Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Val gets back from vacation and out to eat she and Jess go! Of course Jess is acting manic, clapping like a seal and squealing! Plus trying to get as close as she can to Vals face! Yuck!
She had of course the chicken tenders, tots, cheese sticks and a hot fudge brownie. I was surprised at her sharing the brownie but I could not imagine how full she had to be! Plus she really wanted a whole order of cheese sticks but she just got 2. One tender, tots and those will probably be her breakfast or lunch tomorrow. Gluttony is a sin Val!
It was boring including the fact she was feeling everything on her plate! At one point had chicken in one hand and a tot in the other....such a pig!
---

Could be moving or could be Jessica’s wishful thinking because she hates Campbell's house. Plus she just wants the move to be just her and Val! That won't happen then she can start talking about moving just the 2 of them again. I still think she figures they are going to live at Disney in a hotel with a pool! SMH
Here is the shor with closed captions where Jess said getting ready to move and Val said yes

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Val gets back from vacation and out to eat she and Jess go! Of course Jess is acting manic, clapping like a seal and squealing! Plus trying to get as close as she can to Vals face! Yuck!
She had of course the chicken tenders, tots, cheese sticks and a hot fudge brownie. I was surprised at her sharing the brownie but I could not imagine how full she had to be! Plus she really wanted a whole order of cheese sticks but she just got 2. One tender, tots and those will probably be her breakfast or lunch tomorrow. Gluttony is a sin Val!
It was boring including the fact she was feeling everything on her plate! At one point had chicken in one hand and a tot in the other....such a pig!
---

Could be moving or could be Jessica’s wishful thinking because she hates Campbell's house. Plus she just wants the move to be just her and Val! That won't happen then she can start talking about moving just the 2 of them again. I still think she figures they are going to live at Disney in a hotel with a pool! SMH
Jessica has been talking about moving since I started watching them during Covid. I believe Val agrees with her because if she doesn't, Jessica will have a hissy fit. Can't upset or disagree with her 🙄

Reactions: 10
Jessica has been talking about moving since I started watching them during Covid. I believe Val agrees with her because if she doesn't, Jessica will have a hissy fit. Can't upset or disagree with her 🙄
That's my thought too!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand the whole Jessica & Val going out to dinner and making it seem like it’s something extra special, just for the two of them. They live together, they sleep together, they are joined at the hip. Val is never away from Jessica, except on Thursdays when she goes with the grandparents for a few hours. Otherwise, they are together constantly. Just the other day, Val was venting about how stressed and anxious she is because of Jessica obsessively asking what the next meal is going to be. I believe that’s why she took off on her own for a couple of days, to get away from Jessica and all of her extreme neediness. Now here’s a video of just the two of them having dinner at a restaurant. You notice they had to sit next to each other in the booth, not across from each other, like most people would do when just two are dining. I’m sure Jessica wanted it that way; she’s got to be as close to her mother as she can get so she can slap and kiss her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Tonight's video was Val acting all cutesy and burning food. Her eyes looked pretty bloodshot too. Why make fresh, healthy squash covered in flour and corn meal fried in oil! She burned that, the cabbage was burned and the only thing that was not burned were those field peas! Don't know about the shrimp but she didn't bother to flip it. I swear she does not know how to cook anything on any other setting but high!!!
Didn't show glutton so she must have either eaten earlier or had a disgusting amount of food on her plate! Not sure she would eat the coconut shrimp or the cabbage.

Attachments

• Sick
Tonight's video was Val acting all cutesy and burning food. Her eyes looked pretty bloodshot too. Why make fresh, healthy squash covered in flour and corn meal fried in oil! She burned that, the cabbage was burned and the only thing that was not burned were those field peas! Don't know about the shrimp but she didn't bother to flip it. I swear she does not know how to cook anything on any other setting but high!!!
Didn't show glutton so she must have either eaten earlier or had a disgusting amount of food on her plate! Not sure she would eat the coconut shrimp or the cabbage.
She won’t eat the cabbage but you can bet her plate was piled high with everything else. I guess they will keep feeding her massive amounts of food. She’s quickly outgrowing all her clothes and that wheelchair. And we all know they can’t do Disney without a wheelchair.

They’ll just ask the good ones to chip in for a XXXL wheelchair so Bessie can go along… 😂

• Haha
Well a Sunday morning video! Must have lost money when Val was not there. They are having coffee cake which had lots of sound removed! So Jess was sharing secrets or her dislike for breakfast. Who knows.
At the beginning Jess went in for Vals lips twice and almost got them. And she had to make noises when kissing her. Today was more gross than usual!!!
And Val put the coffee cake up for Jess to smell! So they seem to think that's fine....I have never known a "blind" person who has to sniff and touch all their food. Just Jess but she is a feral animal!
And Val was it really necessary to bring up Granny??? Talked about a dessert she used to make so now she can obsess about it for days! Val you are an idiot and make your own problems!!! I hope you live a long time with Jess because you deserve it!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Well a Sunday morning video! Must have lost money when Val was not there. They are having coffee cake which had lots of sound removed! So Jess was sharing secrets or her dislike for breakfast. Who knows.
At the beginning Jess went in for Vals lips twice and almost got them. And she had to make noises when kissing her. Today was more gross than usual!!!
And Val put the coffee cake up for Jess to smell! So they seem to think that's fine....I have never known a "blind" person who has to sniff and touch all their food. Just Jess but she is a feral animal!
And Val was it really necessary to bring up Granny??? Talked about a dessert she used to make so now she can obsess about it for days! Val you are an idiot and make your own problems!!! I hope you live a long time with Jess because you deserve it!!!!
The fork was nothing more than a prop. Other than the chunks Val put on the fork, Jessica used her fingers. It’s obvious she has no idea what to do with a fork. It’s very sad.

This popped up from 2020 and if you read the intro it's on there that Jess does not always want yo use her cane. But other times her mood determines her not using it! Hello....violence Val???? Guess princess can get rather nasty with it.
All I can say if my child ever hit me with a cane or assaulted anyone else with it I would show her just how that cane felt across her butt. I bet you she would never think twice about doing it again!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This popped up from 2020 and if you read the intro it's on there that Jess does not always want yo use her cane. But other times her mood determines her not using it! Hello....violence Val???? Guess princess can get rather nasty with it.
Val, tell us she's violent without telling us she's violent...

Just a random question.. does anyone follow keeping up with kya. That mother drives me insane. She loves herself. Always walking on her treadmill with her shirt with her shoulder showing
Wonder why they never use paper plates they use so many dishes all the time .

Reactions: 11
All I can say if my child ever hit me with a cane or assaulted anyone else with it I would show her just how that cane felt across her butt. I bet you she would never think twice about doing it again!
I want to stress I am not a believer in hitting children for punishment but a slight tap on the behind in serious circumstances yes. But if not that there are ways just as powerful and that’s like taking away her phone privileges or not allowing her weekly calls. Sure there will be pushback but it’s called tough love and it’s something Jessica has never gotten.

• Heart
I want to stress I am not a believer in hitting children for punishment but a slight tap on the behind in serious circumstances yes. But if not that there are ways just as powerful and that’s like taking away her phone privileges or not allowing her weekly calls. Sure there will be pushback but it’s called tough love and it’s something Jessica has never gotten.
I agree with you. Jessica has assaulted a person on the school bus. That’s why she had to stop riding the bus. Of course she didn’t care, then mommy had to take her. In my experience people with autism (maybe schizophrenia also) have a very high pain threshold. Jess has burned herself bad, but she just rubbed the burnt skin off. She hasn’t really hurt herself that we’ve seen. Taking her phone and electronics would teach her but the whole house would be miserable and Val is not doing that. It is really sad that Val doesn’t teach her real life skills. She is the sorriest mother on the planet.

• Heart
Merry Christmas to my favorite online social media group! Hopefully this year will be the year to restrict exploitation in social media! Prayers and Love to you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas to all my fellow tattlers. My son would like to say, “Nittak hullo chito na yokpa “. That’s Choctaw for Merry Christmas.
I found this online today about southern traditions and how they came to be. Since we are from all over I thought y’all might find this interesting. It will be our New Years Day meal, as it has been all my life. I hope they’re in the right order.

Attachments

• Heart
Apparently they can't even get the videos from the same day in order. The one tonight is Val making the coffee cake we saw them eat this morning! I swear this group can't walk and chew gum at the same time. And I am sorry but they are all looking like bag ladies! Flannel, t shirts and ugly leggings! And looks like Hypochondriac Hannah no longer has a hair brush. White trash folks at its finest!😆
---
Merry Christmas to all my fellow tattlers. My son would like to say, “Nittak hullo chito na yokpa “. That’s Choctaw for Merry Christmas.
I found this online today about southern traditions and how they came to be. Since we are from all over I thought y’all might find this interesting. It will be our New Years Day meal, as it has been all my life. I hope they’re in the right order.
This is my New Years Day dinner too and I am a northerner!!! One year I did try to make Hoppin John but by the time I got done I could have fed the whole state with as much as it made!!! My husband at the time said "never again". Lol I ate it for a week!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh no!!! Here comes the "are we moving yet mommy" over and over and over. 🙈
---
Merry Christmas to a fun group!! We don't sugar coat anything here!! I love that we can all share our opinions and not get evil. Hoping 2024 is the BEST YEAR YET!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP!!! You all mean a lot to me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.