Autistic Interpretations #13 Camping, slapping, and taking advantage, oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously look at the “adult”playing in the baby pool. I thought no water says til the sores clear up. Another lie Val. No follow through at all. And jeez look at the awful scaring on her leg that’s insane it goes all around to the back. Get her help you loser Val.
That is abuse Valdawg!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is a great comment.
Sadly....Val insists on lying to Jessica and makes everyone else do the same.
Like convincing Jessica she's in " classes" learning to be a nurse,or she's going to be moving into her own place or with Keely, Jessica has been told by Val...that certain rides at Disney are Jessicas, that Zoe is Jessica's dog, that they are moving to Disney , anything Val wants Jessica to like or be interested in Val manipulates Jess by lying to her convincing her that it belongs to her!

It's extremely sad....and in my eyes it's mental abuse.

Val got angry at a teacher claiming she scarred Jessica for life because she wouldn't lie to Jessica and follow Vals instructions on lying to Jessica about being a nurse ...
Val wanted this professional to be unprofessional, risk her job, be unethical and lie to Jessica in order to make her happy. Can you imagine???

Again....this is way Val has removed people from Jessica's life. Abusers isolate their prey.

The shopping video with Marlo and Jess...perfect example of how inappropriate Jessica's questions are to people ... " what's your mother's name? Wherever you live? Why did you leave home? These are NOT appropriate to ask people..as still needs and LOVES to tell strangers about dead Abby...whose been gone for years...but keep letting her obsess about it Val.

Notice Marlo just stood there red faced grinning like an idiot allowing Jessica to ask all those inappropriate questions AND filming it!!!? Marlo does as Val says.

If a strange woman approached my daughter at work and started asking her PERSONAL questions I would tell my daughter to refuse service or call a manager because no cashier needs to be accosted and drilled with personal questions by a stranger while working!!!

I would NEVER encourage my child to question people like that...it's RUDE it's invasive, it's personal!!!! Teach Jessica some manners and appropriate conversation ....but no...the world must serve Vals demands.

Val is unfit and in need of serious mental help.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The video of the morning...a bunch of nothing but Jess saying "what is this one" asking about her coloring books! Her head cut off and her sniffing pages of BRAND NEW COLORING BOOKS!!!! Never used and when Val did happen to show us more of the closet there are tons of books! So why the other day did they have to go to 2 stores to find her the coloring book she made up in her own deranged head???? She hoards those too! And Jess does not even try to color...she rips the pages out and scribbles like a 2 year old then throws them to the side! What a waste...
Val you are such an awful mother to let you feral daughter just waste things! Damn donate those coloring books to a children's hospital and let kids who can really color enjoy them!! Not your scab picking, farting, crotch rubbing, slapping daughter who appreciates nothing! While you are at it get rid of 50% of those stupid cards as since she is "blind" she won't miss them!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The only thing she keeps up with, is Jessica's monthly check! But don't buy her a freaking bra, her tittie's are gonna be down to the floor before to long! She's already a hunchback! And pigeon toed it's ridiculous 😅😂
Has anyone seen the "garden" lately???
---
She is absolutely disgusting. Such a feral animal. She was picking her nose and farting on the live. I can’t even believe how a mother can sit there and think that’s ok. Especially sitting at the damn kitchen table. Wtf is wrong with these disgusting people. Jessica is such a gross animal.
also this Anna I feel so bad for her she really thinks her dolls are real. And Val was responding to her about giving her doll I’ve cream and stuff.
What?!?! What a tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
About all the wishlists and begging for deck money, and camper money. I find it so hard to believe that Val’s family would condone this shameless grifting, especially Granddad and Nonnie. When I first found AI, it was full of such good information, both past and present. Of course now, we all know it’s just the same performances, coached and edited, doing the same things very poorly over and over, and no informative Q&A’s at all. I think the new page should be called, “watch us spend YOUR hard earned money”. Anyway, I first smelled a rat when the deck thing came up, actually shocked. Then just very shortly after, not nearly enough time to raise enough money, there were Nathan and Granddad building it. I thought, well thank goodness. They must have seen how awful the begging looked and thrown in the money and gotten it done. Don’t know if that was the case or not, but at least that ended. My whole point in this is to say that if Jess was my granddaughter and this business was going on, I’d be so far up my daughter’s a**, she wouldn’t know what hit her. No way I would support any of this. I won’t call Jessica names because she is absolutely not to blame. Just like any toddler (pretty damned smart) she has responded very well to the nurturing she has had all her life and it has created a person who is pretty obnoxious, spoiled and unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A quick thrown together 3 min. Video of a headless Jessica squatted by her closet obsessing over her hoard of hundreds of colouring books... " THEY READ".

Flipping pages and rhythmically demanding ... " what is it " to every single page without even TRYING to actually look at the page her self ...is ridiculous ...what exactly is this teaching her??? Besides how to be manipulative and repeat herself a million times...this isn't reading anything....this is Jessica's way to monopolize a person's time by demanding quick answers to her " game"and have someone give her attention.

I understand stims, sensory needs etc... This " reading colouring books" is neither...it's just Jessica manipulating, ordering someone, getting attention... And it teaches absolutely nothing...it's extremely sad.

This could of been a great opportunity to show Jess colouring ,strengthen her supposidly weak hands, practice hand, eye coordination ,actually LOOK at the pages herself and name what the picture is...practice colours , etc...

If she can SEE the container with the red lid in the fridge, the crumbs on her plate, packages across the room on the dinning table she can look at a huge baby elephant in a colouring page...at least TRY.

Jessica is a hoarder among her other issues ...her life is absolutely pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
---

Val mentioned the garden on the live Thursday saying that the plants were looking not well...turning yellow! Listen dumb ass Val they are in pots and you are drowning them! That video that you let Jess water them that was WAY to much!!! No place for the water to drain so it kills them! I thought she was such a wonderful gardener....learned from your grandfather and father! Apparently you were not paying attention!! 😕
---
A quick thrown together 3 min. Video of a headless Jessica squatted by her closet obsessing over her hoard of hundreds of colouring books... " THEY READ".

Flipping pages and rhythmically demanding ... " what is it " to every single page without even TRYING to actually look at the page her self ...is ridiculous ...what exactly is this teaching her??? Besides how to be manipulative and repeat herself a million times...this isn't reading anything....this is Jessica's way to monopolize a person's time by demanding quick answers to her " game"and have someone give her attention.

I understand stims, sensory needs etc... This " reading colouring books" is neither...it's just Jessica manipulating, ordering someone, getting attention... And it teaches absolutely nothing...it's extremely sad.

This could of been a great opportunity to show Jess colouring ,strengthen her supposidly weak hands, practice hand, eye coordination ,actually LOOK at the pages herself and name what the picture is...practice colours , etc...

If she can SEE the container with the red lid in the fridge, the crumbs on her plate, packages across the room on the dinning table she can look at a huge baby elephant in a colouring page...at least TRY.

Jessica is a hoarder among her other issues ...her life is absolutely pitiful.
Very well said WallFly!! She just wants undivided attention! And while she was looking through the coloring books she would skip right over the puzzle pages and go to the next page with a picture on it and ask what is this!!!! So she does see more than they let on! Just like when she plays with monopoly money and keeps asking the color is this!!! But left on her own she has piles of matching colored "money"!
Did you catch her whisper to her mother on the live that when they get their new house that Hannah can't come???? Now that was interesting to me! Hannah tries way to hard to make us think she likes Jess but Jess could care less! She just wants Val all to herself! Sad, sad life and not joyful at all!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
There are free apps that you can download and use them to take a picture of a plant. It will tell you what it is called and if it is not doing well it will tell you what is wrong and how to remedy the problem. I use it all the time. It has helped turn my brown thumb green. But Val knows it all. Another life changing project she’s failed at.

• Haha
About all the wishlists and begging for deck money, and camper money. I find it so hard to believe that Val’s family would condone this shameless grifting, especially Granddad and Nonnie. When I first found AI, it was full of such good information, both past and present. Of course now, we all know it’s just the same performances, coached and edited, doing the same things very poorly over and over, and no informative Q&A’s at all. I think the new page should be called, “watch us spend YOUR hard earned money”. Anyway, I first smelled a rat when the deck thing came up, actually shocked. Then just very shortly after, not nearly enough time to raise enough money, there were Nathan and Granddad building it. I thought, well thank goodness. They must have seen how awful the begging looked and thrown in the money and gotten it done. Don’t know if that was the case or not, but at least that ended. My whole point in this is to say that if Jess was my granddaughter and this business was going on, I’d be so far up my daughter’s a**, she wouldn’t know what hit her. No way I would support any of this. I won’t call Jessica names because she is absolutely not to blame. Just like any toddler (pretty damned smart) she has responded very well to the nurturing she has had all her life and it has created a person who is pretty obnoxious, spoiled and unlikeable.
I totally agree Fairly Certain. When my son was born I was just 25 weeks along so he had a very long NICU stay. In our small town (about 600 people in city limits) had another mother with a baby in the NICU both a 2 hour drive away. She had donation jars up in all the businesses in town and I couldn’t understand why my parents absolutely refused to let anyone do that for us. We drove the 140 miles round trip 3 times a week and my husband and I stayed in a hotel every weekend to see him and be close to him. Over time this was quite expensive and my parents paid for all of it. I came to understand why. You Val need to learn this lesson. Take care of your own!! Don’t beg! It’s not a good look. I keep my circle very small. No one knows my business but we all know all of Val’s business and she can’t go back. What’s done is done. Sorry for the long post but it triggered so many memories I just had to share.
---
Val mentioned the garden on the live Thursday saying that the plants were looking not well...turning yellow! Listen dumb ass Val they are in pots and you are drowning them! That video that you let Jess water them that was WAY to much!!! No place for the water to drain so it kills them! I thought she was such a wonderful gardener....learned from your grandfather and father! Apparently you were not paying attention!! 😕
---

Very well said WallFly!! She just wants undivided attention! And while she was looking through the coloring books she would skip right over the puzzle pages and go to the next page with a picture on it and ask what is this!!!! So she does see more than they let on! Just like when she plays with monopoly money and keeps asking the color is this!!! But left on her own she has piles of matching colored "money"!
Did you catch her whisper to her mother on the live that when they get their new house that Hannah can't come???? Now that was interesting to me! Hannah tries way to hard to make us think she likes Jess but Jess could care less! She just wants Val all to herself! Sad, sad life and not joyful at all!!!
We’ll dang! I’ve went back on that live and listened and I never could hear the fart and now I can’t hear this whisper. But I know Jess farts like a horse all the time and she definitely wants Val all to herself. I would go so far as to say she hates Hannah most of the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I totally agree Fairly Certain. When my son was born I was just 25 weeks along so he had a very long NICU stay. In our small town (about 600 people in city limits) had another mother with a baby in the NICU both a 2 hour drive away. She had donation jars up in all the businesses in town and I couldn’t understand why my parents absolutely refused to let anyone do that for us. We drove the 140 miles round trip 3 times a week and my husband and I stayed in a hotel every weekend to see him and be close to him. Over time this was quite expensive and my parents paid for all of it. I came to understand why. You Val need to learn this lesson. Take care of your own!! Don’t beg! It’s not a good look. I keep my circle very small. No one knows my business but we all know all of Val’s business and she can’t go back. What’s done is done. Sorry for the long post but it triggered so many memories I just had to share.
---

We’ll dang! I’ve went back on that live and listened and I never could hear the fart and now I can’t hear this whisper. But I know Jess farts like a horse all the time and she definitely wants Val all to herself. I would go so far as to say she hates Hannah most of the time.
When my folks and grandparents were alive we all helped each other because that's what family does. Now they are gone we still do for each other.. small group now but we help!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When my folks and grandparents were alive we all helped each other because that's what family does. Now they are gone we still do for each other.. small group now but we help!
Or get an honest job. You want money, you want things. Work for them. Get off your freakin lazy ass and go to work. They’re nothing but white trash begging for money. No better than the panhandlers on the street corners who beg for money. No better than a pimp, pimping out their disabled adult daughter/sister to make money off of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I heard Jessica whisper to Val too...about Hannah not coming to live with them.

That's exactly how the Brooks household runs..on LIES, SECRETS and DISRESPECT.

Jessica is a very mean manipulative woman..she has been taught for 35 years how to get HER way, how to Manipulate everyone around her with her verbal threats , hitting, tantrums and meltdowns.

If she had her way only Val...and Jessica s OBSESSIONS would be in HER home..Keely and her latest obsession The new Hannah.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
All of these lies outta Val. Jessica doesn’t pick because she has autism and anxiety and schizophrenia nor does it start as a mosquito bite or blemish. She just randomly finds patches of skin and picks. We’ve never seen a pimple on her and she picked all winter and there are no mosquitoes out in winter Val. When she picks and scratches her nasty crotch is that a pimple or mosquito bite too Val? Also the number 7 is because Jessica is a glutton and has to have more than needed. I never see Val or Hannah have more than 3 or 4 sausage balls. Jessica is just a pig. Also the last lie about her throwing the food. She has ALWAYS placed things on the pan one by one she never threw them. It’s not a god damn auditory stim or listening for it or tactile defensiveness. She throws it because she is a brat that you don’t correct nor give consequences. Just like rewards for not picking you reward her even when she picks so that’s more bull tit. There are so many videos of Jessica making crispy crowns and nuggets and not once has she thrown them on the pan. Keep up the lies and keep making excuses for big ass spoiled brat.
---
---

The first is at 39:25 and the second is 54:40 it’s so disgusting the first time she literally lifts her leg and pushes it out the second time she backs up into the kitchen and sticks her ass out and pushes another one out and Val says “thank u Jessica” seriously thank you instead of how about stop being a disgusting pig on the live and in the damn kitchen and go the bathroom of to your bedroom and do that nasty ass tit. So gross

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Sadly....Val insists on lying to Jessica and makes everyone else do the same.
Like convincing Jessica she's in " classes" learning to be a nurse,or she's going to be moving into her own place or with Keely, Jessica has been told by Val...that certain rides at Disney are Jessicas, that Zoe is Jessica's dog, that they are moving to Disney , anything Val wants Jessica to like or be interested in Val manipulates Jess by lying to her convincing her that it belongs to her!

It's extremely sad....and in my eyes it's mental abuse.

Val got angry at a teacher claiming she scarred Jessica for life because she wouldn't lie to Jessica and follow Vals instructions on lying to Jessica about being a nurse ...
Val wanted this professional to be unprofessional, risk her job, be unethical and lie to Jessica in order to make her happy. Can you imagine???

Again....this is way Val has removed people from Jessica's life. Abusers isolate their prey.

The shopping video with Marlo and Jess...perfect example of how inappropriate Jessica's questions are to people ... " what's your mother's name? Wherever you live? Why did you leave home? These are NOT appropriate to ask people..as still needs and LOVES to tell strangers about dead Abby...whose been gone for years...but keep letting her obsess about it Val.

Notice Marlo just stood there red faced grinning like an idiot allowing Jessica to ask all those inappropriate questions AND filming it!!!? Marlo does as Val says.

If a strange woman approached my daughter at work and started asking her PERSONAL questions I would tell my daughter to refuse service or call a manager because no cashier needs to be accosted and drilled with personal questions by a stranger while working!!!

I would NEVER encourage my child to question people like that...it's RUDE it's invasive, it's personal!!!! Teach Jessica some manners and appropriate conversation ....but no...the world must serve Vals demands.

Val is unfit and in need of serious mental help.
It seems that it would be illegal, and if not it's downright rude to be filming that crap in the stores! Certainly by now someone has had the sense to tell them those questions are none of her business and to turn the damn camera off. 😑

Reactions: 6
I heard Jessica whisper to Val too...about Hannah not coming to live with them.

That's exactly how the Brooks household runs..on LIES, SECRETS and DISRESPECT.

Jessica is a very mean manipulative woman..she has been taught for 35 years how to get HER way, how to Manipulate everyone around her with her verbal threats , hitting, tantrums and meltdowns.

If she had her way only Val...and Jessica s OBSESSIONS would be in HER home..Keely and her latest obsession The new Hannah.
Did you notice that we don't hear that much about Keely or Texas Lori? I wonder if they are finally getting wise to the scamming Brooks! Looks like the new hanger on will be Hannah Tinsel!! Lol...
---
All of these lies outta Val. Jessica doesn’t pick because she has autism and anxiety and schizophrenia nor does it start as a mosquito bite or blemish. She just randomly finds patches of skin and picks. We’ve never seen a pimple on her and she picked all winter and there are no mosquitoes out in winter Val. When she picks and scratches her nasty crotch is that a pimple or mosquito bite too Val? Also the number 7 is because Jessica is a glutton and has to have more than needed. I never see Val or Hannah have more than 3 or 4 sausage balls. Jessica is just a pig. Also the last lie about her throwing the food. She has ALWAYS placed things on the pan one by one she never threw them. It’s not a god damn auditory stim or listening for it or tactile defensiveness. She throws it because she is a brat that you don’t correct nor give consequences. Just like rewards for not picking you reward her even when she picks so that’s more bull tit. There are so many videos of Jessica making crispy crowns and nuggets and not once has she thrown them on the pan. Keep up the lies and keep making excuses for big ass spoiled brat.
---

The first is at 39:25 and the second is 54:40 it’s so disgusting the first time she literally lifts her leg and pushes it out the second time she backs up into the kitchen and sticks her ass out and pushes another one out and Val says “thank u Jessica” seriously thank you instead of how about stop being a disgusting pig on the live and in the damn kitchen and go the bathroom of to your bedroom and do that nasty ass tit. So gross
Val is so full of BS!!
---
It seems that it would be illegal, and if not it's downright rude to be filming that crap in the stores! Certainly by now someone has had the sense to tell them those questions are none of her business and to turn the damn camera off. 😑
I would definitely tell who ever is filming to turn it off! Look at all the unsuspecting people they film and put it on FB and Utube! Most people don't want to find out after the fact they are on some damn video from Disney! I call invasion of privacy!

Last edited:
Did you notice that we don't hear that much about Keely or Texas Lori? I wonder if they are finally getting wise to the scamming Brooks! Looks like the new hanger on will be Hannah Tinsel!! Lol...
---

Val is so full of BS!!
---

I would definitely tell who ever is filming to turn it off! Look at all the unsuspecting people they film and put it on FB and Utube! Most people don't want to find out after the fact they are on some damn video from Disney! I call invasion of privacy!
She still talks about scheduled calls and texts with keeley and her scheduled once a week with Lori and also donna morrow I think that was her Aunt sue’s daughter. It’s Augustina we haven’t heard about in a long time haven’t seen her on lives in the chat either. I wonder if Val made Hannah hetzel and Augustina sign a non disclosure agreement. 🤔

Must be Hannah’s next illness. I saw her say I have the same symptoms as you Hannah.
Someone who feeds off of others “symptoms” whether real or imaginative 😟
---
OMG I just started watching the live and my God where do these followers come from! One nut said her baby doll had her tonsils and adenoids removed and she is taking pain medication to make her feel better!!!!!!! WTH...these are the people who think Jess is doing so well with independence!!! I just can't understand them!
Jess sure can rip open those cards but can't stir things because of her mild CP! What a crock Val! You all need rooms in the booby hatch!
Someone mentioned earlier that since Hannah and Marlow take care of Jess that Val should go back to work!!!! Hello ....would you want that nut job taking care of you! Hell no!!!!
So is Hannah camping now? And is Marlow with her??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Since Hannah is reverting to b ing a teenage )or younger) and Marlow is very immature. . . They ALL need to get jobs and put jEss into a facility so she has any chance of ever becoming social. The longer they wait the more chance that when Jess does become a ward of the state (it is inevitable Val - the feral animal you’ve create will keep anyone from ever taking Jess when you’re gone or when you are finally institutionalized for your abusive, exploitating self
---
Here's a couple pictures of a Joyful life!!!! Jess sitting right on camera picking the scab under her nose!!! And the other 2 were when she was having her own conversations with the people not there!!! My God I am amazed she does not cut her face with those cards! Her schizophrenia is in full force and I just can't watch anymore.
Oh and Hannah and Marlow are together on vacation....isn't that so sweet!!!🤣😂
It HAS been a couple weeks since they were on a trip. . . . . I truly believe they are living and funding all this on credit cards. .. . . I wonder how many of them are in Jessica’s name. . .
---
I honestly think they make up the packages themselves so she thinks she got something. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s crossed my mind before.
I think so too, I think hat is why there are no more videos of PO days
---
Did you hear Val they drugged her with her xanex to go the dentist. She had said before she has Xanex as a breakthrough anxiety medication. So she drugged her up that’s probably why they didn’t show it. And they probably didn’t even do anything it was prob just a consultation.
Many days she is obviously drugged when they don’t want to mess with her. . . Hope you refilled the med Val. . .
---
---

Since it has been a couple weeks since the first video about all of Val’s GREAT gardening plans. . . . Chances are good that either Campbell has then over doing anything to it OR else Val will mention at some point the REASON why it failed. . .
---
---

Val is so full of BS!!
---

I’m surprised youtube allows them to be on their platform,
---
Another LIE on the “live” - Val said they took a break from Club Crispy in October because they didn’t feel they could give the time to it their ALL and probably WILL start it back up. . . . MONEY!! Val’s reason for everything. . . Remember when she lied and said they were threatened!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s Augustina we haven’t heard about in a long time haven’t seen her on lives in the chat either. I wonder if Val made Hannah hetzel and Augustina sign a non disclosure agreement. 🤔
Agustina’s still there. Her screen name is now “Maria Agustina Bardier” … hidden in plain sight. They still don’t acknowledge her, though.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.