Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just looked she’s had a skin condition, an ED and now has a bluging disc and needs daily pool rehab and also PCOS. And she is what 12. Also having an ovarian cysts burst and PCOS is two different things you can have cysts but not the syndrome which in an endocrinology issue than an gynae issue. Oh and she’s already gotten death threats and hate pages at her age. Do better like I got all these info about her child from 5 Minutes and I know what dancing school she goes too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So just looked she’s had a skin condition, an ED and now has a bluging disc and needs daily pool rehab and also PCOS. And she is what 12. Also having an ovarian cysts burst and PCOS is two different things you can have cysts but not the syndrome which in an endocrinology issue than an gynae issue. Oh and she’s already gotten death threats and hate pages at her age. Do better like I got all these info about her child from 5 Minutes and I know what dancing school she goes too.
Unhinged woman. Feel sorry for the children.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s full of 💩 when it comes to the death threats. This woman has absolutely no filter, funny how she never posts the ‘threats’ she receives or publicly names the people who send them. Also, if you did receive them why the hell would you tell your 12 year old?! And then continue posting her online

Reactions: 3
The Hogan twins are complaining about mean comments regarding Renee having a boyfriend. I don’t think it’s the fact that she has a boyfriend, it’s that she has met him once and acts like they’ve been together for years, talking about long-distance relationships etc. It would have been smarter to just wait a bit longer before announcing they’re together.

The Hogan twins are complaining about mean comments regarding Renee having a boyfriend. I don’t think it’s the fact that she has a boyfriend, it’s that she has met him once and acts like they’ve been together for years, talking about long-distance relationships etc. It would have been smarter to just wait a bit longer before announcing they’re together.
That, and it’s her entire personality. Omg I’ve never picked a boy up from the airport before….

I think she’s full of 💩 when it comes to the death threats. This woman has absolutely no filter, funny how she never posts the ‘threats’ she receives or publicly names the people who send them. Also, if you did receive them why the hell would you tell your 12 year old?! And then continue posting her online
Exactly like the kid has no access unless you show her. She’s doing it for attention and it’s sad as

Reactions: 1
What a shocker that Lucy is a cheap skate and had the service charge removed off a bill 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a shocker that Lucy is a cheap skate and had the service charge removed off a bill 🙄
I love all her comments “I’ve travelled extensively and never seen a service charge before,” “tipping is only expected in America,” “I’ve never tipped in Australia.”

She’s a Karen in training and so unpleasantly stingey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love all her comments “I’ve travelled extensively and never seen a service charge before,” “tipping is only expected in America,” “I’ve never tipped in Australia.”

She’s a Karen in training and so unpleasantly stingey.
These comments lol

IMG_6262.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha love it when Lucy drops the mask 😂 now do another video about the meanie comments, the eyebrow one was already gold lol

If she thinks the livable wage is so liveable for London why don't her and 'the boy' get hospitality jobs and see how they like it

Reactions: 6
Jack Cooper seems to have purchased a G wagon… He doesn’t really do a lot of ads? He also just spent like 8 weeks living in Bali and doesn’t seem to have a rental or anything at the moment. HOW do these people have so much money 🤯 and if they don’t have money, how can they get the loans!?
Obviously might just be a stunt too i guess.
I find him non problematic and don’t mind him and his content but what the fk 😂

Reactions: 2
Erin rummins and her whining about Lucy's sleep 🙄🫠 she's so sleep deprived with a child who sleeps from 8pm until 5.30am. She isn't even 2! Good luck with another baby Erin 😒

Is Bella Messina ever with her children?
Omg, i feel like a butch saying anything all mothers deserve a break but shes always palming her kids off, shes on a social media mental health break but is on a bestie holiday, she took one in feb and went to japan for 2 weeks? Its like shes using these breaks to hide shes dumping her kids and leaving.

Reactions: 1
Omg, i feel like a butch saying anything all mothers deserve a break but shes always palming her kids off, shes on a social media mental health break but is on a bestie holiday, she took one in feb and went to japan for 2 weeks? Its like shes using these breaks to hide shes dumping her kids and leaving.
She has had more breaks in 2 years than I have in 15. No word of a lie. She is a serial complainer. Has endless family support, money, yet always negative. I can't listen to her.

Not sure if anyone knows about Mandy Overton, and tbf I actually quite like her, but how much can one person be gifted? Her ads on instagram today were for Vera Wang wedding dresses (whatever a gifted experience is) and a car. She’s constantly being sent corporate workwear too ($600 Lee Matthews dresses etc). It must be nice to not have to pay for much and only have 11k followers on TikTok.

IMG_7103.jpeg
IMG_7102.jpeg

Does anyone else get the ick from Aims? She’s a mum of 4 in her 40’s I think. I used to love her at first but she’s turned so cringe and try-hard, that she’s such a hard watch now for me. She also mentions regularly that if her posts don’t get heaps of likes or views she will delete them which makes her seem like another sell out mummy influencer that gives their kids no privacy, I never see any negative comments on her posts though so was nervous to mention her as it seems she’s well liked 🫢