Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is silly but the way Lucy starts her videos with 'So!...' really bugs me. I'm keen to see how she does with this London move & occasionally check her account for updates but the 'So!...' is killing me ha.

Also her lack of organisation is going to bite her in the butt in this move I think.

Reactions: 2
Is Hogan Twin Renee ok? „I like being in a long distance relationship“ - about a guy she hooked up with twice while in Sydney. Being newly in love or just having a crush on someone is awesome. But she sounds like a 13 year old girl, not a 25 year old woman.
No one needs to know you have a UTI from sex, no one care you have a hickey on your neck, it looks so trashy your not 15 🤮

Reactions: 6
Lucy Holz is on her way to London (allegedly with her boyfriend, but she seems very much by herself in her latest TikTok), so I can’t wait for all the London/UK wisdom she has to share as soon as she has figured out the most mundane things 😁

Reactions: 4
Lucy Holz is on her way to London (allegedly with her boyfriend, but she seems very much by herself in her latest TikTok), so I can’t wait for all the London/UK wisdom she has to share as soon as she has figured out the most mundane things 😁
I’m looking forward to her unique delivery where nothing is her thought or opinion, just absolute fact on everything. She’ll experience one suburb of London and declare it to be exactly like that over the whole of the UK, and if ever corrected, she’ll double down and get very very rude - the Lucy way 😂

Reactions: 9
Poor Lucy, her apartment doesn't have a dishwasher! It's only the 2 of them.

The boy doesn't have a job? He may want to get one fast as it's expensive living there.

• Haha
Poor Lucy, her apartment doesn't have a dishwasher! It's only the 2 of them.

The boy doesn't have a job? He may want to get one fast as it's expensive living there.
And Lucy mentioned they wanted to look around „central“ for a permanent place to live. Either girl is more loaded than we know or she has some serious delusions about rental prices in London. So yeah, he might want to look for a job..

And Lucy mentioned they wanted to look around „central“ for a permanent place to live. Either girl is more loaded than we know or she has some serious delusions about rental prices in London. So yeah, he might want to look for a job..
Heh! Your profile name is appropriate for this.

Reactions: 3
Funny as she originally said they would have to live with flatmates but they seem to have changed their tune on that after less than a week in London

Reactions: 2
I saw her reply to a comment saying they’ve only just found out you have to bid over the asking price…

She is in for a very rude awakening about London and I can’t wait

Yeah this London adventure is not going to end well. The fact that they moved without him having a job lined up but are already looking for a permanent place to live seems like a mistake. She really can’t hold out a few more weeks before looking at apartments they most likely can’t afford right now?

She dresses like a frumpy mum in 1992. Those jeans make her look like she’s got a massive gunt/fupa. Christ I want to see what her super handsome very good looking boyfriend looks like if he’s looking at her and thinking she’s super rootable.
IMG_8921.png

So Lucy definitely wants to live in Zone 1, they’re looking at really shabby places in Kensington, Battersea etc and seems to be considering them in all seriousness. If she works from home and the boyfriend doesn’t even have a job yet, why is she so intent to live in the most expensive areas?

So Lucy definitely wants to live in Zone 1, they’re looking at really shabby places in Kensington, Battersea etc and seems to be considering them in all seriousness. If she works from home and the boyfriend doesn’t even have a job yet, why is she so intent to live in the most expensive areas?
Coz she's an entitled, know it all, brat would be my guess. I love how no matter what anyone recommends she replies with some condescending "actually we've already found a place we like."

Righto babes, people with a bit more experience are just trying to be helpful.

I can't wait for her phone to be snatched out of her hand while she's filming some ridiculous outfit check or talking to herself on the streets of Ladbroke Grove.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why Sarah Mills’ daughter is in a wheelchair now? A video of her dancing in the chair just came up on my fyp page and after a quick scroll there’s a few more clips of her sitting in it

Does anyone know why Sarah Mills’ daughter is in a wheelchair now? A video of her dancing in the chair just came up on my fyp page and after a quick scroll there’s a few more clips of her sitting in it
Her back is sore and she has symptoms of endo. Shes 11/12 babe shes going through puberty and her body is changing - shes getting hips thats all, but her mother is putting her in a wheelchair 🦼.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What on Earth!? Remember when she was younger and she had that skin condition and wore a suit that covered her entire body. That is now a thing of the past, never to be mentioned again and now we are in a wheel chair. She gives Dee Dee Blanchard vibes. Anything for attention and sympathy for her poor kids. Weird how much she favors the daughter and tries to make her an influencer.

Reactions: 8
What on Earth!? Remember when she was younger and she had that skin condition and wore a suit that covered her entire body. That is now a thing of the past, never to be mentioned again and now we are in a wheel chair. She gives Dee Dee Blanchard vibes. Anything for attention and sympathy for her poor kids. Weird how much she favors the daughter and tries to make her an influencer.
Yes. Her allergy to the sun or someshit but she can dance around on a beach every other day. Math aint mathing

Reactions: 1