Autistic Interpretations #18 Burnt food, panic attacks and lies upon lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first post in this thread. Val has panic attacks, Hannah ruins food again and jessica gets her way again.
---
I’m at a loss for a new name for this thread. I tried to sum up all the goings on lately.
Hope it’s ok. I withheld my comments for the last couple days, trying to stay civil. I have lots of thoughts but didn’t want to get into a argument with anyone. We are a pretty tame group compared to other forums and would like it to stay the same as we’ve been.

Let’s just hope somehow Jessica gets someone at APS to actually help her. However it gets reported.
---
So lactose intolerant Hannah had lots of sour cream and cheese again.

a viewer comments that they are so great to be a supportive family to surround Jessica. People! Wake up, not everyone needs to rally around Jessica! She isn’t dying, is completely capable of doing many things for herself, but doesn’t because she’s lazy. And why should she Val and Hannah do everything for her anyway. They wait on her hand and foot. She never has to lift a finger. It’s all about Jessica.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the first post in this thread. Val has panic attacks, Hannah ruins food again and jessica gets her way again.
---
I’m at a loss for a new name for this thread. I tried to sum up all the goings on lately.
Hope it’s ok. I withheld my comments for the last couple days, trying to stay civil. I have lots of thoughts but didn’t want to get into a argument with anyone. We are a pretty tame group compared to other forums and would like it to stay the same as we’ve been.

Let’s just hope somehow Jessica gets someone at APS to actually help her. However it gets reported.
---

a viewer comments that they are so great to be a supportive family to surround Jessica. People! Wake up, not everyone needs to rally around Jessica! She isn’t dying, is completely capable of doing many things for herself, but doesn’t because she’s lazy. And why should she Val and Hannah do everything for her anyway. They wait on her hand and foot. She never has to lift a finger. It’s all about Jessica.
This is what annoys me, among many other things. Jessica does not require 3 people overseeing her every move, 24/7. The problem is, she is used to it now and she expects to be waited on hand and foot. She has a very high and mighty attitude. I truly believe she is more capable than she lets on. She knows exactly how to play it to get her way and they all fall over themselves to rush to her aid, every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is what annoys me, among many other things. Jessica does not require 3 people overseeing her every move, 24/7. The problem is, she is used to it now and she expects to be waited on hand and foot. She has a very high and mighty attitude. I truly believe she is more capable than she lets on. She knows exactly how to play it to get her way and they all fall over themselves to rush to her aid, every single time.
She totally understands how to get her way. I can see her plotting her moves to manipulate Val and Hannah. It’s like wheels turning in her head. She is not as disabled as Val makes her out to be. Why would they sit and resorttv if jessica can’t see the video. Or can she? She can see crumbs on the table so she isn’t as blind as Val her out to be. Val is such. Liar.

• Heart
She totally understands how to get her way. I can see her plotting her moves to manipulate Val and Hannah. It’s like wheels turning in her head. She is not as disabled as Val makes her out to be. Why would they sit and resorttv if jessica can’t see the video. Or can she? She can see crumbs on the table so she isn’t as blind as Val her out to be. Val is such. Liar.
For sure! She runs the house. What they eat, everyones mood, when they can have fun, what they do, what they shop for, when they camp. And it even carries into other ppls homes, Nathan caters to her likes too.. Nonnie and Grandad can never cancel on her no matter what the circumstance is. I would love to see a complete meltdown just once because it must be terrible, that everyone is so afraid to cause one. She is not as disabled as they try to make her out to be. She can manipulate perfectly. She even tries to fake cry, usually she can't get out those tears tho. I was embarrassed for Val today that Jessica could barely count to 15 and couldnt do a very simple 1st grade math problem. Val has completely failed her. Her actions with coddling her and pulling her from school really hurt Jessica, it didn't do her any favors. She should have told Jessica you can't have what you want for every meal at school. And we all know she was never force fed. That's a Val lie to make ppl think it's all the schools fault. Jessica simply didn't want to eat what was offered and threw a fit. Food is her focus and I'm sure the thought of going without a meal because she doesn't like it was unacceptable to her. So she cried to mommy. And now she's a 36 year old who can't count,read, write, or do simple addition. Can't shower, dress herself, stir or even use a fork. Val you completly failed Jessica.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It is very sad what they have created. She needs her meds adjusted and someone to oversee her life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🙏 THANK YOU FOR MAKING A NEW PAGE. Below are a few titles I've been thinking of for the next time or never. But they made me laugh, so I had to share. 🤣😂 I tell you what... these are 3 of the more "proper" ones. 😉 😉

🎃🎃 PUMPKIN PIES, THUNDER THIGHS, SURPRISE-SURPRISE MORE VALERIE LIES!!

🎃🎃 PUMPKIN-PIE, THUNDER THIGH, MOMMY DO I HAVE PINK EYE?

🎃🎃 PUMPKIN PIES, THUNDER THIGHS, AND MORE RIDICULOUS VALERIE LIES!!
---
HELP PLEASE
I have no idea how this forum runs so I have a couple of questions.

#1. Is there an admin or mod who can (for lack of better words) get behind this page and deactivate accounts that have not been active in a year or 2?

I ask because it sounds like there are a lot of people wanting to join and can not because we are at maximum capacity. We really do need all the members we can get.

#2. I know how to reply to someone's post but when I just want to make a new post in the thread about something I saw/heard/whatnot or want to upload videos I've created, how do I post it as a new post? It always goes under someone else's post that I have previously commented on

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO CAN SLAP THE tit OUT OF ME UNTIL I GET IT RIGHT!! 😆 🤣 😆 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Glad she is gone (again). I can’t stand sh!t stirrers. We’ve run them all off, for the most part. I’ve been here since thread #1 and I’m not going anywhere just because a rando wanders in off the streets and acts like she owns the place! 😂

I Hope Vals panic attack was from intrusive thoughts about her circus potentially getting shut down and having to get a real job.

• Heart
Here is an attachment the lady trying to join asked me to post. This is another reason why I ask if we can try to get new members in. I have NO PROBLEM helping her post because she's worked hard getting in touch with APS etc. and tries every day to get into this forum.
It would be best if she could post these from her own account along with her comments so I am not the "middle-man" and if there are questions, comments or concerns, those can be directly asked to her.

I admit that I have done ZERO work on calling APS, but I do post videos and pictures when calling them out.

🐫 Happy Hump Day my friends!! 🐫

Thank you.
---
For sure! She runs the house. What they eat, everyones mood, when they can have fun, what they do, what they shop for, when they camp. And it even carries into other ppls homes, Nathan caters to her likes too.. Nonnie and Grandad can never cancel on her no matter what the circumstance is. I would love to see a complete meltdown just once because it must be terrible, that everyone is so afraid to cause one. She is not as disabled as they try to make her out to be. She can manipulate perfectly. She even tries to fake cry, usually she can't get out those tears tho. I was embarrassed for Val today that Jessica could barely count to 15 and couldnt do a very simple 1st grade math problem. Val has completely failed her. Her actions with coddling her and pulling her from school really hurt Jessica, it didn't do her any favors. She should have told Jessica you can't have what you want for every meal at school. And we all know she was never force fed. That's a Val lie to make ppl think it's all the schools fault. Jessica simply didn't want to eat what was offered and threw a fit. Food is her focus and I'm sure the thought of going without a meal because she doesn't like it was unacceptable to her. So she cried to mommy. And now she's a 36 year old who can't count,read, write, or do simple addition. Can't shower, dress herself, stir or even use a fork. Val you completly failed Jessica.
EXCELLENT POST!! EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS SPOT ON!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
---

---

Thanks for the new thread Grammacloud. You are the bomb! I think we are a really good gr Also. We have a core 10 to 15 people with good insight into the mental health world. We all need to stay strong and just ignore troublemaker.
---
Just a side note. My son is also 35. I just ask him if he had 12 pieces of candy and needed 15 how many more pieces would he need. His answer was 24. We have worked on math all these years and just recently started making progress with just the most basic. With that said he taught himself to speak fluent Spanish before he finished high school and is now learning the Native American language from the tribe he is a member. Unlike Jess he does many chores. She could do so much more with proper consistent help.
---
Glad she is gone (again). I can’t stand sh!t stirrers. We’ve run them all off, for the most part. I’ve been here since thread #1 and I’m not going anywhere just because a rando wanders in off the streets and acts like she owns the place! 😂

I Hope Vals panic attack was from intrusive thoughts about her circus potentially getting shut down and having to get a real job.
I really hope you are right. We have quite a few that have been here since the beginning. I’ve not been here quite that long.
---
🙏 THANK YOU FOR MAKING A NEW PAGE. Below are a few titles I've been thinking of for the next time or never. But they made me laugh, so I had to share. 🤣😂 I tell you what... these are 3 of the more "proper" ones. 😉 😉

---
HELP PLEASE

#1. Is there an admin or mod who can (for lack of better words) get behind this page and deactivate accounts that have not been active in a year or 2?

I ask because it sounds like there are a lot of people wanting to join and can not because we are at maximum capacity. We really do need all the members we can get.

#2. I know how to reply to someone's post but when I just want to make a new post in the thread about something I saw/heard/whatnot or want to upload videos I've created, how do I post it as a new post? It always goes under someone else's post that I have previously commented on

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO CAN SLAP THE tit OUT OF ME UNTIL I GET IT RIGHT!! 😆 🤣 😆 🤣
Great thread suggestions. Loved all three. To answer your questions….
1. I saw a post by an admin a couple of weeks ago. Maybe someone else remembers. I really wish there was a way to screen new members to kee The trouble makers out.
2. To make a new post go to the bottom of the page where it says quote in thee blank box and type.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

---
HELP PLEASE

Ok . Instead of hitting post a reply on someone's post scroll down to the end of the posts where it says write your reply. Write what you want and attach files..then you hit post reply after you've wrote what you want. I don't know why it still says post reply but it won't be quoting anyone. It will be a fresh post.

Reactions: 7
Ok . Instead of hitting post a reply on someone's post scroll down to the end of the posts where it says write your reply. Write what you want and attach files..then you hit post reply after you've wrote what you want. I don't know why it still says post reply but it won't be quoting anyone. It will be a fresh post.
Spkmymnd you did that so much better than me. I’m on a poker trip and my mind is a little foggy.

Reactions: 8
Thank you for the help.
---
Thanks for the new thread Grammacloud. You are the bomb! I think we are a really good gr Also. We have a core 10 to 15 people with good insight into the mental health world. We all need to stay strong and just ignore troublemaker.
---

Just a side note. My son is also 35. I just ask him if he had 12 pieces of candy and needed 15 how many more pieces would he need. His answer was 24. We have worked on math all these years and just recently started making progress with just the most basic. With that said he taught himself to speak fluent Spanish before he finished high school and is now learning the Native American language from the tribe he is a member. Unlike Jess he does many chores. She could do so much more with proper consistent help.
---

I really hope you are right. We have quite a few that have been here since the beginning. I’ve not been here quite that long.
---

Great thread suggestions. Loved all three. To answer your questions….
1. I saw a post by an admin a couple of weeks ago. Maybe someone else remembers. I really wish there was a way to screen new members to kee The trouble makers out.
2. To make a new post go to the bottom of the page where it says quote in thee blank box and type.
Have a nice day.
Thank you so much 💓

Reactions: 4
Here is an attachment the lady trying to join asked me to post. This is another reason why I ask if we can try to get new members in. I have NO PROBLEM helping her post because she's worked hard getting in touch with APS etc. and tries every day to get into this forum.
It would be best if she could post these from her own account along with her comments so I am not the "middle-man" and if there are questions, comments or concerns, those can be directly asked to her.

I admit that I have done ZERO work on calling APS, but I do post videos and pictures when calling them out.

🐫 Happy Hump Day my friends!! 🐫

Thank you.
---

EXCELLENT POST!! EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS SPOT ON!!
The more complaints the better. I know it can be filed online as well . Hopefully this scam gets shut down and Jessica gets services needed.
---
It’s odd how Marlowe has reappeared. Is it because APS or her and Hannah made up ? So many things lately are saying things are going well at the Brooks house. Just look at the meals they’ve been making it’s like they’re digging deep in the freezer to see what they can find. Looks like just maybe the money coming in isn’t that great .

Last edited:
Reasonable. Val is about to wear this word out. Jess was allowed to choose her breakfast, nuggets. Is that reasonable? I do Think so. A serving was 4. They discuss 5 being reasonable, but of course she had 6.
I’m in a hotel till late this afternoon so I’ve been looking at Facebook. I got to thinking and would like some of y’all’s opinions. The post here of Doctoring that was dated October 11 was on DHS letterhead said it is being investigated and in another referenced a man going to their house on Thursday. If youwatch some of their videos since that day they seem different. They are back to asking Jess if she wawants t make one and there seems to be more teaching, maybe?? Is Val afraid of loosing her money train? They still have her on camera in old pajamas, hair unkempt, and no bra. So am I reading too much into this?
---
Reasonable. Val is about to wear this word out. Jess was allowed to choose her breakfast, nuggets. Is that reasonable? I don’t Think so. A serving was 4. They discuss 5 being reasonable, but of course she had 6.
I’m in a hotel till late this afternoon so I’ve been looking at Facebook. I got to thinking and would like some of y’all’s opinions. The post here of Doctoring that was dated October 11 was on DHS letterhead said it is being investigated and in another referenced a man going to their house on Thursday. If youwatch some of their videos since that day they seem different. They are back to asking Jess if she wawants t make one and there seems to be more teaching, maybe?? Is Val afraid of loosing her money train? They still have her on camera in old pajamas, hair unkempt, and no bra. So am I reading too much into this?
---
Reasonable. Val is about to wear this word out. Jess was allowed to choose her breakfast, nuggets. Is that reasonable? I do Think so. A serving was 4. They discuss 5 being reasonable, but of course she had 6.
---
So sorry about the double post. I was trying to edit the first to say I don’t think so on the reasonable breakfast.

Reactions: 9
Thanks grammacloud for the new thread!
Sorry I was out of sorts the last couple of days and if I offended anyone I am very sorry.
This mornings video was about letting Jess have choices. Chicken nuggets for breakfast or lunch. 4 which is the serving size or the 6 she decided she wanted and got! Oh and she made it known those were HER bag of chicken nuggets! Lol
Val used the example at the end that if Jess was somewhere where they would have no set seving size she would know what was reasonable. Hello....she would eat as many as she could get!!! She would have just kept putting them on the pan this morning if you were not standing there!!! She can't be reasonable because you have never made her be. Can't start now Val.
And the fact that you outright lied about Jess deciding what she wants for meals made me laugh. Most of the time you all eat what princess wants. So just stop.
Hannah you don't need to be in every video...we don't care.
Jess yelled at Daryl right at the beginning of the video because he came by her. Yup she loves those dogs.
---
---

---

So sorry about the double post. I was trying to edit the first to say I don’t think so on the reasonable breakfast.
Yup they are all covering their butts since then. And Val is trying but failing to try and teach Jess things. Not the independence anymore but the "reasonable " thing! I believe Jess's brain can't even fathom that. She is like a 4 year old in her thinking who wants what she wants when she wants it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry I was out of sorts the last couple of days and if I offended anyone I am very sorry.
This mornings video was about letting Jess have choices. Chicken nuggets for breakfast or lunch. 4 which is the serving size or the 6 she decided she wanted and got! Oh and she made it known those were HER bag of chicken nuggets! Lol
Val used the example at the end that if Jess was somewhere where they would have no set seving size she would know what was reasonable. Hello....she would eat as many as she could get!!! She would have just kept putting them on the pan this morning if you were not standing there!!! She can't be reasonable because you have never made her be. Can't start now Val.
And the fact that you outright lied about Jess deciding what she wants for meals made me laugh. Most of the time you all eat what princess wants. So just stop.
Jess yelled at Daryl right at the beginning of the video because he came by her. Yup she loves those dogs.
---

Yup they are all covering their butts since then. And Val is trying but failing to try and teach Jess things. Not the independence anymore but the "reasonable " thing! I believe Jess's brain can't even fathom that. She is like a 4 year old in her thinking who wants what she wants when she wants it!
Don't apologise Susan.that Messy Bessie made us all on edge. I still have no idea why she does that,but glad she's gone.Thank you for the photos.💓

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If asked I’m betting Jess has no clue what the word reasonable means, is it reasonable to think if Jess were left to her own decision about how many nuggets to have she would stop at six. Why not have no discussion at all about how many and see how that works out. Another great concern other than Jessica being exploited is taxpayers $$$ being used for unnecessary caregiving, waivers with no boundaries on how funds are spent. Instead of new cars, campers or the privilege of family members not having to work, they should be to further Jessica’s social skills, learning and independence. The waivers don’t seem to have guidelines nor structure, here in Canada, these funds are harder to obtain, not following the rules would mean instant disqualification and withdrawal of funds. This family is playing the system from every angle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
---

Yes, what Misty said. No need to apologize. You only said what most/all of us were thinking. We worry about being reported. If Wallfly could get booted anyone can. She has lots of wisdom when it comes to anything to do with mental illness. Maybe we should all agree when or if it happens again we all do the reporting. 🤔

• Heart
Something else bothered me on this mornings breakfast video. Why did Val have to tell Jessica that Campbell was eating the last piece of pumpkin bread from the original loaf??? It was not her pumpkin bread alone! She would not have even noticed if he ate it or not. Tell us again how you don't cater to princess!!!

Something else bothered me on this mornings breakfast video. Why did Val have to tell Jessica that Campbell was eating the last piece of pumpkin bread from the original loaf??? It was not her pumpkin bread alone! She would not have even noticed if he ate it or not. Tell us again how you don't cater to princess!!!
I missed the Campbell part, it’s his house, he probably paid for it. Let him eat in peace. But I was thinking, a while back Jessica was always asking what social media the video was for. Evidently, she got paid accordingly. Now, we see Hannah creeping into all the shots with Val. Does she get paid per performance? She reminds me of a three year old who always wants their picture taken. There was nothing for her to add to this mornings video. Just shut up Hannah. Val says, what if Jessica is alone to make a decision on how many to eat. HAHAHA, like Jessica will ever be alone. Just like the dogs, who are never left alone, neither will Jessica. If she doesn’t have someone to be with her, they don’t go. Wake up Val, Jessica will never be independent. And Jessica does dictate what meals they have, every day. They might vary their side dishes that she won’t touch, but it’s Jessica’s way or a meltdown. Did you notice we didn’t see her taking the pan out of the oven? She probably dropped it and they picked it up. Lots of jumpcuts this morning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.