Autistic Interpretations #13 Camping, slapping, and taking advantage, oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see Marlow thank a couple viewers a couple times about the loss of her gramma, but Val didn’t do even a three minutes short about it. It was more like a five second, mama jo died. Val doesn’t want any attention focused on anyone but her. But if one of her really distant relatives dies, Jessica will be anxious and depressed for days. It gives Val video content and sympathy at the same time. We know Val and Hannah are watching us because we make the most common sense remarks about Marlow and the parks. Her viewers just ask once in a while where Marlow is and a few say she should have been included. But they definitely see us here, because their content and reactions reflect our comments here. Val doesn’t have a conscience, but if she did, maybe we have triggered some guilt in her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If I remember correctly when mamma jo died the only anxiety Jessica showed was whether Marlow was going to show up that day so she could run her mandatory errands. During the short announcement they didn’t even specify it was Mamma jo, just “ marlowes grandmother “ . I don’t recall Marlow saying thanks for all the sorry for your loss posts either Thank You’s are not in their vocabulary!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately Val has been pissed off the whole trip and it showed starting out on the drive down!! Jess constantly talking and slapping started it! It isn't the same fun as eating out all the time and staying in a hotel!! Nope this camping is work. Plus none of your park days went as planned! And Jess sitting her fat ass in that small travel chair demanding to be pushed all the time didn't help. I really think that she thought she would pawn Jess off on Marlow for a day and she and baby Hypochondriac Hannah could do what they wanted. Plus the length of time that it took to get back to the campground put a damper on their drinking!! Not like staying in the park huh Val????
You could tell unless she was on a ride Jess did not enjoy this trip! And I don't buy she likes camping....no 800 packs of cards, 100 coloring books and 100's of CDs she can blare loud! Can't do that in a camper!! Lol
They all got what they deserved for screwing the public. And Marlow your smart ass remarks cost you many followers!!
Yea I agree she thought maybe she and Hannah could have one day without the spoiled brat but we all know baby Jessica wouldn’t ever allow that. Everything has to be about Jessica and Jessica only. No one else matters. The whole family, all their plans, even down to their meals always has to be about the spoiled feral brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can only imagine the chaos that showed back up to Campbell's house!

You know as soon as they got back to his peaceful , clean, quiet home...all hell broke loose, the parking the trailors, the packing up hailing stuff out back into the house, cleaning out the fridge and trash, all the dirty clothes and wet dog stinking blankets and throw pillows, all while Jessica obsesses over her next meal, repeating her asinine questions about what makes your Bessy happy?? You know she's so frail she is zero help...and everything will be left up to Val...who will order Hannah to help of course Hannah will be weak..and sore from suffering another Disney trip...

I'm sure the next few days Val will be hiding in her room feeling sorry for herself because everyone ruined HER Disney vacation...bless her heart. She's the true victim you know..but Hannah will pull 3 or 4 days of Disney videos Im sure... There's going to be what's the deal videos, and the floral.garden video, I'm sure some parade footage, and a few brief snippets of Jessica not complaining and sweaty Val with her thinning hair plastered to her forehead and her fake smile...walking through Disney like she owns the joint.

I did hear Jessica call one of the the rides hers...she was asking Val if that was her ride..of course Val tells her everything belongs to Jess...feeding that greed is what makes her Bessy happy....as long as you tell Jessica something is HERS she likes it...( Like Zoe) same with Disney ...

Again it's nice to see karma find Val.
💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can only imagine the chaos that showed back up to Campbell's house!

You know as soon as they got back to his peaceful , clean, quiet home...all hell broke loose, the parking the trailors, the packing up hailing stuff out back into the house, cleaning out the fridge and trash, all the dirty clothes and wet dog stinking blankets and throw pillows, all while Jessica obsesses over her next meal, repeating her asinine questions about what makes your Bessy happy?? You know she's so frail she is zero help...and everything will be left up to Val...who will order Hannah to help of course Hannah will be weak..and sore from suffering another Disney trip...

I'm sure the next few days Val will be hiding in her room feeling sorry for herself because everyone ruined HER Disney vacation...bless her heart. She's the true victim you know..but Hannah will pull 3 or 4 days of Disney videos Im sure... There's going to be what's the deal videos, and the floral.garden video, I'm sure some parade footage, and a few brief snippets of Jessica not complaining and sweaty Val with her thinning hair plastered to her forehead and her fake smile...walking through Disney like she owns the joint.

I did hear Jessica call one of the the rides hers...she was asking Val if that was her ride..of course Val tells her everything belongs to Jess...feeding that greed is what makes her Bessy happy....as long as you tell Jessica something is HERS she likes it...( Like Zoe) same with Disney ...

Again it's nice to see karma find Val.
💀
Yes Jess did say that one ride was hers and she had to make sure it was running okay!! I had wondered if anyone else had heard it! Jess does believe that eventually they will move to Disney...she thinks they will live in the park!!! Another lie her mother won't correct!
I don't believe they came home and emptied out those campers! That stuff will sit and mold for a couple days unless Campbell brought stuff in! Did you see how worn out they were just moving campsites? They had to rest for a day! Good grief it takes an hour or so to set the camper up and put out the chairs, rugs and grill! I had done it several times with a guy I dated! And we did not have all the fancy backup stuff...I was the backup stuff as he drove!!
These people can't do anything normal. It's all a huge production!!! Heck they cant even cook a recipe right!!!! I don't have one ounce of sympathy for any of them!!

Reactions: 14
Yes Jess did say that one ride was hers and she had to make sure it was running okay!! I had wondered if anyone else had heard it! Jess does believe that eventually they will move to Disney...she thinks they will live in the park!!! Another lie her mother won't correct!
I don't believe they came home and emptied out those campers! That stuff will sit and mold for a couple days unless Campbell brought stuff in! Did you see how worn out they were just moving campsites? They had to rest for a day! Good grief it takes an hour or so to set the camper up and put out the chairs, rugs and grill! I had done it several times with a guy I dated! And we did not have all the fancy backup stuff...I was the backup stuff as he drove!!
These people can't do anything normal. It's all a huge production!!! Heck they cant even cook a recipe right!!!! I don't have one ounce of sympathy for any of them!!
Help me understand how Val make it thru nursing school. I guess C's get degrees.
She acts like an airhead most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Up the nose videos are always the best angles! Idiots!!
Would you take any recommendations from Jessica? She doesn’t know her head from a hole in the ground. Any she doesn’t even taste to food. It just goes down the bottomless chute.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice in the video where they showed them riding the slinky dog dash or whatever the hell ,when Hannah is walking her to the wheelchair she easily steps over to avoid the leg peds! But yep,she's blind !
---

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What is with them constantly asking Jessica if she is happy, does this make you happy, how happy are you. Hannah you will never make a good interviewer. Write down different questions, think of new topics to talk about. There is more to life than cards, food, Disney and dogs. Let Jessica experience something else besides the same thing every single day. I get that routine is important, but LEARNING is MORE important, to learn is to grow. Try it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What is with them constantly asking Jessica if she is happy, does this make you happy, how happy are you. Hannah you will never make a good interviewer. Write down different questions, think of new topics to talk about. There is more to life than cards, food, Disney and dogs. Let Jessica experience something else besides the same thing every single day. I get that routine is important, but LEARNING is MORE important, to learn is to grow. Try it.
I think they do that just like they "tell" her how much she likes to make videos because people like us see that they are making her do things! Jess is not smart enough to make these decisions because half the time she is clueless!
And if you notice in that last park video her words did not match her expressions! It's just more of their scamming. And Hannah make up new questions...lol....she is to busy editing!!🤣🤣🤣 BS she is resting in her bed..

Reactions: 6
Up the nose videos are always the best angles! Idiots!!
Love how Val makes sure she's on camera too. Like she's planning on a trophy for mother of the year.🤮
---
It's all to convince people that Jess is happy. They TELL her how to feel. It's all for show. So rehearsed & edited It's sickening. I don't know of any other "vloger" who idited their videos as much as they do!

Reactions: 8
Guess they aren’t home yet. No quick reel, post or anything. If they are they went straight to bed. Probably will not see anything from them until next week sometime, if then. They may just forget posting since such a scene about how they treated Marlow. May just restart club crispie only.

Reactions: 8
Guess they aren’t home yet. No quick reel, post or anything. If they are they went straight to bed. Probably will not see anything from them until next week sometime, if then. They may just forget posting since such a scene about how they treated Marlow. May just restart club crispie only.
They take weekends "off". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how Val makes sure she's on camera too. Like she's planning on a trophy for mother of the year.🤮
---

It's all to convince people that Jess is happy. They TELL her how to feel. It's all for show. So rehearsed & edited It's sickening. I don't know of any other "vloger" who idited their videos as much as they do!
What I want to know is what exactly IS the purpose of the Autistic Interpretations channels, blogs..etc...

I mean again... April ..autism awareness month... There's channels that are showing their contribution to their community , raising money, awareness, TEACHING others...
What is the reason for Vals channel?
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
Plain and simple.

The reason Val has no sponsers, no actual autism professionals in her life or in her videos, no followers who are REAL caregivers or REAL parents raising an autistic child, no community outreach in any videos, is because her platforms are just How she copes living with Jessica who is actually looked after more by Nonnie, Hannah and Marlow.

There's NEVER any working on issues, no showing how to redirect, teach...how to incorporate balance, change, address obsessions or daily issues.... No professional input, no therapy or doctor visits no addressing medications etc....

The only thing Val shows is how she manages ... How she believes she's a caregiver, selfless and trying to convince people how she sacrifices so much for Jessica.

As a MOTHER of 4, all my children in their 20's, one autistic who is dependent on me and my husband....I see nothing of any value on Vals channel...nothing to learn, nothing I can identify with, nothing to gleen... All I see are a million lost opportunities to help Jessica learn, no structure no discipline, no consistency , no professional input... Nothing at all...ever.
I see Val...and everyone in the house just nod and agree with Jessica to keep their Bessy happy..which is ALL every video is about.
We even hear Jessica ask a hundred times a day every day... " does this make your Bessie happy? " " will 2 cookies make your Bessie happy? "

Val has sat and said that's basically the plot period.

Life's simply easier if everyone just sticks to the script, give Jessica chicken nuggets, sausage gravy and biscuits and chocolate cake EVERY day, agree with everything Jessica says, lie to her about Zoe being her dog, she's Vals. Lie to her about being a nurse, moving to Disney, keep letting her believe she works and that Keely is her girlfriend and they are going to live together when Bessie gets independent.

It's DISGUSTING the way Jessica is dealt with... And that's the thing right there...Vals channel is all about HOW to DEAL with Jessica...not teach, not learn, not grow, not help, not support or encourage ...just the easiest way to DEAL with her on a daily basis then go to Disney every 3-4 months as Vals reward.

That's not how autism families live... That's not how caregivers care, or parents parent...
They treat Jessica like an absolute inconvenience and show that lying to her, isolating her from the autism community, removing her from any and all autism and vision impaired programs is simply just easier for Val. It's all about Val...and her blatant neglect ..because she doesn't WANT to DEAL with all the work, the time, the hours...to help create a better life for Jessica.

Val wants the world to give HER kudos for everything she thinks she deserves and is missing out of... Her poor life choices and lack of using birth control is she is where she is today. She's a professional " victim" and wants the world to feed her sympathy ...

I see REAL moms who don't pawn off their children on their other kids, friends or family ..who are busy! Active in the daily teaching of their children ... Taking their adult autistic children to regular appointments, classes, volunteer jobs, community gatherings with peers, play dates, therapy, dictators appointments, treatments, communication classes..plus keep up a house , tend to other children even work.

Val...does...nothing except spend money and dream of the life she wished she had...she doesn't even have a home...she's been to Disney twice this year, the beach getaway, bought a new camper, car.... While living out of boxes and staying in her ex's house.
She takes no responsibility for anything except what makes HER happy.
We've heard Jessica want to move, wants them to have a home, how does a 54 yr. Old woman not put her severely mentally impaired daughter whose unable to manage anything on her own..and never will..over trips to Disney??
A home is priority ...not their 250th trip to Disney.

It amazes me adult protective services has not stepped in...that tit would not fly here.
Jessica would of been further along in her development and made friends and been properly treated for her schizophrenia and severe IDD had APS removed her years ago and put her into an adult assisted living centre geared for her illness.

Val is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This has annoyed me too. It's to remind us of their Joyful lives.

Reactions: 7
What I want to know is what exactly IS the purpose of the Autistic Interpretations channels, blogs..etc...

I mean again... April ..autism awareness month... There's channels that are showing their contribution to their community , raising money, awareness, TEACHING others...
What is the reason for Vals channel?
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
Plain and simple.

The reason Val has no sponsers, no actual autism professionals in her life or in her videos, no followers who are REAL caregivers or REAL parents raising an autistic child, no community outreach in any videos, is because her platforms are just How she copes living with Jessica who is actually looked after more by Nonnie, Hannah and Marlow.

There's NEVER any working on issues, no showing how to redirect, teach...how to incorporate balance, change, address obsessions or daily issues.... No professional input, no therapy or doctor visits no addressing medications etc....

The only thing Val shows is how she manages ... How she believes she's a caregiver, selfless and trying to convince people how she sacrifices so much for Jessica.

As a MOTHER of 4, all my children in their 20's, one autistic who is dependent on me and my husband....I see nothing of any value on Vals channel...nothing to learn, nothing I can identify with, nothing to gleen... All I see are a million lost opportunities to help Jessica learn, no structure no discipline, no consistency , no professional input... Nothing at all...ever.
I see Val...and everyone in the house just nod and agree with Jessica to keep their Bessy happy..which is ALL every video is about.
We even hear Jessica ask a hundred times a day every day... " does this make your Bessie happy? " " will 2 cookies make your Bessie happy? "

Val has sat and said that's basically the plot period.

Life's simply easier if everyone just sticks to the script, give Jessica chicken nuggets, sausage gravy and biscuits and chocolate cake EVERY day, agree with everything Jessica says, lie to her about Zoe being her dog, she's Vals. Lie to her about being a nurse, moving to Disney, keep letting her believe she works and that Keely is her girlfriend and they are going to live together when Bessie gets independent.

It's DISGUSTING the way Jessica is dealt with... And that's the thing right there...Vals channel is all about HOW to DEAL with Jessica...not teach, not learn, not grow, not help, not support or encourage ...just the easiest way to DEAL with her on a daily basis then go to Disney every 3-4 months as Vals reward.

That's not how autism families live... That's not how caregivers care, or parents parent...
They treat Jessica like an absolute inconvenience and show that lying to her, isolating her from the autism community, removing her from any and all autism and vision impaired programs is simply just easier for Val. It's all about Val...and her blatant neglect ..because she doesn't WANT to DEAL with all the work, the time, the hours...to help create a better life for Jessica.

Val wants the world to give HER kudos for everything she thinks she deserves and is missing out of... Her poor life choices and lack of using birth control is she is where she is today. She's a professional " victim" and wants the world to feed her sympathy ...

I see REAL moms who don't pawn off their children on their other kids, friends or family ..who are busy! Active in the daily teaching of their children ... Taking their adult autistic children to regular appointments, classes, volunteer jobs, community gatherings with peers, play dates, therapy, dictators appointments, treatments, communication classes..plus keep up a house , tend to other children even work.

Val...does...nothing except spend money and dream of the life she wished she had...she doesn't even have a home...she's been to Disney twice this year, the beach getaway, bought a new camper, car.... While living out of boxes and staying in her ex's house.
She takes no responsibility for anything except what makes HER happy.
We've heard Jessica want to move, wants them to have a home, how does a 54 yr. Old woman not put her severely mentally impaired daughter whose unable to manage anything on her own..and never will..over trips to Disney??
A home is priority ...not their 250th trip to Disney.

It amazes me adult protective services has not stepped in...that tit would not fly here.
Jessica would of been further along in her development and made friends and been properly treated for her schizophrenia and severe IDD had APS removed her years ago and put her into an adult assisted living centre geared for her illness.

Val is a disgrace.
When you think about it how can Val have any of that in place? I think it’s pretty obvious Jessica’s autism is just a minor part of her issues. Like we’ve said on here before Jessica has more than just autism if she has that at all. Which is probably the real reason Val has nothing to do with autism awareness or any behavioral plan to deal with autistic behavior.

Reactions: 10
Exactly! For whatever reason, but probably due to the amount of “caregivers” that are being supported, AI is now pumping out quantity over quality, and boy does it show! When I first found them, Val was doing Q&A’s about real issues and solutions and the posts showed her coaching Jessica. I don’t want to point fingers but Hannah’s videos are awful. Just nothing there besides “what Jessica is going to eat that day and do that day, and I’m so PROUD of you. And every video as short as she can make it, and don’t get me started on the so called cooking videos. I think they’re trying to segue to a travel and cooking vlog with Jessica as a sideshow. News flash! They need to keep their day jobs, as the saying goes. Do you think Leasa would ever subject her child to such humiliation on Cody Speaks? It’s laughable. Anyway, that’s my rant for today.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The first couple months I watched I was truly interested but when they started with Greedy Thursday, asking for money for a deck and Jess telling followers what she wants that did it for me. Now if it's not wolf cards she throws it to the side and could care less! And when she says to Val, "my followers will send more"! Hello that is just out and out greed and nothing to do with autism!!!
While Jess may have a slight form of Autism her main issues are her schizophrenia. But there is not much money in crazy! Schizophrenic Interpretations is not much of a draw!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.