Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for tiktoker Autistic.etc to discuss the wedding photo debacle and whether or not she’s full of tit.

Reactions: 4
She claims all the money was spent on household bills which is why she cant refund them.. but she had over 32k from people.
So so many people have offered to do the photos for free and so many have said she wont take them up on the offer.

I'm locked in for this one.

As someone who is neurodivergent myself, I am not quick to judge others as I appreciate that it is a spectrum and everyone is affected differently, but idk my spidey senses are tingling for this one. It just feels SO off.

Reactions: 12
As an adult female with ASD, raising a tween female with ASD, I’m embarrassed.

I’m not disputing she’s autistic. But to use the fact that she’s autistic as an excuse to scam people is sickening.

And as for the hammy overacting…this is why no one takes us seriously dammit!!!

Reactions: 8
This girl is such a fraud.
Do i genuinely think she is disabled? Honestly no, I think she’s a munchie revelling in the TikTok attention she was gaining, and now she’s a fraudster. Well well well, I’ll enjoy watching this unfold.

Reactions: 7
She claims all the money was spent on household bills which is why she cant refund them.. but she had over 32k from people.
So so many people have offered to do the photos for free and so many have said she wont take them up on the offer.
She’s even refusing to just send the raw files over, one of the couples has said that’s all they want at this point.

Something is really off with her… where are the photos? Presumably she actually took them as she did turn up to that wedding.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for making the thread! I wasn’t sure how and was really keen to discuss her somewhere. I’ll paste the info from my post on the other thread below this one as I think it’s important info for anyone coming across the thread.

I don’t know how she thought she’d get away with it all tbh, especially once her TikTok started gaining momentum. It was only ever a matter of time before someone recognised her.

- - -

I found some old videos of her doing FB lives back in 2019/2020 promoting her photography business back then and she comes across like a whole different person. Plenty of eye contact with the camera, no stimming, seemed confident, spoke quickly, laughed a lot. I know ‘masking’ is a thing (I have ASD myself) but this was completely different to anything she has posted on TikTok so far, and it was only a few years ago. Complete juxtaposition to the girl rocking back and forth and speaking at snails pace she does now.

I personally don’t buy that she has ASD at all, I know people can experience it differently but too much doesn’t add up with her. She comes across very performative and even some comments she makes in response to people look blatantly forced and taken wrong purposefully. I find her ‘portrayal’ of ASD insulting, as do many others with autism.

Also interesting to note she’s not from the UK originally (she moved here when she was 20, she’s originally from Sweden) and she was married in 2016 but is no longer with the guy, so would assume she’s now divorced.

about the photos: she was ghosting people who had their weddings in July 2021 whilst continuing to shoot weddings up until August 2022 so her excuse about her health suddenly declining being why she didn’t deliver the photos is complete crap. She also has a post on her FB from 2018 about how important photographers insurance is. I’m wondering why if she had this she didn’t ever use to it compensate and/or battle the clients in court? Depending on the type of cover she had she may well have been covered.

Reactions: 9
This girl reminds me so much of an American autistic girl who also posts with headphones on, not able to hold eye contact either, the only difference being is that the American girl is more hyper but strangely coincidental how similar the both accounts are

This girl reminds me so much of an American autistic girl who also posts with headphones on, not able to hold eye contact either, the only difference being is that the American girl is more hyper but strangely coincidental how similar the both accounts are
Not sure if it's the same girl, the bug girl, Nicole?
Can't remember her username?

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it's the same girl, the bug girl, Nicole?
Can't remember her username?
Yeah think that’s her, she was into butterfly’s and moths.

There’s probably nothing in them being similar but just when I seen this girl autistic etc earlier I automatically thought of the other girl

Reactions: 1
I’ve never been happier to see a thread! The absolute audacity of her!

The “autism” is the most performative, badly-acted and offensive thing I’ve see in some time.

in one of the “apology” videos, she says something like “man, I loved that time” and it was something from a bad channel 5 film 😂

Yeah think that’s her, she was into butterfly’s and moths.

There’s probably nothing in them being similar but just when I seen this girl autistic etc earlier I automatically thought of the other girl
Yeah, I can totally see it.
I've followed Nicole (soundoftheforest is her username) for a few years now I think. I've always thought she seemed pretty nice.

They do have very similar mannerisms.
I do believe Nicole is genuine though, she's shared quite a few videos of herself as a child, stimming ect.

Makes you wonder if they've copied her or used her as an example to go by!

Reactions: 5
Yes! Soundofaforest is the first person I thought of. She is so sweet though. Can’t imagine her scamming anyone.

Yeah, I can totally see it.
I've followed Nicole (soundoftheforest is her username) for a few years now I think. I've always thought she seemed pretty nice.

They do have very similar mannerisms.
I do believe Nicole is genuine though, she's shared quite a few videos of herself as a child, stimming ect.

Makes you wonder if they've copied her or used her as an example to go by!
I like her too and don’t think she’s scamming. I used to follow her on my old account as I thought it was amazing how well she did moving into her own apartment and living independently.
But as for the other one I definitely think there’s something not right about her

Reactions: 3
I’ve never been happier to see a thread! The absolute audacity of her!

The “autism” is the most performative, badly-acted and offensive thing I’ve see in some time.

in one of the “apology” videos, she says something like “man, I loved that time” and it was something from a bad channel 5 film 😂
The outtakes she included were ridiculous too, on what planet did she think that was an appropriate thing to do on that video?

I also really didn’t like how her ‘apology’ video seemed to mainly address her followers on TikTok too, she speaks as if she is talking to them rather than the actual victims of her fraudulent behaviour. That didn’t sit right with me, as it comes off as though she’s only doing the video to address her ‘fans’ rather than because the victims deserve a response/apology.

I think she has gotten rid of all the photos and that’s why she hasn’t sent even the raw photos across. If she was genuinely wanting to sort it out and it’s all because of her health, she would have arranged for it all to have been done for the sake of her mental health and for her clients sake.

I get being mentally unwell can really wreak havoc on your life (as someone who has gone through it too), but she could have done the above to begin with and I’m sure people would have not been happy, but pleased they had something from their special day.

It’s all a bit cringe. Aren’t those knee braces just non-medical compression knee sleeves from any chemis/supermarket? Looks like disability cosplay.
IMG_6613.png

• Wow
Her apology video was the first I knew of her - or so I thought. After looking at her profile I realise I'd previously seen her pinned video reacting to a comment about her getting a job.

It doesn't make sense to me at all how one year you can be capable of being a photographer - a very socially demanding job in terms of being approachable, friendly, easy to work with etc (I 100% wouldn't be capable of it!) and then a few years later be unable to speak fluently and make 'eye contact' with your camera. Does autism really work like that? I thought you 'regress' into it in your early years and then that's who you are...

Okay, so let's say she is suffering from fibromyalgia (another munchie favourite). I understand not being able to be a photographer anymore, as it is physically demanding. But editing photos on a screen? Not even editing but even just sorting and processing the raw files into something that can be sent out? Surely that's no less demanding than making all these bloody tik toks fighting with every comment that tells her to get a job.

I think she's full of tit personally. I've also noticed her speech pattern (edit - when she feels like it) is very similar to Carrie Redhead (redheadresidence) who has waldmanns disease. Wonder if that's another little snippet of personality snatching

The outtakes she included were ridiculous too, on what planet did she think that was an appropriate thing to do on that video?

I also really didn’t like how her ‘apology’ video seemed to mainly address her followers on TikTok too, she speaks as if she is talking to them rather than the actual victims of her fraudulent behaviour. That didn’t sit right with me, as it comes off as though she’s only doing the video to address her ‘fans’ rather than because the victims deserve a response/apology.
The outtakes had my jaw dropped. And her claiming in the comments that she’s autistic so didn’t realise it was inappropriate because people have liked outtakes on other videos. Absolute bollocks.