Autistic Interpretations #18 Burnt food, panic attacks and lies upon lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please. Anxiety because Jessica is food obsessed and asks a million times a day what’s next on the menu? We all know that’s the someone she’s talking about. Jessica has been coddled her entire life by everyone. Food has always been her main focus and it’s been allowed to continue because no one will tell her no or tell her to stop obsessing about it. They’ve posted videos of them joking around with her about what’s for dinner but now all of a sudden, Val’s anxious about meal times? If they have that much food left over that they have to throw it out because it’s too old, then they’re making too much. So wasteful.
Now Val has anxiety over it. But when she's made videos defending Jessica about being food obsessed, Val said she was the same way growing up. Always needed to know what the next meal was. It's always excuses, excuses but now she has anxiety over it. She's so full of BS.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This mornings video was opening 2 packages and a couple cards. Apparently they must have got complaints about not seeing the stuff they sent or this is Vals way of hinting for more gifts to be sent. The jump cuts in the beginning were so bad so Princess must have been throwing a fit. She looked so drugged even from just having a nap. Schizophrenia was out in force and not sure how much longer they can deny it!
One of the cards said that she hoped Jess gets her laptop for Christmas! I just don't get that one...what is she going to do on it? She is basically illiterate....Plus the same lady wrote she hoped Jess got lots of Disney gift cards! These followers who send are nuts!!!
So let's see how many more gift openings they will do before their next Disney trip. And I see this trip heading the same way as the last with Jess in a pissy mood ruining life for everyone!
---
That was the boxed hot Cheetos Mac and cheese Hannah made one day . No cooking with Nathan video this week ? They had leftovers she said .
Thank you...I forgot about that one!
---
Now Val has anxiety over it. But when she's made videos defending Jessica about being food obsessed, Val said she was the same way growing up. Always needed to know what the next meal was. It's always excuses, excuses but now she has anxiety over it. She's so full of BS.
She is running out of new ailme

Attachments

I saw where Tales of an Educated Debutante, Carrie and one other mom are writing a book together. Wonder why they didn't ask Dawg to participate!
The other beautiful mother is Kate of Finding Coopers Voice . Those are three amazing classy ladies and in no way would they want to be associated with Val. I do think Kate interviewed Val years ago but hasn’t associated with her since. I know they did collaborate with Cody Speaks which is also a great mom . All the above woman educate on Autism and are a true inspiration.

Reactions: 10
I saw where Tales of an Educated Debutante, Carrie and one other mom are writing a book together. Wonder why they didn't ask Dawg to participate!
The other beautiful mother is Kate of Finding Coopers Voice . Those are three amazing classy ladies and in no way would they want to be associated with Val. I do think Kate interviewed Val years ago but hasn’t associated with her sense.
Oh please. Anxiety because Jessica is food obsessed and asks a million times a day what’s next on the menu? We all know that’s the someone she’s talking about. Jessica has been coddled her entire life by everyone. Food has always been her main focus and it’s been allowed to continue because no one will tell her no or tell her to stop obsessing about it. They’ve posted videos of them joking around with her about what’s for dinner but now all of a sudden, Val’s anxious about meal times? If they have that much food left over that they have to throw it out because it’s too old, then they’re making too much. So wasteful.
I think Val’s anxiety isn’t about what’s for dinner but it’s oh crap I am failing at my page and now I have to suck up to Campbell who makes my stomach turn. You could clearly see just how much she despises him because his presence annoyed her. Nothing worse than having to sell your soul to someone because you’ve screwed up your life so badly you can’t figure out how to recover. She’s not a young woman anymore so she’s limited her options. And who would take her along with knowing Jessica is part of the deal. That’s a big hell no ! Not because of her disability but because what Val’s failed to do as a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I won't watch this one...because from the paragraph telling us how Jess doesn't want to help and her missing Granny.
You can miss people ( I miss my mom like crazy who passed at 90 5 years ago) but you have to not dwell on it. Never forget but keep them in your heart. Most of my friends lost their folks years before I lost mine. My dad died in 2010 and we will remember funny things this Christmas about both of them..they had been married 60 years and had so much fun with us and together.
But Jess is just fuckin morbid! Whether it be Granny or Abbie the dog. How did they die, where did they die and I have heard her say in past Granny will come back. Val sit you schizophrenic daughter down and explain life and death to her!!!! Soon she will miss Aunt Sue and get morbid on that too! This is not normal Val and it's not autism! She is a very sick 2 year old mind hashing up things over and over! So Val you all enjoy your crappy holidays because Jess will make them miserable!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I won't watch this one...because from the paragraph telling us how Jess doesn't want to help and her missing Granny.
You can miss people ( I miss my mom like crazy who passed at 90 5 years ago) but you have to not dwell on it. Never forget but keep them in your heart. Most of my friends lost their folks years before I lost mine. My dad died in 2010 and we will remember funny things this Christmas about both of them..they had been married 60 years and had so much fun with us and together.
But Jess is just fuckin morbid! Whether it be Granny or Abbie the dog. How did they die, where did they die and I have heard her say in past Granny will come back. Val sit you schizophrenic daughter down and explain life and death to her!!!! Soon she will miss Aunt Sue and get morbid on that too! This is not normal Val and it's not autism! She is a very sick 2 year old mind hashing up things over and over! So Val you all enjoy your crappy holidays because Jess will make them miserable!
It’s Jessica’s go to excuse for being a hateful witch. I’m sad! I miss granny! I had to put Abby down. She knows exactly what she’s doing . No matter what she argues. You didn’t miss much Susan especially the gruntal disgusting animal eating sounds coming from Jess at the dinner table. Very rare that Danna sits with them. I wonder why, seems like she can barely stand being in the same room . I wanted to smack Jessica so bad! Whining nasty witch! Oh wait She HAD to touch cheese! Grow up Val that’s not the reason. She’s a spoiled 36 yr old witch.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s Jessica’s go to excuse for being a hateful witch. I’m sad! I miss granny! I had to put Abby down. She knows exactly what she’s doing . No matter what she argues. You didn’t miss much Susan especially the gruntal disgusting animal eating sounds coming from Jess at the dinner table. Very rare that Danna sits with them. I wonder why, seems like she can barely stand being in the same room . I wanted to smack Jessica so bad! Whining nasty witch! Oh wait She HAD to touch cheese! Grow up Val that’s not the reason. She’s a spoiled 36 yr old witch.
---
Spot on WinnieWoo. You said what we all feel.

Nathan should’ve stopped these Tuesday night cooking sessions awhile ago. It’s pretty obvious it’s being done for content, which is sad. After watching the latest one, with Jessica being in a snotty, whiny mood, I would’ve stopped cooking and said “seems like tonight’s not a good night for cooking, so maybe we’ll try again some other time.” then I would make myself unavailable every Tuesday after. Nathan works really hard trying to help Jessica learn something, and he also makes a nice meal for all of them. It’s not appreciated, you can tell by the attitude in this latest video. We all know the missing Granny is always mentioned (along with missing Abbie, who was ignored when she was alive) in order to gain attention from whoever is listening. That’s exactly what she wants and she gets it.

Tonight's meal is chicken and rice! What a surprise but I think she is lying when she said she has not made it in awhile. What's awhile Val....3 or 4 days. Disgusting that one person runs that whole house and she gets whatever she wants.
Jess was lurking in the background never shutting up and wanting to know is dinner ready! She talked about nothing but calls and god knows whatever else but SHE NEVER SHUT UP! There was a big crash again that they didn't edit out by HH said its okay. Jess continues to maul and kiss her mother trying hard for those lips...sickening.
They did edit her out for something she saying so it must be more Brooks secrets.
And my good grief Jess is like obsessed with package wrapping and gifts. Take half of the tit you are giving to big whiny baby and donate it to the less fortunate! She does not need 50 presents because she appreciates absolutely nothing.
Am I the only one who thinks Val dresses butch??? Even when they go out it's a t-shirt or now a flannel! Try dressing like a girl sometime. Or maybe it's to keep Campbell away. Wonder if he found his balls yet?????
And that casserole was anything but healthy!!!!! Plus Jess said hers did not look like it was two servings! Glutton!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
I noticed she also mentioned in the Nathan video how she can’t sleep by herself anymore because she’s been having dreams. As someone else said, sleeping with her mother is becoming a very regular thing now and it’s not normal. She wants to be glued to her mother 24/7. She is desperately seeking attention from Val all of the time, now even during the night. I wonder if she self talks in Val’s bed all night long? She was positively manic in that dinner video. Couldn’t stop chattering.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
This mornings video was opening 2 packages and a couple cards. Apparently they must have got complaints about not seeing the stuff they sent or this is Vals way of hinting for more gifts to be sent. The jump cuts in the beginning were so bad so Princess must have been throwing a fit. She looked so drugged even from just having a nap. Schizophrenia was out in force and not sure how much longer they can deny it!
One of the cards said that she hoped Jess gets her laptop for Christmas! I just don't get that one...what is she going to do on it? She is basically illiterate....Plus the same lady wrote she hoped Jess got lots of Disney gift cards! These followers who send are nuts!!!
So let's see how many more gift openings they will do before their next Disney trip. And I see this trip heading the same way as the last with Jess in a pissy mood ruining life for everyone!
---

Thank you...I forgot about that one!
---

She is running out of new ailme

She kept grabbing stuff out of Valerie's hand. I don't feel a bit sorry for Valerie. She created this beast now she can live with it. She was being so damn rude at Nathan's. Now, a good teaching opportunity would have been to pack up her wild animal, shove her ass in the car and put her directly to bed. But hell no.... Valerie's not going to miss out on a free meal. Did you catch Nathan at the beginning of the video... he was about to say was your grubby hannn... then switched it to wash your mitts. 😆 🤣 😂
---
Did Val just post that she never thought to set an alarm for Jessica’s shower time ? Really! I mean come on! 36 years old, been showering for at least 25 of those years. And Val finally realized that she could try setting a timer for Jessica to take a shower at a reasonable time ! This shows how utterly stupid Val is. This just shows how much Jessica manipulates that household, so much so that no one thought to take back their sleep from the midnight shower queen. Val, WAKE UP! You are the MOM you set the rules. You don’t let her run the house. Jessica is not a functioning adult. Body wise she is an adult but mentally she is a 2 yr old. Why would you think she is possible of making any decision other than what potato to have for dinner. Would you let her make the decision to go to a storm shelter in a storm? Get out of the house in a fire? That is up to you. WAKE UP! No matter how much you want Jessica to be a decision making adult, she NEVER WILL BE. Get a grip and be the mom. Maybe it is finally time for that day program. Your patience has run out and you are getting old. Time for someone else to take over her care. Val, think of it, you could lay in bed all day, watch old tv shows and not have to deal with Jessica.
Did you also catch in one of the recent videos she said I held Jess while she took a nap. Frickin gag me!!!
---
Why does she need so many presents?? I, also, get my family more than one because I have only 1 son and 1 grandson, but it looks as though she has 10 or more under “her” tree. I would bet Hannah and Madison, Val’s other 2 children that she doesn’t seem to claim, will not get that many, or even close to it. More, more, more and she will not appreciate, or take care, of any of them. I do understand splurging a little more at Christmas, but she gets all year long and the excessive Disney trips should be considered as part of her Christmas. Explain to her that those trips are ver expensive so they would be part of her birthday and Christmas presents.
---
New thread name

spending money, grifting, spending more money..all day every day
And on top of it Jess asks are you going to have more for me? How many more? Val... another missed opportunity to correct her!! Don't come bawling to the public (for example the video you did on your anxiety because Jess asks what's for lunch/supper etc) YOU created this now YOU fix it!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I noticed she also mentioned in the Nathan video how she can’t sleep by herself anymore because she’s been having dreams. As someone else said, sleeping with her mother is becoming a very regular thing now and it’s not normal. She wants to be glued to her mother 24/7. She is desperately seeking attention from Val all of the time, now even during the night. I wonder if she self talks in Val’s bed all night long? She was positively manic in that dinner video. Couldn’t stop chattering.
She is not having bad dreams she is faking like the others do so she can sleep and kiss Val all night. The "dreams" are not from autism but her schizophrenia. Her mind must never turn off at times because she is getting more and more strange! She is always talking about things in the past that she has made up. She needs the right meds and would definitely be happier! And the talking constantly like tonight is also not autism. A couple years back she was not as far into her disease because she was happier and made more sense!

• Heart
This person is right, Jessica uses what works for her. Saying she’s sad is manipulation. She is cunning and sneaky. She is fully aware what she does. She’s a con artist just like her mom.
I agree...she has no intention of helping anymore. She just wants to eat and get a free meal like her mother. She was a whiny little witch. Plus the "I am sad" crap was to get sympathy! And I just skimmed it

Attachments

I’ve noticed that all of the Vlogmas videos are now on DSGP, not on AI like in years past. Val isn’t in any of them so far, except one or two and Jessica isn’t in any of them. A very different setup from all the other years they’ve done Vlogmas. Marlow’s mother is now showing up in them, also, along with friend, Tayler. I’m wondering if they were told to keep that stuff off of AI. Seems as if AI is now focused on Val/Jessica primarily and DSDG is Hannah/Marlow. Something has definitely changed and it’s very noticeable.

I think most of this so called sadness that Jessica has over Granny and Abbie are placed in Jessica’s head by Val . Every time Jessica is just being to lazy to do something or is just being a miserable witch Val says it’s because she been sad again over granny . All an excuse to give Jessica a pass because Val failed her as a mother. Just look at her behaviors at the last Disney trip I am surprised the Granny trump card wasn’t used then . I think Jessica was pissed because she wasn’t getting her way because she had to share a bed with Hannah and she wanted to sleep with Val who was bunking with Campbell. I am surprised they didn’t request a roll away bed to place next to Val so Jessica could smooch up with Val . Campbell was cutting in on Jessica’s Sunday sleepovers with her mommy. Jessica didn’t look sickly you could tell she was pouting and just so distracted by the fact she wasn’t getting her way for once . So telling Jessica no everyone pays because Jessica is clever enough to make sure they do .
The whole Sunday sleepovers with Val is just wrong on so many levels. That situation gives me the creeps and it’s so inappropriate.
---
Did Val just post that she never thought to set an alarm for Jessica’s shower time ? Really! I mean come on! 36 years old, been showering for at least 25 of those years. And Val finally realized that she could try setting a timer for Jessica to take a shower at a reasonable time ! This shows how utterly stupid Val is. This just shows how much Jessica manipulates that household, so much so that no one thought to take back their sleep from the midnight shower queen. Val, WAKE UP! You are the MOM you set the rules. You don’t let her run the house. Jessica is not a functioning adult. Body wise she is an adult but mentally she is a 2 yr old. Why would you think she is possible of making any decision other than what potato to have for dinner. Would you let her make the decision to go to a storm shelter in a storm? Get out of the house in a fire? That is up to you. WAKE UP! No matter how much you want Jessica to be a decision making adult, she NEVER WILL BE. Get a grip and be the mom. Maybe it is finally time for that day program. Your patience has run out and you are getting old. Time for someone else to take over her care. Val, think of it, you could lay in bed all day, watch old tv shows and not have to deal with Jessica.
Does she really think people believe this crap ? Jessica favorite use of her phone is to ask Siri what time is it . And it took them 36 yrs to think of using an alarm clock to prompt Jessica it’s ok now to get up . Just like Val said on the video Jessica isn’t going to succeed at that because she’ll think she missed the alarm . There are so many other options that are used for the visually impaired to prompt like vibration. And we all know she’s not getting up independently to get a shower because if she was she could do it every day. Why not just have her take a shower the night before to make Thursday plans easier?

Last edited:
The past few videos she’s smooching all over Val and it’s probably because she’s been sleeping with her so often because of the so called dreams. Just another way for her to manipulate to get her way . The kisses you can tell aren’t endearing they are coming from a place that’s inappropriate between mother and daughter. And if she’s been sleeping with her every night it seems like the kissing has come more inappropriate. And like someone said Val dressing butch I was just thinking the same thing. She doesn’t dress ever feminine just like Hannah. There favorite go to fashion is sweaty spandex leggings, tshirts and flannel shirts. My thing there’s no problem with being gay but just own it !
---
They need to take that phone away til she can learn to help.
Exactly and she needs a good swift kick in the ass . Like why do they fear her so much it’s not like you can’t get away from her if she becomes aggressive. Jessica is visually impaired, over weight and it would take nothing to restrain her if needed.
---
I’ve noticed that all of the Vlogmas videos are now on DSGP, not on AI like in years past. Val isn’t in any of them so far, except one or two and Jessica isn’t in any of them. A very different setup from all the other years they’ve done Vlogmas. Marlow’s mother is now showing up in them, also, along with friend, Tayler. I’m wondering if they were told to keep that stuff off of AI. Seems as if AI is now focused on Val/Jessica primarily and DSDG is Hannah/Marlow. Something has definitely changed and it’s very noticeable.
I think it’s probably for tax purposes or to fraud the government for benefits .
---
This person is right, Jessica uses what works for her. Saying she’s sad is manipulation. She is cunning and sneaky. She is fully aware what she does. She’s a con artist just like her mom.
Oh 💯 it’s all about control and trying to manipulate others for her own gain. How can the followers say sweet Jessica? She’s not sweet at all She’s has no manners, selfish and there’s nothing that rings kind .
---
She is not having bad dreams she is faking like the others do so she can sleep and kiss Val all night. The "dreams" are not from autism but her schizophrenia. Her mind must never turn off at times because she is getting more and more strange! She is always talking about things in the past that she has made up. She needs the right meds and would definitely be happier! And the talking constantly like tonight is also not autism. A couple years back she was not as far into her disease because she was happier and made more sense!
I wouldn’t be surprised if the dreams are triggered by giving her to much medicine to sedate her . I know melatonin can trigger bad dreams and lots of medication she takes it’s probably a side effect. Especially if they load her up on melatonin and add a sedative it definitely can cause side effects.
---
They need to take that phone away til she can learn to help.
I know it’s mean but when those storms moved into Tennessee area near her Georgia a few weeks ago I was hoping for them to experience a power outage. Just so Jessica could make Val’s day a living hell .

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think most of this so called sadness that Jessica has over Granny and Abbie are placed in Jessica’s head by Val . Every time Jessica is just being to lazy to do something or is just being a miserable witch Val says it’s because she been sad again over granny . All an excuse to give Jessica a pass because Val failed her as a mother. Just look at her behaviors at the last Disney trip I am surprised the Granny trump card wasn’t used then . I think Jessica was pissed because she wasn’t getting her way because she had to share a bed with Hannah and she wanted to sleep with Val who was bunking with Campbell. I am surprised they didn’t request a roll away bed to place next to Val so Jessica could smooch up with Val . Campbell was cutting in on Jessica’s Sunday sleepovers with her mommy. Jessica didn’t look sickly you could tell she was pouting and just so distracted by the fact she wasn’t getting her way for once . So telling Jessica no everyone pays because Jessica is clever enough to make sure they do .
The whole Sunday sleepovers with Val is just wrong on so many levels. That situation gives me the creeps and it’s so inappropriate.
---

Does she really think people believe this crap ? Jessica favorite use of her phone is to ask Siri what time is it . And it took them 36 yrs to think of using an alarm clock to prompt Jessica it’s ok now to get up . Just like Val said on the video Jessica isn’t going to succeed at that because she’ll think she missed the alarm . There are so many other options that are used for the visually impaired to prompt like vibration. And we all know she’s not getting up independently to get a shower because if she was she could do it every day. Why not just have her take a shower the night before to make Thursday plans easier?
Absolutely right on all counts rbooth61! She just gets in the shower and does nothing. No hair wash or body wash, just stands there wasting water!! And there is no way she picks out clothes, puts on deodorant or brushes her teeth. So she is doing basically nothing. Can you imagine their water bill? I remember an older post that says she spends 15 minutes just playing in the water! Just like a 2 year old...

• Heart
No sausage gravy and biscuits today...hmmm. But Jess still had sausage and eggs. And not surprisingly she couldn't cut the sausage up since it was dry and gross looking. Val finally cut it up. And when she was putting the pieces in the eggs she could see every single little piece of it!!! A miracle!!
Jess was obsessing over her phone calls and was pretty spaced out. Pupils pretty dilated too. I swear they are drugging her more than ever to keep her quiet and away from them. If Val would just take her to the Neurologist or a Psychiatrist and get the correct diagnosis of Schizophrenia, get her on the right meds she could probably act more human and not zone out! Val has already ruined her but maybe something could be salvaged!
Same with Hypochondriac Hannah who is afraid to take a shower!! That is such a crock...she is 30 years old so grow up HH!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.