Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the ick from Aims? She’s a mum of 4 in her 40’s I think. I used to love her at first but she’s turned so cringe and try-hard, that she’s such a hard watch now for me. She also mentions regularly that if her posts don’t get heaps of likes or views she will delete them which makes her seem like another sell out mummy influencer that gives their kids no privacy, I never see any negative comments on her posts though so was nervous to mention her as it seems she’s well liked 🫢
No because she deletes then straight away. Shes trying so hard to be a cool mum like kat clark but with younger kids. also Put a fkn top on

Reactions: 3
No because she deletes then straight away. Shes trying so hard to be a cool mum like kat clark but with younger kids. also Put a fkn top on
She overshares about her kids and then posted a TikTok last week where she put an emoji over her husband to hide him (and she never shows him any other time either). Bit weird to protect his privacy but not protect the privacy of your kids who are still so young and can’t consent to having content made about them

Reactions: 5
Lucy Holz descending into full Karen mode complaining about people playing music at the outrageously early time of… 8am…

• Haha
Lucy Holz descending into full Karen mode complaining about people playing music at the outrageously early time of… 8am…
She’s really getting worse and worse. Some people really are just born a Karen, not made into one.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else get the ick from Aims? She’s a mum of 4 in her 40’s I think. I used to love her at first but she’s turned so cringe and try-hard, that she’s such a hard watch now for me. She also mentions regularly that if her posts don’t get heaps of likes or views she will delete them which makes her seem like another sell out mummy influencer that gives their kids no privacy, I never see any negative comments on her posts though so was nervous to mention her as it seems she’s well liked 🫢
Yes yes yes.
Same as you, enjoyed watching her content when it popped up on my fyp but now she is so cringe I can’t get through a single TikTok. Evvvvvverything is so staged and fake. And the amount she posts! Like you have a tonne of children and a husband??? How does she have the time!!!