Autistic Interpretations #13 Camping, slapping, and taking advantage, oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! For whatever reason, but probably due to the amount of “caregivers” that are being supported, AI is now pumping out quantity over quality, and boy does it show! When I first found them, Val was doing Q&A’s about real issues and solutions and the posts showed her coaching Jessica. I don’t want to point fingers but Hannah’s videos are awful. Just nothing there besides “what Jessica is going to eat that day and do that day, and I’m so PROUD of you. And every video as short as she can make it, and don’t get me started on the so called cooking videos. I think they’re trying to segue to a travel and cooking vlog with Jessica as a sideshow. News flash! They need to keep their day jobs, as the saying goes. Do you think Leasa would ever subject her child to such humiliation on Cody Speaks? It’s laughable. Anyway, that’s my rant for today.
No, let’s DO point fingers. Hannah being the content creator is a huge mistake. Val ran out of ideas, “hired” Hannah to Create content and it went down hill fast. Hannah spends most of her time on her bed going through other vloggers reels to get ideas. She has admitted that. But the problem is she doesn’t have any clue how to pull it off. So we get the fastest, laziest compilation of ideas that Hannah has stolen from others. She also has to work with a controlling manipulative boss who is too lazy to come up any ideas on her own.
I don’t see other sites where they concentrate solely on what they had to eat for breakfast. Once you have seen sausage and biscuits 20 times, people will move on. Val just has the site set up so that you can’t unsubscribe anymore.
They aren’t even a cooking site.Popular cooking sites will be set in a clean kitchen, all the ingredients set out in measured amounts and use clean bowls and pans. Not Val and Hannah, let’s just throw this together without measuring and use the dirtiest looking pans we can find. And don’t forget to burn whatever they are making that day. Which mostly consists of boxed desserts for greedy Gus who wolfs it down in one bite.
Autism isn’t the main focus of this site anymore, if it ever was. Begging for money, cards and stars is the main focus. I don’t watch a lot of finding coopers voice, but I have never seen Kate beg for anything.
Val is a horrible, selfish mom that has lost sight of taking care of a multiple handicapped daughter. She has given up like an overworked mom of 12 from the 50s who turns to alcohol to escape and leaves the last of her children to be raised by the oldest child.
I see a solo camping trip in Val’s future. If she could bring in money some other way, she would pack up Zoe and leave in her camper, like a homeless person on wheels.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No, let’s DO point fingers. Hannah being the content creator is a huge mistake. Val ran out of ideas, “hired” Hannah to Create content and it went down hill fast. Hannah spends most of her time on her bed going through other vloggers reels to get ideas. She has admitted that. But the problem is she doesn’t have any clue how to pull it off. So we get the fastest, laziest compilation of ideas that Hannah has stolen from others. She also has to work with a controlling manipulative boss who is too lazy to come up any ideas on her own.
I don’t see other sites where they concentrate solely on what they had to eat for breakfast. Once you have seen sausage and biscuits 20 times, people will move on. Val just has the site set up so that you can’t unsubscribe anymore.
They aren’t even a cooking site.Popular cooking sites will be set in a clean kitchen, all the ingredients set out in measured amounts and use clean bowls and pans. Not Val and Hannah, let’s just throw this together without measuring and use the dirtiest looking pans we can find. And don’t forget to burn whatever they are making that day. Which mostly consists of boxed desserts for greedy Gus who wolfs it down in one bite.
Autism isn’t the main focus of this site anymore, if it ever was. Begging for money, cards and stars is the main focus. I don’t watch a lot of finding coopers voice, but I have never seen Kate beg for anything.
Val is a horrible, selfish mom that has lost sight of taking care of a multiple handicapped daughter. She has given up like an overworked mom of 12 from the 50s who turns to alcohol to escape and leaves the last of her children to be raised by the oldest child.
I see a solo camping trip in Val’s future. If she could bring in money some other way, she would pack up Zoe and leave in her camper, like a homeless person on wheels.
What grosses me out the most is when they bake things on those all burnt out pans. They should be in the garbage! That has to stink in the oven. Go to DollarTree and get a couple new ones!! It won't improve the cooking or baking but it won't gross people out! And start having all the ingredients the recipe calls for....you are not gourmet chefs who can improvise!!!🤮

Reactions: 8
What grosses me out the most is when they bake things on those all burnt out pans. They should be in the garbage! That has to stink in the oven. Go to DollarTree and get a couple new ones!! It won't improve the cooking or baking but it won't gross people out! And start having all the ingredients the recipe calls for....you are not gourmet chefs who can improvise!!!🤮
Has always drove me crazy how the never have all the ingredients they need. And never prepared. Just like with the lives, never prepared.

Reactions: 10
The first couple months I watched I was truly interested but when they started with Greedy Thursday, asking for money for a deck and Jess telling followers what she wants that did it for me. Now if it's not wolf cards she throws it to the side and could care less! And when she says to Val, "my followers will send more"! Hello that is just out and out greed and nothing to do with autism!!!
While Jess may have a slight form of Autism her main issues are her schizophrenia. But there is not much money in crazy! Schizophrenic Interpretations is not much of a draw!
I remember one time she only got a few gifts and none of them were cards. Jessica was pissed and actually said out loud “ but I asked for wolf cards” and val just completely ignored her. That right there would have been a perfect teaching moment to tell Jessica she needs to be grateful and thankful for any gift she receives but of course it was another missed opportunity by lazy ass val.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember one time she only got a few gifts and none of them were cards. Jessica was pissed and actually said out loud “ but I asked for wolf cards” and val just completely ignored her. That right there would have been a perfect teaching moment to tell Jessica she needs to be grateful and thankful for any gift she receives but of course it was another missed opportunity by lazy ass val.
And we know Jessica wouldn’t understand the value difference between Wolf or Dollar General cards unless she was told . Why would you even teach her that? Does she think they smell better? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And they need to clean their nasty ass stove and that air fryer/oven thing. You can tell it's never been wiped off 🤢 How embarrassing to show that filth on videos

Well said!
They can make it so people CANT unsubscribe?!? Wtf!!! Thats just WRONG in so many ways!!
---
I swear they only know how to "cook" on high. Still can't believe she can't figure out a convection oven/microwave. I have one....it it does whatever button you push. 🤯 can she not read the manual that came with the camper or find a youtube video?? Yet she acts like she knows EVERYTHING!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
That was the worse mistake Val ever made was bringing Hannah into the mix . Not only does it make people dislike her more for bringing her daughter into her unhappy life but Hannah sucks at her job. I can say when Val controlled it the content definitely wasn’t as bad as it is now. Hannah takes a 10 minute clip and tries to create four vlogs out of it. Like everyone said how much can anyone take of sausage gravy and all their failed cooking recipes. There’s nothing that has to do with autism and definitely isn’t a joyful life. I just don’t get the followers who keep telling them how yummy things look or how great they are. I can remember actually liking Val when she first started out but then the greed started and I was done. Once they did the fundraiser for the deck and saw how easy it was they took off with it. The part that was probably the worst was when Hannah move back in and quit her job. This isn’t like they were a couple with severely autistic child with extreme behaviors and they had to do shifts to sleep. Jessica they give her a knock out pill and she’s out for the night.

That was the worse mistake Val ever made was bringing Hannah into the mix . Not only does it make people dislike her more for bringing her daughter into her unhappy life but Hannah sucks at her job. I can say when Val controlled it the content definitely wasn’t as bad as it is now. Hannah takes a 10 minute clip and tries to create four vlogs out of it. Like everyone said how much can anyone take of sausage gravy and all their failed cooking recipes. There’s nothing that has to do with autism and definitely isn’t a joyful life. I just don’t get the followers who keep telling them how yummy things look or how great they are. I can remember actually liking Val when she first started out but then the greed started and I was done. Once they did the fundraiser for the deck and saw how easy it was they took off with it. The part that was probably the worst was when Hannah move back in and quit her job. This isn’t like they were a couple with severely autistic child with extreme behaviors and they had to do shifts to sleep. Jessica they give her a knock out pill and she’s out for the night.
And how does Val now say to Hannah, you’re fired! The biggest problem with working with relatives.

• Haha
What is with them constantly asking Jessica if she is happy, does this make you happy, how happy are you. Hannah you will never make a good interviewer. Write down different questions, think of new topics to talk about. There is more to life than cards, food, Disney and dogs. Let Jessica experience something else besides the same thing every single day. I get that routine is important, but LEARNING is MORE important, to learn is to grow. Try it.
I think they ask that question thinking (in their warped thought process) that it covers them from being accused of exploiting Jess. But it is obvious that Jess has NO capacity to make any decisions, she merely repeats what they tell her to say before they turn on the camera
---
Well said!
They can make it so people CANT unsubscribe?!? Wtf!!! Thats just WRONG in so many ways!!
---

I swear they only know how to "cook" on high. Still can't believe she can't figure out a convection oven/microwave. I have one....it it does whatever button you push. 🤯 can she not read the manual that came with the camper or find a youtube video?? Yet she acts like she knows EVERYTHING!
Yes they do, I had subscribed long ago to write a comment on YouTube and now they have it set so I can’t unsubscribe! I wonder if YouTube can fix that???

• Wow
  • Sad
I just watched a video on how to unsubscribe to YouTube channels. Tech talk America. He has an easy to understand tutorial on how to do it. Good luck

Well they finally posted a video. They had to rest ALL weekend after their "vacation"! Yuppers folks we called it right!
Loved the fact that Jess was pissed about breakfast today! Seems like Hannah was having leftovers of a breakfast biscuit and hash browns and Jess didn't have any!! Lol...no cereal, oatmeal and especially no breakfast bar! But scrambled eggs she did not look fond of!! Life sucks Jess when you can't save anything you eat because you need to shove it all in at one time! I bet there was hell to pay when she got up and smelled something she could not have!! Oh to be a fly on the wall.....😆🤣😆

• Haha
Well they finally posted a video. They had to rest ALL weekend after their "vacation"! Yuppers folks we called it right!
Loved the fact that Jess was pissed about breakfast today! Seems like Hannah was having leftovers of a breakfast biscuit and hash browns and Jess didn't have any!! Lol...no cereal, oatmeal and especially no breakfast bar! But scrambled eggs she did not look fond of!! Life sucks Jess when you can't save anything you eat because you need to shove it all in at one time! I bet there was hell to pay when she got up and smelled something she could not have!! Oh to be a fly on the wall.....😆🤣😆
Nine days vacation, dealing with Jessica and all the content they can conjure up is the same ugly pjs , the same mangled hairdo, a freshly picked scab and a scrambled egg breakfast repeated for the thousandth time.

• Haha
You nailed it Susan! Clearly all Jessica was obsessing over was Hannah's breakfast that Jessica herself wanted. I'm surprised Mommie dearest didn't demand Hannah give up her breakfast for greedy guts mcghee!

Did you notice Val insert " no THANKYOU? " 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 ya ok Jan!
That must of been Jessica's once a decade reminder of manners.

Tension seems high in the Brooks Frat house ...no Hananah on film, no hello from Campbell ..everyone's up and grouchy even though Val is wearing her fake smug smile for the camera.
I'm sure Campbell hates having the crew back.
I believe he loves his kids just doesn't like how Val has raised them ...I'm sure having his unemployed 30 yr. Old living back in her bedroom disappointing ...but the real trouble is watching Val destroy his kids lives...in order to make hers better.
Groceries must be low..because Campbell eats healthy foods not biscuits, gravy sausage, grits, etc.... I'm sure there's a grocery trip coming after the thousands Val spent on her second trip to Disney cash much be tight... She probably expected Campbell to feed everyone and buy the processed crap they eat.😂😂

This is not the face of a joyful life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Nine days vacation, dealing with Jessica and all the content they can conjure up is the same ugly pjs , the same mangled hairdo, a freshly picked scab and a scrambled egg breakfast repeated for the thousandth time.
Plus she has a new sore forming by her nose! She looks like a drug addict!

You nailed it Susan! Clearly all Jessica was obsessing over was Hannah's breakfast that Jessica herself wanted. I'm surprised Mommie dearest didn't demand Hannah give up her breakfast for greedy guts mcghee!

Did you notice Val insert " no THANKYOU? " 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 ya ok Jan!
That must of been Jessica's once a decade reminder of manners.

Tension seems high in the Brooks Frat house ...no Hananah on film, no hello from Campbell ..everyone's up and grouchy even though Val is wearing her fake smug smile for the camera.
I'm sure Campbell hates having the crew back.
I believe he loves his kids just doesn't like how Val has raised them ...I'm sure having his unemployed 30 yr. Old living back in her bedroom disappointing ...but the real trouble is watching Val destroy his kids lives...in order to make hers better.
Groceries must be low..because Campbell eats healthy foods not biscuits, gravy sausage, grits, etc.... I'm sure there's a grocery trip coming after the thousands Val spent on her second trip to Disney cash much be tight... She probably expected Campbell to feed everyone and buy the processed crap they eat.😂😂

This is not the face of a joyful life.
My god she looks so scary. Nothing ever makes her happy.only food. I'm actually very surprised Val didnt persuade Hannah to give up her breakfast for Jessica. Is there any photos of Hannah eating her biscuits and hash browns as I'm blocked. Thanks for photo Wallfly.

Reactions: 6
My god she looks so scary. Nothing ever makes her happy.only food. I'm actually very surprised Val didnt persuade Hannah to give up her breakfast for Jessica. Is there any photos of Hannah eating her biscuits and hash browns as I'm blocked. Thanks for photo Wallfly.
No pictures as Hannah remained off camera! I am sure the whole day will be pissy! We know Jess can't let anything go when it comes to food!

• Heart
Hannah went to Atlanta to Taylor swift with some girlfriends on the 29th. There are instagram pictures of it. So she must have spent the night and on the way home in the morning stopped for breakfast. So she had leftovers. But, boy is Jess obsessed over Hannah’s leftover stuff. How greedy can you be. Jessica looks so drugged up. I’m betting she is receiving sleeping pills so Val can get some sleep because vacations are so tiring. But we have another one coming up. They sleep all day at the campsites with naps and going to bed early. I couldn’t just lay around a campsite all day. Isn’t there something to do like hiking, swimming or maybe touring historic places. Just laying around sounds boring.

Reactions: 7
Hannah went to Atlanta to Taylor swift with some girlfriends on the 29th. There are instagram pictures of it. So she must have spent the night and on the way home in the morning stopped for breakfast. So she had leftovers. But, boy is Jess obsessed over Hannah’s leftover stuff. How greedy can you be. Jessica looks so drugged up. I’m betting she is receiving sleeping pills so Val can get some sleep because vacations are so tiring. But we have another one coming up. They sleep all day at the campsites with naps and going to bed early. I couldn’t just lay around a campsite all day. Isn’t there something to do like hiking, swimming or maybe touring historic places. Just laying around sounds boring.
Agree grammacloud! When I went camping we went to the beaches that was close, we took short tourist day trips, walked around the small towns, climbed the hills and dunes! We did not go to nap, eat and go to bed before it was dark! Made fun camp food and did not bring full course meals! They just don't know how to camp! You don't need everything out of your home kitchen!

Reactions: 5
Wonder where Hannah got money for Disney, gas, fast food, Taylor Swift tickets (expensive) ....part time care giver? Maybe enough to pay for her loans on the new truck, camper, insurance ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.