Autistic Interpretations #13 Camping, slapping, and taking advantage, oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going through some of there videos and I wonder what happened to val, videoing her doing choresšŸ˜… that didn't last longšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I caught the Hannah being alone because I am not with her! That is so sick and sad! Hannah is 30, an adult and she does not need her mommy with her 24/7. I also found it strange that they did not pick a place where Drayl and Benny could not go along. They just LOVE those dogs so much!! BS....they are both sick of them already but don't know how to get out of their commitment to them! I expect that Daryl will be re-homed soon!
But where is Bennie? I think Darryl is such a pain because Hannah has made him one. I canā€™t stand when people put human characteristics onto animals and treat them like kids.
Now, we know why Hannah was working so hard, so was throwing together videos and uploading them, so they could be automatically released at certain time on certain days. Val, would never be able to keep up with her hard job by doing it herself.
This will probably be the only time in 6 years that it will be just Val, Campbell and Jessica in the same house. Val should be drinking by tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But where is Bennie? I think Darryl is such a pain because Hannah has made him one. I canā€™t stand when people put human characteristics onto animals and treat them like kids.
Now, we know why Hannah was working so hard, so was throwing together videos and uploading them, so they could be automatically released at certain time on certain days. Val, would never be able to keep up with her hard job by doing it herself.
This will probably be the only time in 6 years that it will be just Val, Campbell and Jessica in the same house. Val should be drinking by tonight.
Val mentioned yesterday Benny is with Marlows mother after someone on the live asked.
---
More sausage balls for breakfast today. Not even sure if it's this morning but that's what was posted. Jess in those stupid flannel pajamas again. She was a mess so it might have been today. Vals fun meter sounded pegged already!!! Lol...sure is a joyful life isn't it Val!!! It's going to be a LONG week Val and you deserve every minute of it!!!
Oh and Jess wanted to know what was for dinner already, Val mentioned chicken fried rice and that sure did not sit well with Jess....lol! Awwww Baby Huey wanted something else apparently. To bad, so sad Jess....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Agree Bransmom27! I thought I heard her fart but my TV was on so thought I was hearing things! Then when she stood up and kept moving around i yi yi! And Val never flinched so it must be an all day occurrence! But she just stopped with the cards and lifited a cheek!
And that obsessing over the cards, Tanya and Tinsel was maddening....all the self talk gave me a headache. I had to watch it in bits! And that nervous crap is been taught by Val! All the are you nervous or are you anxious! Good grief!
And with everything they film how come there is not a video on the dentist?? Or the blood draw she supposedly had! Is it just lip service because Val read our conversation on here or is it real?????
Did you hear Val they drugged her with her xanex to go the dentist. She had said before she has Xanex as a breakthrough anxiety medication. So she drugged her up thatā€™s probably why they didnā€™t show it. And they probably didnā€™t even do anything it was prob just a consultation.

• Sad
New thread name Schizophrenic Interpretations. How does that sound ?

• Heart
OMG! She did not just announce her birthday and advise of a wish list for what she wants!!! This week I have been pretty busy and am just starting to watch videos I missed! Let me tell you I did not miss them or her! I just get so frustrated with all of them! Iā€™m already worked up lol!

• Sick
  • Heart
OMG! She did not just announce her birthday and advise of a wish list for what she wants!!! This week I have been pretty busy and am just starting to watch videos I missed! Let me tell you I did not miss them or her! I just get so frustrated with all of them! Iā€™m already worked up lol!
I really feel that Jessica has way more intelligence than they give her credit for. She has been able to figure out the best ways to manipulate Val and company. I think she actually calculates how to get out of chores, how to beg for gifts not from family (it didnā€™t take long for her to equate lives with gifts) excuses for her rudeness and how to get pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gross I just watched and saw the first fart and you literally can see her push that out not something that slipped out lol! Itā€™s like watching a 5 year old boy. So disgusting how proud that family must be. As they would say Iā€™m so proud of you Jessica you have come so far lmao!

• Sick
  • Haha
Do Stuff Go Placesā€¦Hannah and Marlow are in St. Andrews State Park in Floridaā€¦..so much for her secrecy and being private about where she was going.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes you are right grammacloud! That is why she always wants to do YouTube lives that is where she gets gifts and money. If that was not given she would never want to do them. That is why during most of those YouTube lives she is done most of the time after packages. Anything she talks about revolves around that. The biggest thing she has learned is wish lists. She has seen Hannah get so many gifts after she put together one. They really donā€™t need one for her though as her whole world revolves around cards food and rap cds pick one followers!

Reactions: 7
Yes you are right grammacloud! That is why she always wants to do YouTube lives that is where she gets gifts and money. If that was not given she would never want to do them. That is why during most of those YouTube lives she is done most of the time after packages. Anything she talks about revolves around that. The biggest thing she has learned is wish lists. She has seen Hannah get so many gifts after she put together one. They really donā€™t need one for her though as her whole world revolves around cards food and rap cds pick one followers!
Jess had a wish list from awhile back in 2021 it! Didnā€™t go so well. It was for Money for Disney and shopping at Disney, and a camper. They are disgusting!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Do Stuff Go Placesā€¦Hannah and Marlow are in St. Andrews State Park in Floridaā€¦..so much for her secrecy and being private about where she was going.
She thinks she is some celebrity!!! And you are right she specifically was going to keep the location to herself!
---
Jess had a wish list from awhile back in 2021 it! Didnā€™t go so well. It was for Money for Disney and shopping at Disney, and a camper. They are disgusting!
That is pathetic! Absolutely nothing to do with Austism, mild CP, Cortical blindness or Schizophrenia!!!! Just plain frickin greed!
Speaking of Jess's blindness did anyone notice when she was looking for the sausage balls in the refrigerator in this mornings video Val said top shelf with a red top! She looked up and grabbed those suckers!! Jess does not want to do things. Like always reaching for the freezer door instead of the fridge one. If she messes up enough times they will do it and she can stand and watch. Just like most of the time in the kitchen!! Hell she is not helping when she puts her hand on someone's arm while they are stirring or making something she does not want to do or touch! Stop telling Baby Huey she is helping, such a big help or you are doing so good! SHE IS DOING NOTHING!!!!

Last edited:
Yanno Val, if you put your bessy in a supportive employment day program she could earn her own money by doing jobs with a job coach 1:1. That way she could save her own money for her wish list. Iā€™ve worked with blind people and low functioning IDD people who get a lot of pride from working small jobs and earning a paycheck. They didnā€™t have to beg and grift from others.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another pre recorded video this afternoon. Is your Bessie happy, did your Bessie need a new doggie did your Bessie get a new pooch and Marlow singing the new doggie to love song that Val plagiarized the music from Jefferson Airplane! Notice Val stopped singing it after we pointed that out! Jessica Zoe is like 2 years old she is no longer a new doggie plus he is not yours...your mother took her over.
And what outing would not be complete without interrogating a store clerk. Do you have a dog, no her dog died, I have sad news we had to put down Zoey, do you live at home, why not, what's your mother's name and on and on! She is such a bleeping pest!
So for the next week we should see all kinds of older videos!

Reactions: 7
Another from 2019 when she had a fit Val said donā€™t feel obligated. The greed has always been present! In this video jess says in answer to Val asking, what are you most looking forward to? Getting more stuff.
What's the heading of that video please
Another from 2019 when she had a fit Val said donā€™t feel obligated. The greed has always been present! In this video jess says in answer to Val asking, what are you most looking forward to? Getting more stuff.

Reactions: 3
Another pre recorded video this afternoon. Is your Bessie happy, did your Bessie need a new doggie did your Bessie get a new pooch and Marlow singing the new doggie to love song that Val plagiarized the music from Jefferson Airplane! Notice Val stopped singing it after we pointed that out! Jessica Zoe is like 2 years old she is no longer a new doggie plus he is not yours...your mother took her over.
And what outing would not be complete without interrogating a store clerk. Do you have a dog, no her dog died, I have sad news we had to put down Zoey, do you live at home, why not, what's your mother's name and on and on! She is such a bleeping pest!
So for the next week we should see all kinds of older videos!
They kill me instead of doing videos that could actually benefit a family dealing with autism such as the dentist and bloodwork they donā€™t video but making biscuits and gravy they make 100 videos of .

Seriously look at the ā€œadultā€playing in the baby pool. I thought no water says til the sores clear up. Another lie Val. No follow through at all. And jeez look at the awful scaring on her leg thatā€™s insane it goes all around to the back. Get her help you loser Val.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.