back I've noticed Jessica seems more irritable and doped up. Not so much whiney...but miserable, she also looks like she's aged about 5 years in the last 6 months.
She is in desperate need of a haircut and more frequent showers.....her caregivers are slacking it seems.

Of course Jess is in mommy's bed...
Interrupting Val..wanting to talk about food...as always, notice when Val mentioned Graham coming over to help bake the cakepops it cut to the next scene...you KNOW Jessica complained about him coming over... I feel sorry for that boy...I cant imagine the trauma he's had to endure from Jessica, her violent outbursts, fits, tantrums and threats.
Food food food obsess obsess obsess food food food......same sh*t....different day.

Hope they video greedy guts in her mood when Graham is there....poor kid.

I have to add...something I have not missed is Jessica scratching her ears and sniffing her fingers ....nothing makes me feel more nauseated then that ... It's beyond replulsive.

Being away...then coming back I've noticed Jessica seems more irritable and doped up. Not so much whiney...but miserable, she also looks like she's aged about 5 years in the last 6 months.
She is in desperate need of a haircut and more frequent showers.....her caregivers are slacking it seems.
WallFly you will also notice how she drifts off more even when they are having a conversation with her. She goes to her own little world and occasionally starts talking to someone in her head. Also she is forgetting small things she has been doing since I started watching. Is there a possibility that she is heading towards dementia? Can schizophrenia or even mild autism cause that? Or hastening it developing?
---
The reason Val didn't get Jess saying I love making videos is because she never said it!!! For the love of God stop lying Val! If she had said it you would have had her repeat it then tape it!!! Do you think people are as stupid as you people.
And Jess just wants chocolate on chocolate cake pops. News flash none of you need any crap like that! It's almost 2024 so start on a New Years resolution of eating HEALTHY! And if you keep feeding crap to Jess APS will be notified over and over! So it's up to you! And no HH so I assume she is so sick in bed! And that DSGP should not be run by Marlow! She is not a BROOKS and it's a conflict of interest since she is Jessica’s caregiver!! Time to report that too!! Folks on here, who can tell me where to report that?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
I think the reason Jessica got her own set of dishes for Christmas is because no one wanted her ear gunk and eye boogers all over their plates and dishes anymore, so now she has her very own set that she can funk up all she wants. She’s constantly playing with her ears, rubbing her eyes and her nose (and other places) then she touches all of the dishes and utensils. Those dishes will be hers and hers alone; you can guarantee she will let everyone know “those are mine!”.

• Sick
WallFly you will also notice how she drifts off more even when they are having a conversation with her. She goes to her own little world and occasionally starts talking to someone in her head. Also she is forgetting small things she has been doing since I started watching. Is there a possibility that she is heading towards dementia? Can schizophrenia or even mild autism cause that? Or hastening it developing?
---
The reason Val didn't get Jess saying I love making videos is because she never said it!!! For the love of God stop lying Val! If she had said it you would have had her repeat it then tape it!!! Do you think people are as stupid as you people.
And Jess just wants chocolate on chocolate cake pops. News flash none of you need any crap like that! It's almost 2024 so start on a New Years resolution of eating HEALTHY! And if you keep feeding crap to Jess APS will be notified over and over! So it's up to you! And no HH so I assume she is so sick in bed! And that DSGP should not be run by Marlow! She is not a BROOKS and it's a conflict of interest since she is Jessica’s caregiver!! Time to report that too!! Folks on here, who can tell me where to report that?
You can even file an online complaint or call the toll free number. I was under the impression to be a paid family caregiver you can’t have an online business.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.